Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Business Owners - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Owners (100 Views)

Business Owners, Youtube ,Review / Lagos Cares Fund/grant For Young Business Owners Application / Training: Digital Marketing For Business Owners (SMEs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2023
Business Owners Should Represent Themselves In Positive Way To Avoid Giving Bad Representation To Those That Work With Your Brand

I received a call from an old international brand located in the US that I managed in 2021.

The customer patronized them this year, and the brand that I have not managed for two years now contacted me, thinking that I am still their manager.

Most of the management we do is on contract.

When I managed that brand, it was for two or three months, and that was it.

Back to the story, they reached out to me, and I had to listen carefully to avoid assuming anything.

I realized that the brand did not deliver, which is a bad representation, and it was linked to me.

What am I trying to say exactly?

If you are a brand that I am managing or am about to manage, please portray yourself in a good light to avoid bad representation.

Many brands are focused on sales and underdeliver, which is wrong.

This is the third time I have received a complaint from brands that I manage, and I am not a big fan of bad representation.

Have the integrity to do what is right at the right time.

Copyright © Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.facebook.com/100064626438292/posts/pfbid02s2reyhouZN1VAGYj5Mri6UjcWzJVD5psMLcYpoZSUt3ptpNAFrMnwJgZWJ6ig8el/?d=w&mibextid=Na33Lf

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurial Insights: 5 Lessons From Starting And Growing A Business / Shop Attendant Wanted In Ogudu, Ojota / The Importance Of Branding For Startups by John A. Akinnubi (MR Bravo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.