Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert (29230 Views)

Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by AImiron: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Lionel Messi is enjoying time with his family, clearly showing why he chose Inter Miami over other options he had when he left Paris Saint-Germain.

Lionel Messi his stunning wife, Antonela, and their three sons enjoyed some quality family time by posing with Ed Sheeran at the U.K. pop star's concert.

The 36-year-old Messi recorded footage of his kids, Mateo, 8, Thiago, 7, and Ciro, 5, singing along to Sheeran's track 'Bad Habits' from within Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Florida, on Sunday, before sharing it on Instagram.

Sheeran's currently in the U.S. since June as part of 'The Mathematics Tour', which is expected to end in August of next year in Europe.

He's next scheduled to perform at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on October 28.

Messi, who led Argentina to the 2022 World Cup, has scored 11 goals in 14 matches for Miami this season.

The Herons were winless in their final six league games (three losses, three draws) and had four wins, four losses and four draws in the league since Messi joined the team in mid-July.

The Argentine, who scored twice for his country in its 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over Peru earlier this month, played in Miami's last game of the regular MLS season on Saturday, losing 1-0.

Messi is now expected to don Miami's pink jersey once again on November 5 and 8, when the team plays two exhibition matches in China. It'll be the first time Inter Miami goes on tour.

Argentina then has more World Cup qualifiers on November 16 and 21 - after which Messi should get an extended break before Inter Miami begins preparing for 2024.

The seven-time Ballon d'Or winner has also denied links of a return to Barcelona on loan, while awaiting for the start of the 2023-24 MLS season.

Inter Miami head coach Gerardo 'Tata' Martino said his team finished the season wearied by its heavy schedule after having won the Leagues Cup - the club's first piece of silverware in its history - in the summer.

'We had three tournaments and won one,' Martino said through a translator. 'The team was exhausted. That's no excuse. That's the reality.'

DailymailUK

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by 9jaBloke: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
smiley
Someone once asked me what Ed Sheeran's musical genre was and I replied

Ed Sheeran

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by obedience4(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Who cares??
I don't

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by accordadoga29(f): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Hehehe..

I just want a wife that will genuinely love me the same way Messi's wife loves him.

Chai!!!

Beautiful family!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Yankiss(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Messi is a global football phenomenon. It will be centuries before his like comes again on the football global stage. I adore him. His reign is prolonged due mainly to three things: 1. Personal discipline. (Maradona was destroyed by Drugs). 2. Rivalry with CR7 3. The special grace of God!

58 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by sheungeek(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Perfect!
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Ayoola171(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Beautiful. Meanwhile it's no doubt that Messi is going to add another Ballon d'or to his massive achievements by next week.

There is no way you will mention Lionel Messi and you won't mention Ballon d'or.

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Olachase(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
still i prefer Ronaldo to Messi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sultty(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Ronaldo is wiser than messy

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Slimwhyt(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Greatest

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by kapelvej: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
The cheat, helped by Angel FIFA

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by ATEAMS: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Never obsess about chasing love. Chase goals. Chase dreams. Chase the behaviors that are going to make you better. You don’t chase love; you allow that to find you by accident, and when it finds you on accident, you’ll know that it was supposed to find you purposely.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by wewe1(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Many calls him GOAT.
Some says he is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by CompuCart(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Two peppersoup.

Ma they try my own,have a look at the tallest flag in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLy0nEDeTc?si=8X71LMbQTg7yz0Eh
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Sarbee(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
The Goat Goatee and Goated

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by safarilove(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Omo success got many friends oo..no one wants to be associated with failure in this life.

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Adonisteve: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
cool

This guy just dey chop life for America, well e don try for football, na enjoyment remain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Starboytwo(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Ed sheeran will beg 07 for autograph

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Utanisco(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Ed sheeran MA man

I haven't seen the other one on the picture
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
Leo de ball🏀…..haters de beef🥲

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by blesboi(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
Messi time to retired is near .. this I have seen
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Streetmovement(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba just dey chill cool

The youngest no dey move one bit away from the papa, that boy no dey gree for the papa cheesy

Beautiful family

That Ed Sheeran concert I suppose try attend the next one 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by AImiron: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
obedience4:
Who cares??
I don't
who asked for your opinion? You’re just a pained Penadog😂😂

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by princeade86(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
After dey relegated abi
Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by bonnyhope: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
obedience4:
Who cares??
I don't

You should have skipped the thread

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by Cruise777: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Messi just dey flex

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by iykofias(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Ed is a fan

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert by AImiron: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
princeade86:
After dey relegated abi
another uninformed penadog, teams no dey relegate in the MLS, DYOR, google is free to use.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great / Mercy Johnson Shows Her African Beauty In Cultural Wear On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.