Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest (26935 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Wizuman: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

You better wake up from that colonial indoctrination, to keep you as a pacifist while they enslave and colonize you.

Lol. U know so little about genuine followership of Yeshua, loosely called "Christianity".

Most of what u know/hear about the faith is wrong perceptions spread by Europeans (especially Rome). Loving people meaning wishing them well and doing unto them as u would have them do unto u. It doesn't mean giving them a room to harm u. .

If u try evil will any genuine and conscious Christian, u will, most likely, not live to tell d story.

Christianity is not some set of rules that u practise 5 times a day or during festivals . It is the Power of The Most High, made available through the name of Yeshua Hamashiach.

5 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by udemzyudex(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Deport those nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by creativehubb: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
The British and the Americans are the biggest threat to world peace
Most of the terrorists organization in the world are from islam

4 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Chetas81(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

UK and France will learn the hard way... It might already be too late for France sef. You would think after the Charlie Hebdo Massacre, France would have gotten some common sense to be far stricter with Immigration and letting in refugees from core Muslim nations.

They don't realize the fire they are playing with.
honestly speaking brother

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by tuoyoojo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
If feel sorry for UK for opening their boarders to these guys. Now they would soon over run the place. This is just the beginning

4 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by chibuikebright(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
The world is gradually nearing reverse evolution .
Friends take advantage of this current happenings around the world and go digital.
Get your website NOW AT A CHEAPER RATE from now to November at 30k with a lot of benefits.
We don't only design websites but also making sure your site starts ranking in one week time in Google search result page.
PAYMENT AFTER WORK.

Benefits:
✓ free Email marketing integration.
✓ SEO blue light visibility and high ranking
✓ Google console setup
✓ Google analytics setup
✓ Google AdSense Setup for monetization
✓ login details to your Cpanel if needed.
✓ 1 Month free blogging services to rank high on GSRp.

WE design with Pro plugins for your best result .
Contact Bright : 08067235154.
just concluded job with one of these real estate and construction companies in Lagos called gobadine ventures.

Search about gobadine ventures with Google or
https://www.gobadine.com.ng

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by creativehubb: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wizuman:

Lol. U know so little about genuine followership of Yeshua, loosely called "Christianity".

Most of what u know/hear about the faith is wrong perceptions spread by Europeans (especially Rome). Loving people meaning wishing them well and doing unto them as u would have them do unto u. It doesn't mean giving them a room to harm u. .

If u try evil will any genuine and conscious Christian, u will, most likely, not live to tell d story.

Christianity is not some set of rules that u practise 5 times a day or during festivals . It is the Power of The Most High, made available through the name of Yeshua Hamashiach.
Am just saying the 'sheep' and pacifist doctrines in the bible are placed there, to make it easy to control the subjugated nations, it was edited by king James. Wake up... bible is a spiritual book, but was edited to fit the purpose of great Britain and Rome.
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bitcoin:
I denounce Hamas terrorists, but I thought in a democracy, citizens have a right to freedom of speech and right to protest.

Freedom to call for jihad??

Do you know the meaning of jihad in islam?

Na your type go think say "Allahu Akbar" simply translates to "God is great".

The meaning of that short sentence is deeper than you think, and means a completely different thing to their real members.

2 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Wizuman: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

Am just saying the 'sheep' and pacifist doctrines in the bible are placed there, to make it easy to control the subjugated nations, it was edited by king James. Wake up... bible is a spiritual book, but was edited to fit the purpose of great Britain and Rome.

I don't read King James version. The Europeans are deceitful folks.

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by globalresource: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bitcoin:
I denounce Hamas terrorists, but I thought in a democracy, citizens have a right to freedom of speech and right to protest.

By shouting Jihad?

2 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by creativehubb: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wizuman:

I don't read King James version. The Europeans are deceitful folks.
Nice
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Chetas81(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
UK should be careful on how they allow jihadists into their country
too late as we warned this people during the Syrian and irak war, in 2014 15 all this people heading to European nations after scatter from war zone, today we're in 2023 nothing they can do, only to pursue every jihadi living in Europe nation

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Gentledizzle: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue

Scammer how far, you never still send my money back.
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by fineboynl(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Muslim countries will never allowed protest of whatever kind in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Pakistan. But they are protesting in Europe and America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by adams123: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
mbaise1000:
IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM,
tell us truthfully what you think

Immorality could have been taking over the world tey tey
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by DrChukki: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
I love Muslims because of humanity, but I strongly and deeply h8 their religion with passion.. Nothing is good about their religion

Anywhere their religion grows peace dies!!.

