Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? (990 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by makajibbz(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
I don't seem to see any obvious change that the so called 'most powerful man in the world' has brought into the world than illegally murdering two men, it's obvious now that this man is everything including a killer,so who's next? if i were him, I'll go for mugabe! LOL
Re: Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by tpia5: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
If you want to follow that train of thought then add mubarat and tunisia's leader who were also caught by the arab spring.

Saudi is struggling to maintain control by woe betiding dissension and upping fringe benefits while other countries like yemen and syria are yet to be determined in the power balance.

I dont really believe claims about obama sr being from a black arab family but i'm really starting to wonder.

He looked 100% african though.
Re: Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by tpia5: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
Also add the turkish earthquake to all that.

Lord have mercy o.

Though that's probably just an act of nature.

But seriously, for this arab stuff, hope blacks wont be blamed for all this?
Re: Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by makajibbz(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2011
tpia@:

Also add the turkish earthquake to all that.

Lord have mercy o.

Though that's probably just an act of nature.

But seriously, for this arab stuff, hope blacks wont be blamed for all this?

LMAO! for earthquake again?
Re: Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by hajifaty: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sakozy and his entourage,
Re: Obama= Osama Dead+gaddafhi Dead,who Next? by makajibbz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
hajifaty:

Sakozy and his entourage,
nah! he cant do nothing to sarkosy!

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Despicable Behavior At Mandela's Funeral / A US Veteran's Response To The Beheading Of Foley / Hillary R. Clinton Makes History As First female Democratic Presidential Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.