Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? (33584 Views)

Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / I Have Low Self Esteem Because Of My Bad Dentition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by AbuAeesha: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:

Used to be like you, till I got braces.

You'll be shocked at how perfect your dentition can get once you get one.

And your confidence will be up to the heavens after.

hi what is the cost of getting the brace? and wch location?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Sirnose(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Are braces not up to 1m now ?
Depending on the kind of braces you will want, but prices of braces differ from clinic to clinic.
You can hit me up for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by saintruky(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Then laugh abnormally na
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Fulaninigger: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Are you serious or just joking?
Jeon:
grin

I love people with those kind of set of teeth, especially when the two upper front teeth are bigger. It seems like a bunny to me whenever they're smiling or laughing.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Sirnose(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2023
AbuAeesha:

hi what is the cost of getting the brace? and wch location?
If you are interested, you can hit me up, I will get a closest location to you.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2023
There are some restrictions as to what one should eat after getting his or her braces done... I could only eat food that were easy to chew to avoid complications.

Even my chicken had to be shredded.
omooba969:

I once read that people with braces do face challenges of having to clean or pick pieces of food from their teeth after meals - how true is this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Sirnose(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Fhaze:

Can braces prevent or reduce teeth grinding ??
Braces can’t prevent teeth grinding, there’s another treatment for teeth grinding which will require you to wear a particular appliance when going to bed…
Contact me for further details
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Who doesn't know about braces in 2023? undecided undecided undecided

Go google them.
tonicyril:
What is braces??
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Quantzenergy: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2023
THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA SUPPOSE TO BE PROBLEM, BECAUSE WTFFFF!!!
Iamblessed85:
My teeth is nothing to write home about especially the two front one. I noticed most women i have come across have flawless dentition and gum. I cant even laugh normally. Why is this?

File Photo Used for illustration
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Fulaninigger: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Me I have rabbit teeth, thise 2 in front are too big for my liking, I'm insecured. Is there a way I can reduce the length?
TheManofTomorrow:

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Fulaninigger: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2023
What about rabbit teeth, is there a Me This to reduce it length?
Samantha124:
Yes, the braces worked.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by omooba969(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Sirnose:
That is a myth sir/ma.
After your set up, you get a kit with all “tools” necessary to help you have a perfect oral hygiene.
You don’t have to “struggle” to pick out food debris from your teeth.

Samantha124 what's your take on this?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2023
The op didn't ask that we should post pictures in here and last time I posted pictures of myself on a thread, I got bashed.

So, I can't do that.
Herbiodun09:

Your teeth
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by okoroemeka(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2023
KiNg0G:
Omo, people get problem for this country
I am telling you the gospel truth,ai only see myself when I go to barbers shop,no time to look mirror talk more of looking at teeth and pimples.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by haphizz57(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Teeth wey do chop diff haram barbecue
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Seytex: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2023
Ask your creator. Wetin concern us with your teeth. Carry your cross with happiness.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Firefly2017(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Same with me, mine is very clean only crooked, I need 2M to fix it. Till further notice be that.

Iamblessed85:
My teeth is nothing to write home about especially the two front one. I noticed most women i have come across have flawless dentition and gum. I cant even laugh normally. Why is this?

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2023
tonicyril:
can one see it in any supermarket??

But wait, do I even need it?

Yes check it out in all those big pharmacies store or visit a dentist maybe he can recommend you on the need about it.
But you don't need it just maintain your natural dental because even if you get the brace you need to wore close to a year or so.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Firefly2017(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2023
Comon now don't be so insensitive, this affects her daily life more than you can imagine. Be nice

Ibbawa:

Please see a Dentist and stop disturbing us with irrelevant matters.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sorry, but this comment got me laughing... grin grin grin

I suggest you consult with the dentist near you because I was just a patient.. I wouldn't want to give you wrong advice.
Fulaninigger:
What about rabbit teeth, is there a Me This to reduce it length?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by AbuAeesha: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sirnose:
If you are interested, you can hit me up, I will get a closest location to you.
ok thanks.
i want to know the expenses.
i stay in in the north.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Firefly2017(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Trust me you don't need to advise her, if she had the means she would have gotten it fixed, if you want to help her, give her money to fix it. Don't Mess up her confidence it's her survival mechanism. Focus on her character and leave her teeth alone, she will fix it whenever the money is available. undecided undecided🙄🙄

Tumbuleke:
Currently deciding how to advice a lady to get braces for her teeth without deflating her self confidence and self esteem, and also not come across as fussy considering the way she is very confident in herself and building emotional connection with me.
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
True, but there are still restrictions as to the type of food to eat.
omooba969:

Samantha124 what's your take on this?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Firefly2017(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Will you pay for mine too? 😚🤭
PaganTerrorist:
What's your location?? I'll pay to have your teeth exchanged
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by superCleanworks(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Iamblessed85:
My teeth is nothing to write home about especially the two front one. I cant even laugh normally. Why is this?
do you do drugs? Most druggies have bad teeth
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by Stawner16(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jeon:
grin

I love people with those kind of set of teeth, especially when the two upper front teeth are bigger. It seems like a bunny to me whenever they're smiling or laughing.

You’re so wild for likening them to a bunny 😭😹

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by AnAbnormalHuman: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:

How much did everything cost?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by LawyerLomo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:

What is braces? How will I lay hold on one?
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by tonicyril: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Who doesn't know about braces in 2023? undecided undecided undecided

Go google them.

U only get to know what u need

U need it that is why u know it grin
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Iamblessed85:

my type of tooth
Re: Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? by OBTOREPA(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jeon:
grin

We could be mixable

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.