Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters (210 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters by mokwechineme: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Because i heard obidients are making money in pounds and dollars exchanhing it for millions of naira while Tinubu supporters have been in the queue waiting for 30k handout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters by Burob: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2023
mokwechineme:
Some Nigerians who supported the other two candidates - Atiku and Obi are already tired of the presidential court cases. For them, they would rather the court quash these cases and allow Nigerians see what Tinubu can come with in his promises. However, development does not thrive in injustice. There must be justice for healing and development to occur.

I sincerely do not expect anything differently from the PEPT judgement because they are all part of the same system we may be jostling to dethrone. I term it 'elitism' The political leaders, religious leaders, business leaders, wealthy people are all part of the system we seem to be fighting. It is just solely skewed against the poor masses.
It Was always a case of hallucinations chasing political shadows, Gringory Obi na Judas.

That idiot actually believed he could be president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Sorry for Abubakar Malu Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters by mokwechineme: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
mokwechineme:
Because i heard obidients are making money in pounds and dollars exchanhing it for millions of naira while Tinubu supporters have been in the queue waiting for 30k handout
Tinubu supporters we need update please

1 Like

Re: How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters by Raskimonojendor: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
mokwechineme:
It's the other way around. grin

Month end now, I go receive my alert from Tinubu. A few thousands of dollars grin

7 Likes

Re: How Are U Coping Tinubu Supporters by Salewa97: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
mokwechineme:

lol poor boy.

Have you even eaten today because Obedients are hungry kids just like Obi mentioned.

You better talk now so we can give you food.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Beyond December 31, 2023 — CBN / Timipre Sylva Promises To Invest In Entertainment As He Meets With Ramsey Nouah / Election: Time For Private Homes To Cash Out & Be Used As Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.