Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid (30714 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Mrdonadefe: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Time to Move on from MOHBAD and plan your japa route.

watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJCKtW8_RA
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by OLA2185(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
I hope this guy no go collect cloth this time?.

Which kind reckless talk be this?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Christistruth00: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
illicit:
This guy is really stupid

What Audacity

🤕

Do you know that it was MC Oluomo that saved Portables life from what I heard

The same People were after Portable too
It was MC Oluomo's firm Warning to them after they threatened Portable that nothing must happen to Portable that made them back off his Case

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Mo6M: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Diet88:

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER... HE HAS SCAMMED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY. THIS IS THE PROOF

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by odapey(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
minasu190:
$1 now is #1230 now, and I never see any youths carrying placards, so our naira no need justice?truly Nigerian youths are lazy!

And why do you think youths will carry placards because of dollars? When it’s not endsars or end efcc 😂😂💔. Youth that majority are earning in dollars and most are illegal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Cyprian1960: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Portable no get common sense
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Edusouls(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
minasu190:
$1 now is #1230 now, and I never see any youths carrying placards, so our naira no need justice?truly Nigerian youths are lazy!
very lazy and empty minded

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
sad sad Reckless and stupid utterances born out of senselessness.If he's called up,can he prove that beyond every reasonable doubt?
This is why I don't follow or become a fan of these useless celebrities, because they are often senseless, petty, childish and lack shame.
The only celebrity worth my followership are Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekehinde.
Only sick people would follow these yeyebrities.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Softhands(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
“Mohbad was k!lled because he betrayed Naira Marley and Marlian music” - Portable reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MCiR9MEiw?si=OeJD4iw1eZlh8i24
Just look at this overfed monkey.... If police arrest am now to explain how he came about this story, everybody go begin accuse police of oppression.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
I hope police do not pick him up for running his mouth like a water tap
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Softhands:
Just look at this overfed monkey.... If police arrest am now to explain how he came about this story, everybody go begin accuse police of oppression.

don't mind the hediot
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by jrusky(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Another goat in human body talking...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Afonja007: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
They should stop feeding us news about mohbad am tired of reading news about someone I don't know and also why can't they allow him to rest? Who is portable if not that bloggers made him to be is portable a musician also?
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Jagabanarmy: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:
“Mohbad was k!lled because he betrayed Naira Marley and Marlian music” - Portable reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MCiR9MEiw?si=OeJD4iw1eZlh8i24
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by lokito: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Life is full of Sam Larry
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Illegal1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Truths9ja:
#Justice4Mohbad
omoh.........una still dey ontop dis justice?
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Truths9ja: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........una still dey ontop dis justice?
yes soo. Justice must not be delayed in his case

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Brushstrokes20: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
This Lunatic is high on cow dung again undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by nurusystem(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fool like this portable I never before
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Spiff20(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Portable's portable mouth will land him in trouble one day.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
illicit:
This guy is really stupid

What Audacity

🤕
No he understood that the now government are very stupid if not, he suppose to enter prison tomorrow
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
minasu190:

what sorta nonsense
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by blackgold2018(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Truths9ja:
Police should please investigate well oooo. Infact if it’s to invite Singer Portable for much investigation, they should do that too. Mohbad must not go like that oooo
#Justice4Mohbad
mohbad is already gone

Have the police released the Autopsy report?

Have the wife done the DNA?

All NO.. people have forgotten him and moved on. These were supposed to be the 2major things the sympathizers should have pushed and made sure they achieved before moving on
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by oneman2k7: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
The police should arrest portable as soon as possible since he knows d whereabouts of ijapa meta ati posi kekere kan.

Portable is a cultisist, he flaut it always.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by zolaman(f): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Wrong headline, dude said Naira was innocent. The headline try to give us different meaning.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Myer(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
Police should please investigate well oooo. Infact if it’s to invite Singer Portable for much investigation, they should do that too. Mohbad must not go like that oooo
#Justice4Mohbad
As much as we've come to like Mohbad and his music, we must understand that he was no angel and he made many mistakes on his pursuit for success and fame.

His mom in an interview with TVC said he was a prophetic child. While in her womb he was prophesied to be a prophet. (That's a Jeremiah's calling.)
Unfortunately his mom and dad allowed the devil to break up their home and they divorced. This destabilised the young Imole's path.
Without his mom to guide and steward the prophecy upon his life, he ended up abandoning his calling.

The sharp contrast between the trajectory of his calling and his reality is so glaring and jarring.

