Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) (44268 Views)

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Akharmony: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lamentation vs 1. You never see anything. You will see crazy
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
People should allow tinubu do whatecer he likes, its his time.

They didn't talk when Buhari did his own, why talk now?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chimarto:
oga calm down I can see that *Hatred,insult* run in your veil instead of blood.
Hatred , when I can feed your generation. Send your account details
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by fuck419: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nigerians are not supposed to be listening to Asari naaa.
He is just a terrorist that is forming activist.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Daremee: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
E don shele
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Otulented: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mad man talking.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Pedro334(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
let innocent Nigerians breath , meanwhile i was asked to define music years back , i looked into the lecturer's eyes and said''' music is a systematic arrangement of disorderly sounds, ,,, they teargas am ......

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Exceed15: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Both of you are useless.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
wahala
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by sukar886: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
You never see anything, this is the genesis
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Odogwuzack: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
tishbite42:

The Igbos buying the best houses in Lagos and Ibadan abi you are talking about another Igbos?!
Keep playing

Keep buying on social media. grin

Delusion is bliss to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
usecondom:
That's how it's supposed to be, you are supporting a candidate shouldn't stop you from correcting him or her if they go wrong.
keep quiet. He is only crying because they are yet to look his side after pledging loyalty. Where was he when Buhari was appointing all his entire northern brothers?
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Global2000: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
😁😁😀😀🤣🤣🤣. Well season one, episode 1. Sipping my red wine with alacrity. Na my turn to sing. As e dey pain you. E dey sweet me. Tinubu na catastrophe we me know. This was how i was shouting about Buhari. INEC and some tribal bigots no wan allow us rest for Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Okiton: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Now na morning

Asari go complain tire
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by aigbokiejohnson(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
He must lick his wound
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by 89green: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

When Tinubu assumed office and things went sour the first week

Nairaland wan use advert finish us for front page

Na that moment I know say this tenure no favor Seun

grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by rolams(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
As the game don change, baba dey vex for the president. Tinubu no kuku send am!
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by highness25(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Asari Dokubo aggressively lamenting about Tinubu's appointment and calling out Nigerians to speak up against him😳😳

What does Asari mean by, Tinubu already have alot of problems and that Nigeria is not Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_6oF1onrxI?si=yYe4y2qE872QfTG8
wetin concern Tinubu with appointment? Na COS and SGF de do appointment so if you need am meet them. Although, this government de fall hands, I can't believe I supported them
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Shikini: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tribal president
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Chyma231(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fat pig … Ewu
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Lateef73: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
That man called Gumi should be very careful before he tears this country apart with unguarded statements.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Bobxin: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
The chickens are finally coming home to roost.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Oneloveyo: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
MXrep:

Buhari appointed all northerners irrespective of tribe. We Igbos no send his appointment but we are surprised that other southern tribes attacking Igbos to please Jagaban are now crying

You must sha bring una self enter the conversation sha. Them swear for una ni🤣🤣
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Chimarto: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

You've not eaten and you're talking of who to feed ....... meanwhile how does feeding relate to the comment if not that you're looking for unnecessary and cheap attention
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Gajagojo: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
MXrep:

Buhari appointed all northerners irrespective of tribe. We Igbos no send his appointment but we are surprised that other southern tribes attacking Igbos to please Jagaban are now crying
Really who did he appoint from Benue Taraba Kogi Taraba,and Kwara? What was the most senior position Benue held in security of Minister?
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
He saying the truth Abuja is no man’s land
That’s why it’s the capital abi

What's true about that?

I will likely not support this because the North will fight to claim whatever that is theirs..... My problem is, why is the oil situated in the south a national commodity? And majority of the biggest staff a d directors controlling the oil sectors are Northerners?

Until the south wakes up, we will keep selling our rights to the North.
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
70yrs old man o, no be juju be dat?
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by themanderon: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
He hasn't gotten the patronage he sought and now this? This man surely has multiple personality disorder
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Gajagojo: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bobxin:
The chickens are finally coming home to roost.
Roasted chicken?

Any chicken that goes to a place of roasting is not smart

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by Gajagojo: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

From this comment I can tell that you are from Iboe
Only Yibboes talk like that
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by comodo: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Asari Dokubo aggressively lamenting about Tinubu's appointment and calling out Nigerians to speak up against him😳😳

What does Asari mean by, Tinubu already have alot of problems and that Nigeria is not Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_6oF1onrxI?si=yYe4y2qE872QfTG8
DJ please play me Calm down by Mujahid Asari & the wailers
Re: Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) by samuelson06(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
MXrep:

Leave that foool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.