Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) (345 Views)

Pageant King Loses Dad / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by modelssphere(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
The reigning Mister International Nigeria, Martin Osagie has signed an ambassador deal with Unilodge Realty and Property Developers, a leading property development, sales, and consultation firm with a strong presence in Lagos, Edo, and Abuja.

This landmark one-year partnership marks the convergence of Mr. Osagie's exceptional influence and Unilodge Realty and Property Developers' unparalleled expertise in the real estate sector. Mr. Osagie, fresh from his stellar performance at the 2023 Mister International competition in Bangkok, Thailand, brings with him a compelling aura of charisma and a dedicated following, making him an ideal ambassador for the firm.

Through the collaboration, Unilodge Realty and Property Developers aim to leverage Mr. Osagie's strong presence and appeal to further amplify their brand visibility and reach a wider audience. With Mr. Osagie's influential voice and magnetic persona, the firm anticipates an enhanced connection with its target market, fostering a deeper sense of trust and credibility within the real estate industry.

Osagie expressed unwavering optimism and excitement working such reputable brand. As an ambassador, he would hope to leverage on Unilodge Realty and Property Developers' established reputation and extensive network, offering him valuable opportunities for personal growth and development. The collaboration will also provide him with a platform to actively engage in meaningful community-driven initiatives, fostering a positive impact within the real estate landscape.

During the press engagement, both parties revealed their enthusiasm about the mutual growth opportunities this partnership presents, with a shared commitment to excellence, community development, and an unwavering dedication to setting new standards within their respective fields.

https://www.modelsnaija.com.ng/2023/10/nigerian-pageant-king-martin-osagie.html

Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by Cynthiacute25: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Congratulations to him.. Hope he make impact with the deal
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by amazingamaka: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Well done... Is he single, am looking for husband to take home this December oo... Tinubu's economy not favorable but i promise to be a submissive and hardworking wife
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by bobman22: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Congratulations to him.. This is not we are actually talking about now, why is dollar 1200?
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by Michaeljames22: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2023
Collect the money. I hope you are paid in dollars not naira as the currency is fast depreciating

#GoodLuck to you
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by Loveman4jesus: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Collect the money. Be of good conduct

In another view, am here to preach about the salvation of our lord Jesus Christ who died for us all to be saved. Accept him today and know peace
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by Kingman20221: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Wetn concern me with this news now..

Nigeria is in mess and we can't continue to watch
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by unofficialmadman: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
I always cringe when i see male models.. I often assume most if not all could be Bi'exual and i don't tend to rate them as that's disgusting to me.

He could be different tho, i hope he is
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by Firstlady25: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
unofficialmadman:
I always cringe when i see male models.. I often assume most if not all could be Bi'exual and i don't tend to rate them as that's disgusting to me.

He could be different tho, i hope he is

Not all of them, have seen models that are just focused on their career and being straight. Some of our top male actors were once models and transited.

Kindly congratulate him and move on instead of judging without facts
Re: Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) by holyman101: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2023
I hope he earn upto 500k as ambassador abi na show face ambassador be this one[left][/left]

Obidients its time to call out this useless government frustrating us

45yr-old Actress Iyabo Ojo Showing She's Still D Cutest Wit Her Full Bumpa Ormu / Wizkid's Greatest Hits As He Announces Retirement From Music (video) / Breaking: Fire Guts Singer Small Doctor’s House