Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Funke Akindele Or Saheed Balogun? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funke Akindele Or Saheed Balogun? (2234 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / How Saheed Balogun Battered Me - Funke Adesiyan (ex Lover) / Saheed Balogun: If I Wasn't Married I Would Have 600 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Or Saheed Balogun? by godspeed: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Between Funke Akindele and Saheed Balogun who is actually the better producer.

I have seen Funke Akindele's Jennifer,Omo Ghetto and Return of Jennifer and believe me they look so pedestrian.I don't know what the hype is usually about though i think Funke is a good actress,one of the greats in the industry

For saheed balogun, i have seen Omo Britiko,Modupe temi and Eti keta,they look decent.The stories are well thought out and well executed.Plus the guy uses one of the finest equipment in the industry at least in the yoruba genre.i'm not a big fan of him though as his acting to me looks so wack and childish

So what do u think?Is Funke Akindele overhyped or just lucky?Or is she that good as a producer?
Re: Funke Akindele Or Saheed Balogun? by Ybutterfly: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^both are in the same level to me^^^^ cool

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Whatsapp Group (drop Your Numbers) / The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita / Showbusiness In Aba, Abia State Nigeria (movie Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.