Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Best Fertilizer That Gives 500% Results On Plants - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Best Fertilizer That Gives 500% Results On Plants (163 Views)

DIY Liquid Fertilizer That Is Super Rich In Both Macro And Micro Nutrients / Free Agricultural Training On Plants And Animals / Nursery Nylons for seedling and Grow bag for plants/veggies is available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Fertilizer That Gives 500% Results On Plants by blessedman25: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello friend,

I write to farmers on this platform. No doubt, you have a fertilizer already used by you. I appeal that you give my products a trial. You may grab one and apply to crops; trust me, you will be glad you did. I am not asking you to stop your previous method or/and fertilizer. As a matter of fact, you can divide the farm into two, apply your previous fertilizer and mine at the other side. The results will blow your mind. Yes! Let start this now 🎯 🎯 ...

Hit the link below to place order Now: 👇🏽

[url= https://shopneolife.com/joebillions/shop/product/2742 ]Buy Super Gro 1litre Now @ #9,970 [/url]

[url= https://shopneolife.com/joebillions/shop/product/2741 ]Buy Super Gro 5litres Now @ #45,930 [/url]

Wholesales Portal:
Super Gro 1litre - #8,980
Super Gro 5litre - #40,000

If you live around Iyana-ipaja, Idimu, Abule Egba, Ogba, Agege, Oko-oba, Oshodi, Ikeja or nearby place to Aboru, Iyana-ipaja and wish to buy @ the wholesale price, kindly message me on WhatsApp or Skype. If you are strongly doubting, feel free to order just one keg of Super Gro 1 litre before buying large Quantities. Those that maybe interested but far from Lagos, you can simply buy online and it will be delivered to your doorstep by the company.

Usage:
Add 90ml of Super Gro to 45litres of water to spray 1. plot of land. Add 500ml of Super Gro to 250 litres of water to spray. 1 Acre of land.

Soya-beans, Groundnut, Potatoes, Cassava, Yam, Cabbage, Carrot, Coco-yam, Okro, Banana, Plantain, Wheat, Rice, Millet, Water-Melon. 1ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.

Wish you huge success!!!
Joseph Samuel E.
Agriculture Consultant
08073950033 - WhatsApp only
Josepheze2010 - Skype

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have FIAT Tractor For Sale / Table Size Catfish Available For Sale In Apata, Ibadan / Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.