Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is My Penis Too Small? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My Penis Too Small? (752 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Penis Too Small? by David83764: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
My Penis size is the cause of my depression over the years.

I think I have a very small Dick, I've seen lots of guys with 7-9 inch not only the height but also the width.

This made me to stay far away from women because I will feel embarrassed and mocked up for my Dick size.

I never had a girlfriend because of this, all the once I had I broke up with them because of this, am a virgin at 22 😞

I can't even bath with my homies, my brother once laughed at me when he saw it years back,

I feel ashamed of myself, I can't even approach a lady because I'm super shy.

Is 5.0 inch erection too small?
Who else is in this situation? 💔
Any remedy to make it grow bigger?
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by thisisit: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
You're OYO ( On Your Own)
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by david102(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
You are fine...... You don't need to have a big d to perform.... Put the energy somewhere else.... Make money........
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by David83764: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2023
david102:
You are fine...... You don't need to have a big d to perform.... Put the energy somewhere else.... Make money........

Yes but every man need to feel like a man, It shouldn't be all about money all the time
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by unazuba: 4:13am On Oct 27, 2023
David83764:
My Penis size is the cause of my depression over the years.

I think I have a very small Dick, I've seen lots of guys with 7-9 inch not only the height but also the width.

This made me to stay far away from women because I will feel embarrassed and mocked up for my Dick size.

I never had a girlfriend because of this, all the once I had I broke up with them because of this, am a virgin at 22 😞

I can't even bath with my homies, my brother once laughed at me when he saw it years back,

I feel ashamed of myself, I can't even approach a lady because I'm super shy.

Is 5.0 inch erection too small?
Who else is in this situation? 💔
Any remedy to make it grow bigger?

At 5 inch when erect, guy you have a machine.
Na wah for you o!

One thing is to have a great car,
Another thing is to know how to drive it.

Even at 3 inch, a man can give a woman a great s*x satisfaction.
And yours is 5 inch
Just know how to use it.

A woman vigina is very understanding and accommodating. From 3 inch up, you can satisfy any woman. That is why we have lots of s*x positions. If you meet a lady that is too deep down there, then missionary is not for you. Try doggy or cow-girl.

Just be confident and hit the right spots.
It is only quick ejaculation that should be a bother to you and not dick size. A man that has 3 inch cucumber that can last 30mins to one hour in bed is better than a 9 inch cucumber that is a one minute man. What is the use of 9 inch dick that can not last on active duty. Na waste of time jare.

So guy, you are very good to go with your erected 5 inch cucumber.

pre-intimacy,
Cow-girl ride,
Doggy,
Then end it on missionary with her legs in the air when you finally want to off load.

In a month, you will have lots of ladies looking for you.

So worry not about dick size,
Worry more about how long you last while on duty.
If you hit her right, she will tell you how to satisfy her.

So go in Bro!
You are good to go.

Bang on!

Like DJ Khalid, always believe you are the best and over time you will be.

Thanks
Ohatewan-
wanhatefifsis
Threesisfiftu

2 Likes

Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by David83764: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2023
unazuba:

At 5 inch when erect, guy you have a machine.
Na wah for you o!

One thing is to have a great car,
Another thing is to know how to drive it.

Even at 3 inch, a man can give a woman a great s*x satisfaction.
And yours is 5 inch
Just know how to use it.

A woman vigina is very understanding and accommodating. From 3 inch up, you can satisfy any woman. That is why we have lots of s*x positions. If you meet a lady that is too deep down there, then missionary is not for you. Try doggy or cow-girl.

Just be confident and hit the right spots.
It is only quick ejaculation that should be a bother to you and not dick size. A man that has 3 inch cucumber that can last 30mins to one hour in bed is better than a 9 inch cucumber that is a one minute man. What is the use of 9 inch dick that can not last on active duty. Na waste of time jare.

So guy, you are very good to go with your erected 5 inch cucumber.

pre-intimacy,
Cow-girl ride,
Doggy,
Then end it on missionary with her legs in the air when you finally want to off load.

In a month, you will have lots of ladies looking for you.

So worry not about dick size,
Worry more about how long you last while on duty.
If you hit her right, she will tell you how to satisfy her.

So go in Bro!
You are good to go.

Bang on!

Like DJ Khalid, always believe you are the best and over time you will be.

Thanks
Ohatewan-
wanhatefifsis
Threesisfiftu

O think my problem is fear, so I haven't tried having sex ever.

I tried it days back and is a disappointment, my dick is always going out of her vagina too quick.
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
First... only women be virgin. .. I'm confused. Are you a gay virgin?... real men don't be watching other men's tools let alone be comparing. Look for a virgin for a wife .... whatever your size will be all she know and that will be the right size.

1 Like

Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by C2Ok: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nairaland whyyyyyyyyyyy😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by unazuba: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
David83764:

O think my problem is fear, so I haven't tried having sex ever.

I tried it days back and is a disappointment, my dick is always going out of her vagina too quick.

First you have to learn how to relax to be able to "cucumba" a girl/woman very well.
She allowing you to lie on top of her means "here I am, I submit to you".
When someone has submitted to you, it means control has been given to you. Be a good pilot and don't crash the plane.
Kill the fear and be the king savoring the sweetness that has been offered.
Your cucumba always jumping in and out of her VJ means your cucumba is too short for the position you took at that time, and she is bigger than you in size...
You should have then changed position to "cow-girl ride" or "doggy".
Then when you thrust in and out, you just do not be in a rush. Rushing will not take you anywhere bro... RELAX
Like I said, even with 3 inch, you can score good goals and here you are with 5 inch... you are a potential cham...
RELAX NEXT TIME.

HAVE FUN.

1 Like

Re: Is My Penis Too Small? by David83764: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2023
unazuba:

First you have to learn how to relax to be able to "cucumba" a girl/woman very well.
She allowing you to lie on top of her means "here I am, I submit to you".
When someone has submitted to you, it means control has been given to you. Be a good pilot and don't crash the plane.
Kill the fear and be the king savoring the sweetness that has been offered.
Your cucumba always jumping in and out of her VJ means your cucumba is too short for the position you took at that time, and she is bigger than you in size...
You should have then changed position to "cow-girl ride" or "doggy".
Then when you thrust in and out, you just do not be in a rush. Rushing will not take you anywhere bro... RELAX
Like I said, even with 3 inch, you can score good goals and here you are with 5 inch... you are a potential cham...
RELAX NEXT TIME.

HAVE FUN.

I don't even fell anything at that time, I was wondering is this the sex everyone is dieing to have?
I feel nothing, 2 minutes and I haven't ejaculated.
I don't even know if she feels the same, and secondly, I side there is a bit hot when inserting I don't know why

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! My Appetite Sucks! / Se Nigerian Baby Industry / Heaviest Element Discovered & Other Interesting Bioscience Headlines Last Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.