Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri (14334 Views)

Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Burob: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Shebi the talk say this man nah pastor. Which pastor behave like this ?

He must do the Lord’s work & call out the Hypocrite Gringory Obi, the Apga Judas himself.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by richhills(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2023
he believes Obi leaving PDP made his principal to lose and invariably cost him his potential lucrative post.
Infojames:
Please what did Obi did to Reno

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/am3dYuG56NaZ2bMB6
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by nairamaniac: 2:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin BIG MISTAKE.

Reno is just a stupid coward. From the very day I heard the rubbish reason he has decided his only war with obi/obidients was due to the latter's attack on his one year old daughter, I had a more follinsh impression of him.

That's what is called an alibi. An emotional excuse to do what he really wants to do.

Is he saying that he never said worse to Apc or Buhari during his tenure?

Also doesnt he provoke others online to the point where they stoop as low as insulting his child?

Why is he no longer supporting atiku online for last few months at the same time no longer attacking APC/Tinubu?

The timing is beyond coincidental.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 3:08am On Oct 25, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I thought this guy is supporting Atiku, why always attacking obi as if? Even the man he tweets n attacks online no even send am sef.....

Well, Whenever I see this Reno post or tweets online.......I just shake my head and smile!
Obidients dragged his toddler.
Obi splitted PDP's vote.

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by WAPINATION: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2023
If peter Obi wanted the country to burn he would have staged a protest after the election but no he choose peace and even told his supporters to embrace peaceful conduct.

Atiku is in court as well as Obi. Atiku who is Reno’s principal even went much far to exhume Tinubus Certificate from CSU but Reno isn't talking about Atiku but Obi who he once said in a viral video is the only best thing that would ever happen to Nigeria. So I think something is actually wrong with Reno. Instead of Reno to keep busy with the campaign for Dino Maleye for Kogi Guber or is Reno no longer a PDP member? he rather kept looking for job in the presidency where there is no space for him.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by ezegenigbonine: 4:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Oke Mpki
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by RushManni: 4:39am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Obi is simply foolishing around

Look well. Are you sure
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by BALLOSKI: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Infojames:

pay on delivery
His supporters triggered Reno and made him this offensive towards their boss.

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Legalaffairs(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Infojames:

pay on delivery

Is there anything you would do to a jobless man differently to warrant him to apply his apply his productive hours on frivolities? Nothing

A jobless man has millions of barrels of productive hours to waste on discussing and gossiping the busy and productive men.

Reno is jobless and unproductive.

Atiku has sacked him
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by tafabaloo(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Atiku is in court but the FOOLISH Reno Omonkey will leave Atiku to attack Obi.

May the foolishness of Reno Omonkey keeps increasing.

He is not happy with Peter Obi for the role he played in dashing the hope of Atiku winning the 2023 Presidential election.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Josywhyte: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2023
This he-goat talks more than my late grandmother
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by MomohMrMoore: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Lol.. you are minding Athiefkus and Obi supporters. Now it will be #AllEyesOnChicago or #AllEyesOnAmericaCourts or #AllEyesOnSupremeCourts.. Jobless idiots

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Omokiri is not attacking anyone and his comment is not about the court case. He comment is about what OBI said, learn to read and comprehend. But then the ObiZombies don’t read but just follow follow, and sense is not common to these set of people
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2023
adefitim:

By Reno Omokri
Gbam! These politicians should be very careful with their tones! Nigeria is bigger than all of them

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by StreetFight: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Infojames:

pay on delivery

It was the senseless Zombidients that went to threaten and curse their senior, now they will pay for it forever.

If you dey go about abusing people, watch who you go abuse, no go offend person wey no dey forgive like Reno Omo Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by StreetFight: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:

This thing pain you well oooo.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by StreetFight: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Obi is simply foolishing around

Are you not entertained? Aren't you enjoying the comedy?
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by StreetFight: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Racoon:

-"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu.

-"You can also commit injustice by doing nothing." -Marcus Aurelius.

-"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

-....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

-"No evil deed will go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa

Losers always cry and become Philosophical.

Cry, weep, wail till 2031

1 Like

Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Patosticos(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2023
adefitim:

By Reno Omokri

He has now fled from Atiku and looking to do something about his self-exile by all mean. And he thinks his chameleon behaviors are not well documented...what a shame!
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Emmerlee(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:
Na Reno go kill Obi!

I think it's the other way.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Sillymoderators: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emmerlee:

I think it's the other way.
Indeed!...😂
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by richboy7(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

In all Truth and Honesty Peter Obi lost the election

Let us continue to explain things to them gently may be they will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for peter obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

peter obi failed to get 25 % in any sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost .
(Almost one third of the Federation's States already)

plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread In Two Thirds of the Federation .

We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
peter obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 sharia Muslim States where peter obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States, , Game over!
peter obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

peter obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

Okay. He lost let him rest now. I don't know why you people keep bringing up this issue everytime and then. If you are a supporter of Tinubu then support him instead of this tribalism. That's why this country is not moving forward. Me I'm an Igbo guy, if I see a good candidate I'll vote the person. I don't care if he/ she is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. You people should stop this nonsense abeg. It's for savages.
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by TREX002: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reno will cry bitter n loose everything eventually... Hate will eat up Reno and his generation
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Orinechi: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
WAPINATION:
If peter Obi wanted the country to burn he would have staged a protest after the election but no he choose peace and even told his supporters to embrace peaceful conduct.

Atiku is in court as well as Obi. Atiku who is Reno’s principal even went much far to exhume Tinubus Certificate from CSU but Reno isn't talking about Atiku but Obi who he once said in a viral video is the only best thing that would ever happen to Nigeria. So I think something is actually wrong with Reno. Instead of Reno to keep busy with the campaign for Dino Maleye for Kogi Guber or is Reno no longer a PDP member? he rather kept looking for job in the presidency where there is no space for him.
Them no born am well. If say in try am, in chapter for don close
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by WAPINATION: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Orinechi:
Them no born am well. If say in try am, in chapter for don close

You will learn…
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Tunde835(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Racoon:

-"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu.

-"You can also commit injustice by doing nothing." -Marcus Aurelius.

-"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

-....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

-"No evil deed will go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa
Fu*k you
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Orinechi: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=WAPINATION post=126619314]

You will learn…[/quo Is that supposed to be a threat?
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Orinechi: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2023
WAPINATION:

You will learn…
Is that supposed to be a threat?
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by WAPINATION: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Orinechi:
Is that supposed to be a threat?

The very hard way!
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by paramakina202: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
adefitim:

By Reno Omokri

Is he mocking or celebrating Atiku's defeat?
Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by Orinechi: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
WAPINATION:

The very hard way!
Ok! Let's see na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY / Kogi Guber: Aisha Buhari Rebuffs Yahaya Bello / INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.