Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! (2761 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / The Crying Blood Of Biafra, By Femi Fani-kayode / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Sergio103(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Yes o my brother nwoke agulu, we Igbos won't join any protest because we will be busy learning the "political lesson" they are teaching us.

Nwanne mmadụ.

Kedu ije!?, Otekwana aka mfụrụ ederede gị eba oh.

No after teaching us lesson,we join their protest. Inukwa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by BabanawanGod: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jagaban Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Nonexisting1: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sergio103:

Nwanne mmadụ.

Kedu ije!?, Otekwana aka mfụrụ ederede gị eba oh.

No after teaching us lesson,we join their protest. Inukwa cheesy
My brother, I dey gallant just that I have been busy with work. They say mek we learn political lesson so I say mek I triple my hustle nau. Weludo nwanne.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Sergio103(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
My brother, I dey gallant just that I have been busy with work. They say mek we learn political lesson so I say mek I triple my hustle nau. Weludo nwanne.

Lol cheesy

Take care bro

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by spy24(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
I think the northerners issue with Tinubu is coming more from a place appointment than the economy

Thy are only beginning to realize that they are not holding any key sector in the country

From the security architecture to key ministries and even the Senate
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by PigKILLERpromax: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Thank GOD. Almajiri don comot hand for BIAFRA matter. Yaribaaa unity BEGGARS...it's gathering steam.

We just dey watch una... NONSENSE and palliatives..spits grin

IMEI:

I know you're a kid so I'll give you some elderly wisdom : "Care for those who care for you"

Neither I nor my people care for you or your people

Good luck in your quest for biafra

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by MrEverest(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sizwezi:

😂. Buhari their brother started it , so why are they complaining ? They chose South West for alliance, so they should calm down and enjoy what the West have to offer. 😂

They don enter one chance finally. Even Tinubu knows they didn't actually vote for him. Most of them voted for Atiku. Even Buhari didn't actually support Tinubu, yet jagaban outsmarted them completely and rigged himself in. If they couldn't stop him when he was outside power, is it now he is in control and has put Yorubas everywhere that they can stop him?

If they try to make noise, Igboho will threaten them with Oduduwa. He is already doing so after Gumi said rubbish.

Other Southern presidents gave them too much regard but Tinubu has completely humbled them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by MrEverest(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
spy24:
I think the northerners issue with Tinubu is coming more from a place appointment than the economy

Thy are only beginning to realize that they are not holding any key sector in the country

From the security architecture to key ministries and even the Senate

It's funny if you believe their issue with Tinubu is not connected to economy. Fuel is currently selling at between 700 to 1000 naira per litre. This is a region were poverty was already hovering around 90%. Then imagine the excruciating poverty they would be passing through now.

Even Southerners with lots of diaspora remittances, relatively lower fuel price, higher employment rates and much less poverty are in pains then relate to how bad it will be for Northerners now.

The North is facing a double whammy, both political and economic wise.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
ABI O,WHEN THERE DUMBHEAR BUHA DEY DESTROY NAIJA ECONS STRUCTURE WITH HEAVILY GLARING BIAS TRIBAL APPOINTMENTS,THEM NO TALK O. MUROONS angrybuha has taught Nigeria how to keep staunch tribalism and religious bigots

2 Likes

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Sizwezi: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrEverest:

They don enter one chance finally. Even Tinubu knows they didn't actually vote for him. Most of them voted for Atiku. Even Buhari didn't actually support Tinubu, yet jagaban outsmarted them completely and rigged himself in. If they couldn't stop him when he was outside power, is it now he is in control and has put Yorubas everywhere that they can stop him?

If they try to make noise, Igboho will threaten them with Oduduwa. He is already doing so after Gumi said rubbish.

Other Southern presidents gave them too much regard but Tinubu has completely humbled them grin grin grin

Na them sabi ! I don’t give a bleep about em. They should give themselves wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Blake755: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seefinish:
It is not only northerners who are complaining, if you were to be truthful to yourself, even you are complaining but tribalism won't allow you to publicly say it.
Tinubu should not cross the line, if the north erupt in protest against his government, the southeast and south south will happily join to send him packing
you must be kidding to think southeast will join 4 protest we go sit one side and enjoy the show make everybody mind theirself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Blake755: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
MXrep:
Igbos watching the two senseless tribes and busy making money
my brother okwa political lesson anyi ga amuya as igbo man just hustle too many things no concern us grin
MXrep:
Igbos watching the two senseless tribes and busy making money
my brother okwa political lesson anyi ga amuya as igbo man just hustle too many things no concern us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Coldie(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seefinish:
It is not only northerners who are complaining, if you were to be truthful to yourself, even you are complaining but tribalism won't allow you to publicly say it.
Tinubu should not cross the line, if the north erupt in protest against his government, the southeast and south south will happily join to send him packing
South east will never protest against Tinubu.

If supreme Court rules today and confirms Tinibu as president we igbos will sheath our sword and give him our 100% support.

North intentions can never be trusted any time a southerner is in power, cause Buhari destroyed this country and they never said pim because he is their son, so they shouldn't now.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Nice2023(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrEverest:
Even El Rufai was immediately silenced and sent on exile. Others that fail to learn their lesson will suffer even worse situation than El Rufai.

