Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food (250 Views)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by MAMMAN777(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
One of the Israeli captives released by the armed wing of Hamas on Monday evening has been telling her story.
Yocheved Lifshitz is one of two elderly women released for what Hamas says were humanitarian reasons.
Their husbands remain behind, detained in Gaza.
The release followed mediation efforts from Qatar and Egypt.
Here is the link to the short video on YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/hBiaFsooJLc

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by Acekidc4(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christians are Jubilating and rejoicing over the Brutal killings of Innocent Children. Religion delusion is very real. I shake my head for the two idiotic rubbish Religion and their Pathetic hypocritical Mumu Followers.

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by brain54(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Friendly hostage takers…

What a baffling irony!

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by BrighterSyde: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
On the brighter side this is good to hear. smiley
I’ve told my friends that the over 3,000 bombs sent to Israel were a friendly treat

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by gfelo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
That is deceptive, they wouldn't have strike Israel in the first place killing 1400 people, they wouldn't be using civilian as shed.

I know Israel is on a mission to end Hamas once and for all, I stand with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by gfelo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yes forever we will rejoice, a terrorist child is also a terrorist, i believes this time terrorist and their offsprings will be eliminated forever, where we will have a peaceful world.

Acekidc4:
Christians are Jubilating and rejoicing over the Brutal killings of Innocent Children. Religion delusion is very real. I shake my head for the two idiotic rubbish Religion and their Pathetic hypocritical Mumu Followers.
Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by Kazeemabiodun: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
That is deceptive, they wouldn't have strike Israel in the first place killing 1400 people, they wouldn't be using civilian as shed.

I know Israel is on a mission to end Hamas once and for all, I stand with Israel.
if God says it is the end of isrey can u kill your self

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by gfelo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sit down and watch how Isreal will exterminate Hamas

Kazeemabiodun:
if God says it is the end of isrey can u kill your self
Re: Released Hostage Says Hamas Were Friendly And They Eats Thesame Food by gfelo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
This same Hamas burned Israel hostage Soldiers alive!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

America Develops An Alternative Plan For Israel's Military Failure In Gaza / Putin: Africans Leaders Are Beginning To Realize The Truth / BREAKING NEWS! Russia Is Providing Unprecedented Military Support To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.