I wish this religion could be eradicated from the surface of earth

It won't be possible to eradicate them because they're already a virus.

First start from making sure no member of your family becomes a Muslim.

The day a member of your family becomes a Muslim is the day the peace in your family dies
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by padi94(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
MAMMAN777:
Short contexts

This your post is propaganda as far as I can tell... Israel gets billions in Aid and they use it to develop both millitary and Civil sector... But give that Same money to Palestine and they will use it to dévelop Hamas and terrorism and still attack USA. if it's you, who will you sponsor??

Israel responds to terror, they were not the aggressors... Now you want them to stop.

The pictures of the babies in cages is another of this propaganda I am talking about... You allow Hamas to use your space to commit crime, the same space will be shutdown. Drop crying fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by adams123: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
fineboynl:
Muslim countries will never allowed protest of whatever kind in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Pakistan. But they are protesting in Europe and America.

How can a sane nations allow protest against the right thing? Go to Saudi and protest against the use of hijab na.

Islam is the only way to enter heaven, accept this to avoid everlasting punishment
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by VULCAN(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
You can shout "Jihad" on the streets of London and nothing will happen to you.

But if you shout Jesus is Lord, the police will arrest you.

UK is a time bomb
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Eneye4me: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
I love Muslims because of humanity, but I strongly and deeply h8 their religion with passion.. Nothing is good about their religion

That means U are sick and need mental sickness.
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by alpharoyalty: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Greenfaces:
why do you love Muslims and hate the very thing that makes us Muslims. You do not know anything about the religion trust me. Oppression is only okay when you're not the victim right?

I wish we can leave what is happening in Israel and Palestine and focus on what is happening in Nigeria.
Islamic terrorist are killing, kidnapping, raping and seizing lands of indigenous people of Nigeria.
When are we going to all speak with one voice
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Learn from Poland whose muslim population is 0.1% and has zero tolerance for islamic/terrorism gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by JoeEeL(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

We can't keep wishing. It's left for you and I.

That change begins with you. Start educating people around you. Charge the coward xtians and other proponents of religious faiths, even atheists / agnostics to become bolder and not cower in the presence of the terrorists. As terrorist gumi called southerners infidels, you give it back to him by calling him a donkey of an heathen. Face the bastards in their eyes like Kanu, Igboho or Tani Olohun.

One thing they despise is people that challenge them. They use the govt apparatus to come after you. Educate your kinsmen and offspring about being careful with these people. You can't be over-careful. Is that not what took the life of Deborah yakubu in that sokoto sahel state? At this rate, even forbidding to marry off to awon araibi yi, is well-understood.

Most importantly, secede from them and improve technologically so they bow to your feet like Israel, USA etc.

For a second imagine if these islamic bastard terrorists had the technology and power those other countries had. I swear to you that you and I will be complete slaves by now, if at all we have not been executed.
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Fiscus105(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

But unfortunately that's how it would be till the end of the world, almighty God foretold it before they (Ishmael/Islam) came to being, that they would be militias......they would be attacking people and people would be attacking them back

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Rayjnr: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

That means you don't really love them, then secondly, is Nigeria more peaceful than saudi arabia, qatar and dubai?
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Rayjnr: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
malcom1X:
Islam as compared to other cultures

That means Rwanda is more developed than UAE or Qatar
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Jagabanarmy: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Saharareporters.com

The United Kingdom Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak has described chanting of "Jihad" as a threat to the British democracy.
That's a fact! Most irredeemable bigots here are Muslims though I don't hate Muslims but their fanatics dispositions
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Kavaista: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Are you just waking from your sleep @UK government?
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by JoeEeL(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

They should all be deported, let them go to Saudi Arabia, or Qatar and UAE supporting their extremism. Mad people calling people infidels when you people are the nuisance everywhere.

I tell you. very irritating dirty smelly things with the osuka they put on their unwashed heads.

Chief ethnic cleansers and master kidnappers.

I am warning Southern Kaduna, Benue and Jos peoples. You better rise up and reclaim your lands. These bastards only believe in terror.

The world must rise up to wipe them and their terrorism off.

1 Like

Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by creativehubb: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
adams123:

Immorality could have been taking over the world tey tey
There would be no terrorism... immorality is better than terrorism. Killing, marrying kids, are the worst type of immorality.
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Rayjnr: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wizuman:

Peace everywhere

We see the peace in Ukraine or DRC
Re: Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest by Rayjnr: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wizuman:

Christians are commanded to love everyone, including terrorists, but not their terrorist ideology and religion

We see the love ipob have in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Coup Aftermath Leaves Niger Republic Economy In Tatters / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.