Yoruba ti take over grin grin

Yoruba ti take over from hunger.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Caseywilliams(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=Seefinish post=126611539] let the north boils first

No be only let north boil first....Sorry to say this, Even if north like make dem all perish 2day...no amount of yeye protest go fit change anytin.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by KillahPriest: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seefinish:
carry your cross without involving other regions please
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
oyichi:
they should reserve their tears for now, the wailing and gnashing of teeth will start when he regionalize this country

If Tinubu didn't do a thing in 8 years bar this, it would be 8 years worth for us.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
ednut1:
Tinubu scammed them. But lets watch and see 2027

Only neophites think what Tinubu is doing is coming as a shock, like from the first day people expected everything.

How many influential people do you see going on and about?
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by PeterObi4LP: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
In all this political bohahah, I admire and salute SE. Them no send if Dollar becomes 5k.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
DiscoverID:
Rest, obi lost and nothing can be done ✔️ to help you.

I said it before I started scrolling down that some bastardized people go divert this topic now against the Igbos and here it's

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by AlphikkaTech: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Seefinish:
The SS won't join. Only foolishness will make the SE join in.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Mbanda(m): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2023
kestolove95:
Tinubu 4+4=8
That is suffering and financial handicap raised to power 8 grin grin
No wonder it's only agbodorians that begs for financial help on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Spandau: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2023
MrEverest:
Who else has noticed that Northerners are now crying blood already? Tinubu is not even up to a year in office and they're crying bitterly already. Tomorrow, the Yoruba supreme Court Justice will supervise the announcement of Tinubu as winner. CBN, customs and virtually every critical sector is now in the hands of Yorubas yet baba Tinubu continues to appoint more Yorubas.

It's obvious that Tinubu no send this people again. Fuel is now sold from 700 to 1000 naira per litre in the North, a region that was already the world's poverty capital. Then I wonder what the situation will be there now grin grin

They're even saying that Tinubu won't return after 4 years. But let's assume they survive the next 4 years, do this people think Tinubu is like Jonathan that walked away when they pressured him? These people forgot they're dealing with the invincible Jagaban! If Buhari couldn't stop Tinubu, who among them can stop him now grin grin Very soon, Tinubu will remove Mahmoud Yakubu and replace him with another Yoruba omoluabi who will write the result and announce him winner, regardless of how they vote on election day grin grin

Someone should go and tell our Northern muslim brothers that it's game over!!! Tinubu smartly gave them a Greek gift called Muslim-muslim ticket and while they slept, he completely decimated them.

Tinubu for 8 years cheesy cheesy

Good write up 😜

1 Like

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Spandau: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=126608817][/quote]

Stop all this familiarity you love forming with the SS. The SS is not in sync with the SE. Even the SE will do nada.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Spandau: 3:08am On Oct 26, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin remove southeast i dont think they have that energy for now. all energy was channeled into productivity since the first day of buhari. the wise men from the east saw the 2 failure in the year 1930 and was warning the remaining zone but tribal bigot thought they are wiser

Oh, no wonder Zik prevented the secession clause from happening. No be so? It's part of the wisdom. She? No wonder Ironsi destroyed regional government. It's part of the wisdom too. Among Wiseman oran.
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Spandau: 3:09am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=126608817][/quote]

So who is the slave of Fulanis now? Hmmmm?
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by Caseywilliams(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=Spandau post=126616622]
So who is the slave of Fulanis now? Hmmmm?
Use ur töngue count ur teeth
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by spy24(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2023
MrEverest:

It's funny if you believe their issue with Tinubu is not connected to economy. Fuel is currently selling at between 700 to 1000 naira per litre. This is a region were poverty was already hovering around 90%. Then imagine the excruciating poverty they would be passing through now.

Even Southerners with lots of diaspora remittances, relatively lower fuel price, higher employment rates and much less poverty are in pains then relate to how bad it will be for Northerners now.

The North is facing a double whammy, both political and economic wise.

Dey playy...

The north is jittery because Tinubu concentrated key positions in the country in the south..

Na today the hardship start ?
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by MrEverest(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
The current hardship in Nigeria is unprecedented. This is the worst situation Nigeria has ever found itself since independence. Even during the SAP era under IBB, things were never this bad. Even during Abacha with the sanctions, Nigeria never deteriorated to this extent.

You think this hardship is affecting only the poor? Everyone is suffering together, including the big men.

The reason why North is afraid is because they're afraid that Tinubu will scatter the country if they try to stop him. To successfully stop any Southern president, they would need the full support of one of the major ethnic groups in the South to align with them. Unfortunately for them, they can't get it from Igbos because half of them already want out.

spy24:

Dey playy...

The north is jittery because Tinubu concentrated key positions in the country in the south..

Na today the hardship start ?

Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by MrEverest(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
In all this political bohahah, I admire and salute SE. Them no send if Dollar becomes 5k.

You're correct!
Re: Hahaha It's Not Even Up To A Year & North Is Already Crying Blood?! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ABI O,WHEN THERE DUMBHEAR BUHA DEY DESTROY NAIJA ECONS STRUCTURE WITH HEAVILY GLARING BIAS TRIBAL APPOINTMENTS,THEM NO TALK O. MUROONS angrybuha has taught Nigeria how to keep staunch tribalism and religious bigots

(1) (2) (Reply)

1966 Coup Plotters Planned To Hand Over Power To Awo, Says Ofeimun / Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. / Sharia Court Rules Over Area Courts In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.