Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Naira Floating Amounts To Seamless Devaluation Without Planning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Floating Amounts To Seamless Devaluation Without Planning (108 Views)

Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / Naira Redesign: Nigerians Will Fill Uncountable Forms To Withdraw Large Amounts / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Floating Amounts To Seamless Devaluation Without Planning by ezekins: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2023
The cbn needs to revisit its floating of naira as it appears nigeria does not have what it takes to float the naira. Floating of naira amounts to continuous devaluation of our currency without planning for it. It appears the cbn only obeys the order of the presidency without advising them on its likely consequences. It's unfortunate that the government of nigeria has continued to grossly mismanage the economy by embarking on hasty policies.
Re: Naira Floating Amounts To Seamless Devaluation Without Planning by ezekins: 6:14am On Feb 15
I clearly envisaged this our predicament but I was ignored.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify A Product By Barcode? / Engagement Is The New Cocaine / The Ultimate Guide To Finding The Best Heating Services In San Jose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.