Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . (4214 Views)

Peter Obi Stops Nigerian Youth From Carrying His Bag At German Airport / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
I have never seen a desperate politician like Peter Obi that allows Nigeria politics to completely changed his fashion and ways of life.

When will this Nigeria most desperate politician start dressing like normal human being. Hopefully after Supreme Court judgements.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Check it out

4 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by accordadoga27(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hehehe

His fame rituals did not work..

So there is no point for hom to continue wearing black.

He can never become a president.

Shegé bánza iÿamiri

3 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Agulu fraudster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by pandoragirigory: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is embittered and grievous

1 Like

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
What a desperate ritualist

2 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hope this one Chinudu is measuring is not going to be another mourning cloth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Bobloco: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:
I have never seen a desperate politician like Peter Obi that allows Nigeria politics to completely changed his fashion and ways of life.

When will this Nigeria most desperate politician start dressing like normal human being. Hopefully after Supreme Court judgements.

So says a typical agbadorian whom Tinubu have turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David Hundeyin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by YourMrBoo: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Am glad that in the current economic quagmire ochesterated by the most desperate druggie, the man peter obi is making you have divine ecstacy 😊

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by MXrep: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Senseless thread

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
Senseless thread
Your god must receive sense and stop wearing black like a dirty cultist

1 Like

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by maticar: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:

The billionaire is fulfilled

But you are here with poverty and frustration making threads about hill till BP finish you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by CJStarz: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hehehehe..... coming from someone with a high sense of inferiority complex.
Obi matter dey deprive you of sleep.
What a pity!

4 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by historic: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehe

His fame rituals did not work..

So there is no point for hom to continue wearing black.

He can never become a president.

Shegé bánza iÿamiri

And Nigeria can never be better... OLUKU!

1 Like

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by historic: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:

Coming from a gal that should be having sense but I forgot she comes from somewhere where sense is a rarity

2 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by MrALIVE: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
One thing that is clear is that anybody who sees the direction Nigeria is going today and still attacks peter Obi as if he's the cause of the hardship and economic meltdown in the land is a *SADIST* he deserves not to be a friend to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Johncables402: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
No man in your useless brown roof enclave can ever be good enough to even tie the shoes of Obi left alone measure up to him. Kill yourself lazy idiot
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:

Lmaooo funny thing is you can't go a week without Peter obi eating your money

Unless you are too poor

If you are average financially you are definitely contributing to his wealth

1 Like

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by ican2020: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:

You forgot to take your medicine today

1 Like

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Gofundme for Peter Obi decent wears
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Cantonese: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:

Who shouted “emi lo kan”?
Who shouted “take me there”?
Who said “I have been preparing for many years”?

How can the man who said those words not be called the most desperate politician in the country?

OP, you be olodo.
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Maize247(f): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Who shouted “emi lo kan”?
Who shouted “take me there”?
Who said “I have been preparing for many years”?

How can the man who said those words not be called the most desperate politician in the country?

OP, you be olodo.
There is diffrence between the most prepared candidate and most desperate candidate. Tell Obi to stop wearing and mourning cloth around like widow
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by dosage150(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Cantonese: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maize247:
There us diffrence between most prepared candidate and most desperate candidate. Tell Obi to stop wearing and mourning cloth around like widow

Stop deceiving yourself. Answer the question directly.

Who made those comments? Who is more desperate between the two, judging by the words?
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by Macmilla(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Any idiot that is desperate to trend but has absolutely nothing valuable to offer will remember Peter Obi. May you drown in your hatred.
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by stuffs2002: 5:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Maize247:
Check it out

See as him head just flat like frying pan

The perpetual mourner.

Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by stuffs2002: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:

So says a typical agbadorian whom Tinubu have turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David Hundeyin

Your David Hundeyin has fallen sick after Ghana Lambasted and disgraced him. Shouldn't you be worried about that?
Re: And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . by stuffs2002: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2023
maticar:

The billionaire is fulfilled

But you are here with poverty and frustration making threads about hill till BP finish you

All Igbos are billionaires and anyone having a contrary political opinion to their is in poverty abi?

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living / Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension / Subsidy: The Revelations Of A Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.