Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu (2805 Views)

Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by opamoses1: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2023

The IRS doesn't have a record for Bola Ahmed Tinubu which they can provide. IRS replies Aaron Greenspan a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nice nice. No wonder Deloitte denied Tinubu ever worked for them.

So how did Tinubu manage to save $1.8m in salary and bonus from Deloitte without having any records with the IRS?

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by hollandis(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
What has IRS got to do with criminal record?

4 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Is04970: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
The
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by BigTableShaker(f): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
mumu prople

6 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by StOla: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:

No be una dey find Tinubu record wey fit undo your electoral loss?

Una go still find him record go FIFA.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Davinity: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
You dey give yourself hope... While praying they don't catch the criminal...
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
David Odensin and his paymasters keep entertaining his deluded and delusional base.

Once the Supreme Court dismiss the useless cases brought by Atiku and Obi tomorrow, David will write to Workd bank, IMF, UN, ECOWAS and ICC for Tinubu’s records just to keep the headless mob busy and entertained.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=opamoses1 post=126610766][/quote]They will soon say Tinubu bribed America.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:

Nothing
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Dodada: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Eeyaa Ebows are losing everywhere and everyday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
ElSudani:

David Odenson? That is the appropriate name for the slowpoke.
I saw the strongly worded letter he got from the Ghanaian Refugee Board, he is now a nuisance both home and abroad.
Odensin, Odenson and Hundeyin, which is which?
That monikar must be banned from this forum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by ElSudani: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Odensin, Odenson and Hundeyin, which is which?
That monikar must be banned from this forum!

For breaking what rule?
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
ElSudani:

For breaking what rule?
Rule no. 13, 15 and 21
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by ElSudani: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Rule no. 13, 15 and 21

Lol grin
You got to be kidding me.

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
IPOBdients won't sleep well tonight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Nonexisting1: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:
You still dey learn. Read wide and travel to learn. That agency is as deadly as the CIA. They work with all security agencies. They are involved in every criminal investigation because money is usually involved in most of such investigations. The IRS work with banks to monitor money movements and they say "follow the money, catch the criminal". If Tinubu claimed he lived and worked in the United states and the IRS says they have no records on him then he can be investigated and prosecuted for not paying taxes. Criminals fucck with the police all they want but there are people they don't fucck with and those are CIA, US Marshals, FBI, IRS and the Secret Sevice. How do I know? I read and consult wide. You too should, stop depending on nairaland for every information.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Lol grin
You got to be kidding me.
Sheybe seunmsg wants to come here and spread his ebeke infested mouth as usual defending a confirmed certificate forge-ster.
He shouldn't disappear from this thread, tell him to come and meet me here! 😠
Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by aswani(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
IRS go collect wotowoto from IPOBidients tonight or tomorrow.

How dare they not have anything on file against President Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by ivolt: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is strange.
Tinubu is said to have worked in the US legally, hence paid taxes.
It is impossible for him not to have an IRS record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by hollandis(f): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You still dey learn. Read wide and travel to learn. That agency is as deadly as the CIA. They work with all security agencies. They are involved in every criminal investigation because money is usually involved in most of such investigations. The IRS work with banks to monitor money movements and they say "follow the money, catch the criminal". If Tinubu claimed he lived and worked in the United states and the IRS says they have no records on him then he can be investigated and prosecuted for not paying taxes. Criminals fucck with the police all they want but there are people they don't fucck with and those are CIA, US Marshals, FBI, IRS and the Secret Sevice. How do I know? I read and consult wide. You too should, stop depending on nairaland for every information.

School you no gree go .Japa , you no get money to japa.
So tey u don dey misyarn.

IRS is as deadly as CIA you say?

Olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by hollandis(f): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:

You sef been wan japa? Yeye dey smell .

Thank God say dem deny you visa .Enjoy the nigeria you created

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Nonexisting1: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:

School you no gree go .Japa , you no get money to japa.
So tey u don dey misyarn.

IRS is as deadly as CIA you say?

Olodo
So na the "deadly" in my writeup dey confuse you? You for tell me make I bring am down to your level. A full grown adult like you with access to internet dey ask what has an IRS got to do with criminal investigations in USA and you're proud to call someone else olodo. You dey wait until you japa before you learn simple things about other places. Go and refund your parents the school fees they wasted on you.

2 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by hollandis(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So na the "deadly" in my writeup dey confuse you? You for tell me make I bring am down to your level. A full grown adult like you with access to internet dey ask what has an IRS got to do with criminal investigations in USA and you're proud to call someone else olodo. You dey wait until you japa before you learn simple things about other places. Go and refund your parents the school fees they wasted on you.

Ogbeni go Sidon
Mr IRS is deadly.

3 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by Nonexisting1: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:

You sef been wan japa? Yeye dey smell .

Thank God say dem deny you visa .Enjoy the nigeria you created
Mugu, who they denied visa? You think everyone that applies for visa plans to japa. What a low cretin you are. Do you know how many times I have gone for educational courses abroad fully funded by me and still came back? Go and read my other comments after that comment you just dug out since you have time. Una think say everybody here na una mates wey go just wake up japa because una no get tangible thing going on in your lives here. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by hollandis(f): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Mugu, who they denied visa? You think everyone that applies for visa plans to japa. What a low cretin you are. Do you know how many times I have gone for educational courses abroad fully funded by me and still came back? Go and read my other comments after that comment you just dug out since you have time. Una think say everybody here na una mates wey go just wake up japa because una no get tangible thing going on in your lives here. Mtchew

Ogbeni dem deny you visa because they realized you could not contribute economically to that country.

Imagine having to go to Abuja all the way from oweri where you were doing nysc .

Otondo I trust my owerri girls dem show u pepper so tey u wan japa

3 Likes

Re: US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
LEMAO.

Soon the headless mob will start attacking IRS crying that Tinubu already paid them.

If not that the said Jewish American is a lunatic, wetin concern am with Nigeria in the first place?

Hundeyin self dey fall hand. Why can't he plead for asylum boldly openly instead of coniving with Siddiq Abubakar in this show of shame.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai / Gov. Nnamani Of Enugu Charged For Owning 172 Houses / Fed Govt Distributes N2bn Buses To Tertiary Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.