Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale (344 Views)

I Need An Active Facebook Group Or Whatsapp TV For Marketing And I Pay You / I Will Set Up An Amazon Affiliate For Your Online Business / How Much Do I Pay You To Create A Website Like Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by ChristCee: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
So I am launching a product soon. Quiet marketable and ROI/market appeal is high. It is a monthly subscription thing. You will get $50/month for each lead you convert. That will be $5,000 a month if you could convert a hundred leads. (This would not take you more than three months to achieve. We have plans for our affiliates) At the current exchange rate, that is more than 5m.

I will as well pay you 50k upfront if your platform (social network or website) meets up with the expectations I want.
Please quote this post if you are interested or send me a mail. Thanks
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Siredmond2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Truths9ja: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
ChristCee:
So I am launching a product soon. Quiet marketable and ROI/market appeal is high. It is a monthly subscription thing. You will get $50/month for each lead you convert. That will be $5,000 a month if you could convert a hundred leads. (This would not take you more than three months to achieve. We have plans for our affiliates) At the current exchange rate, that is more than 5m.

I will as well pay you 50k upfront if your platform (social network or website) meets up with the expectations I want.
Oya I’m interested
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Chimezie198(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2023
I'm interested. Please send me a mail that's on on my profile
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by osedumandre(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
At AWNET ENTERPRISE, your satisfaction is our Consuming Passion

Call for your web design at Promo price - Just 50k for both design(for as long as you want) and hosting for 1year

Tel: 08062879165; develop@awnetenterprises.com

Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Nuclearact: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2023
What is the product? I am interested.
ChristCee:

Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Nigerdeltaent(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
ok, i am ready, i have a blog, page, twitter, linkedin, stumbleupon, facebook, whatsapp
ChristCee:

Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

Is this offer still on?

What is This All About ?

Let's Relate.
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by ChristCee: 4:00pm On Jan 20
UrgentNeeds:

Is this offer still on?

What is This All About ?

Let's Relate.
Yes. Very much. +796 ....44...165...577 (WhatsApp)
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by Klausgocrazy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

I’m interested
Re: I Will Pay You 50k Upfront To Be An Affiliate For My Service. $50/sale by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20
ChristCee:

Yes. Very much. +796 ....44...165...577 (WhatsApp)

Gracias, King.

(1) (Reply)

HOSTOLX - $1 Hosting | Secured Hosting | Secured Web Hosting / $1 Hosting - Money Back Guarantee - Quality Support - Prewebhost.com! / What Is Web Hosting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.