1. He was meant to be a prophet, but he chose secular music- Afropop (not even Gospel or inspirational music.
2. He could have signed under a responsible record label but he chose Marlian music. He practically signed a deal with the devil.
3. He could have stayed with Christ for protection but it would seem he chose Cultism instead.
4. He could have quit the music industry if it meant selling his soul but he chose to sell his soul literally.

He was said to have lost his peace of mind. He became restless and feared for his life and family because he of the dividends of his choice. Every choice has its commensurate consequence.
His mom in the interview mentioned how she kept reminding him of his prophetic calling when she returned to his life recently but he simply smiled because he know what he had gotten himself into, how far gone he was. Accordingvto his dad, he tried to build a church.

An Evangelist I know claimed Mohbad was lucky to give his life to Christ before he passed away. I sincerely pray that was true because not many get that opportunity like the thief at the right hand of Christ.

I sincerely hope we all pick the necessary lessons from this life and times of this young man. I shudder at the thought of how many souls were tied to the Grace of God that was intended for his prophetic calling and how fulfilled he would have lived if he had truly known, believed and followed his calling faithfully.

All I can say is, it is well.
May God console his family.
May justice be done concerning his death.
Let's not make emotional judgments. Let's patiently wait for the right authorities to carry out the necessary investigation, forensics and informed judgment. Iy is their profession and they are experts at it especially when they are obligated to deliver.

As much as I do not support Naira Marley and his way of life, he may not ve culpable for the murder of Mohbad even though he's a major suspect.
Mohbad's childhood friend has been picked as the prime suspect.
I believe other suspects or persons of interests in this crime are also being investigated.
Let's wait for the judgment.
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Truths9ja: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Myer:

As much as we've come to like Mohbad and his music, we must understand that he was no angel and he made many mistakes on his pursuit for success and fame.

His mom in an interview with TVC said he was a prophetic child. While in her womb he was prophesied to be a prophet. (That's a Jeremiah's calling.)
Unfortunately his mom and dad allowed the devil to break up their home and they divorced. This destabilised the young Imole's path.
Without his mom to guide and steward the prophecy upon his life, he ended up abandoning his calling.

The sharp contrast between the trajectory of his calling and his reality is so glaring and jarring.

1. He was meant to be a prophet, but he chose secular music- Afropop (not even Gospel or inspirational music.
2. He could have signed under a responsible record label but he chose Marlian music. He practically signed a deal with the devil.
3. He could have stayed with Christ for protection but it would seem he chose Cultism instead.
4. He could have quit the music industry if it meant selling his soul but he chose to sell his soul literally.

He was said to have lost his peace of mind. He became restless and feared for his life and family because he of the dividends of his choice. Every choice has its commensurate consequence.
His mom in the interview mentioned how she kept reminding him of his prophetic calling when she returned to his life recently but he simply smiled because he know what he had gotten himself into, how far gone he was. Accordingvto his dad, he tried to build a church.

An Evangelist I know claimed Mohbad was lucky to give his life to Christ before he passed away. I sincerely pray that was true because not many get that opportunity like the thief at the right hand of Christ.

I sincerely hope we all pick the necessary lessons from this life and times of this young man. I shudder at the thought of how many souls were tied to the Grace of God that was intended for his prophetic calling and how fulfilled he would have lived if he had truly known, believed and followed his calling faithfully.

All I can say is, it is well.
May God console his family.
May justice be done concerning his death.
Let's not make emotional judgments. Let's patiently wait for the right authorities to carry out the necessary investigation, forensics and informed judgment. Iy is their profession and they are experts at it especially when they are obligated to deliver.

As much as I do not support Naira Marley and his way of life, he may not ve culpable for the murder of Mohbad even though he's a major suspect.
Mohbad's childhood friend has been picked as the prime suspect.
I believe other suspects or persons of interests in this crime are also being investigated.
Let's wait for the judgment.
her mum too is part of Mohbad problem. A big problem at that. Mohbad even sing about his mum uncare life towards her children. The women should learn.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by kolawolemonsuru: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
YES O. USELESS LAZY DRUG ADDICT FUCKING YOUTHS, THEY ALL RALLY FOR LATE MOHBADDD THAT DINE & WINE WITH THE DEVIL...$1 now is #1230 now, and I never see any youths carrying placards, so our naira no need justice?truly Nigerian youths are lazy![/quote]
Re: Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid by Myer(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
her mum too is part of Mohbad problem. A big problem at that. Mohbad even sing about his mum uncare life towards her children. The women should learn.

She is unexonerable.
The dad holds the primary blame if he's aware of Mohbad's calling.
But the mom who received the prophecy is definitely to blame.

It depends largely on the cause of the divorce/separation and who's responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Gets Another Amazing Photo / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Anna Banner Steps Out In Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.