Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East (46263 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Bar1941(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
*Kogi Guber: Ajaokuta Steel, Itakpe Iron Ore Will Boom Again – Dino Melaye*.

*24th. October, 2023*

Governorship candidate of the *People’s Democratic Party, PDP*, *Dino Melaye* has vowed that the Ajaokuta Steel Company and Itakpe Iron Ore Mining Company will boom for economic gains if elected governor of the state.

Melaye made this vow while addressing supporters at the PDP governorship campaign flag-off at Okene, Kogi state on Tuesday.

He stated, “Kogi State, we are too blessed to be poor. We are going to restore Ajaokuta Steel by the grace of God. Ajaokuta Steel was established by the late President Shagari. Shehu Shagari is not from Kogi State, not even from the North Central, yet he came to establish the Ajaokuta and Itakpe Iron Ore.

“In our government, we’ll do everything possible; if possible, we will do a takeover from the Federal Government. Ajaokuta, during our time, must work. We must make sure Itakpe Iron Ore is booming again,” he added.

The Kogi state governorship election has been scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 11.

Former Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State stormed the PDP’s campaign flag-off.

Saraki announced his arrival via his X page (formerly known as Twitter) @bukolasaraki on Tuesday.

Melaye and Saraki arrived in Kogi state with several chieftains of the main opposition party.

Melaye, is a leading candidate under the platform of People's Democratic Party, (PDP).

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3528990593989383/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Olodo
You don't know the meaning of Re-elect abi?

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by meum: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
No be by crowd. Once server off, your own don be

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by damiloladuke: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
😂 😂 😂
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by creativehubb: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dino is a phoney, kogi people will be making a big mistake voting him.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Unfortunately, drone shots don't win elections in Nigeria.

Honestly, voting doesn't even win most times.

INEC can attest to this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Meti99(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

If Dino malaye eventually becomes the governor of kogi state more Ferrari to his garage tongue
And if yahaya bello succeed in imposing his candidate, He will acquire more wives, more concubines and more bastard children to chop kogi money

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Kossyso: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
I pity Kogi state. They have to choose from bunch of thieves. Very unfortunate!

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Rayjnr: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Them swear for all these people with attending political rallies?,

Later na them go complain pass.
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by F117nighthawk: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
A man that was in senate and house of reps for sometime,who could only gather vintage cars for himself and family alone,and couldn't build a single small scale factory or business anyone seem to know,now want to become governor of his state,
I pity una why dey for that state,
Una cry no go get part 10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Chetas81(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
IF THIS GUY MINGLE WITH HUSHPUPPY BECOME GOVERNOR, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE MONEY OF KOGI STATE

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by t2luv1: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
The incoming Gov....of Kogi
Weda yeye bello like am or not....

Are you actually planning on voting for this dude as your Governor? Wow!!!!! I won't vote for this Dino as a dog catcher
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by CJStarz: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Waste.of time.
INEC get their own different agenda.shaa
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Simdyofficial(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mad man. PDP is gone
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Emperor5(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
All the aspirant seems to be from frying pan to 🔥 fire.
Kogi haven't gotten good leaders since the creation.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by xihari: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nigerians will always vote the same set of people every time.

Don't we get tired, haba

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by hotseat: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
The choice is left to Kogites to decide who becomes their governor.

As for me, a non-Kogite, he remains an anathema given his antecedents.

He's unfit for the office of a governor and he abundantly demonstrated it as a legislator both in the lower and upper chambers of the NASS.
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by annisy(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Politicians are just selfish!!!!
I am surprised that PDP and other positions political party in kogi state did not learn anything from 2023 presidential election.... APC will definitely win kogi state unless this useless opposition unite and work together
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Orinechi: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
My advice is that u should not allow Obedients support uoo. If u do, ur name is sorry.
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Larryndelaw: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
On the day of election, you won't see 5000 voters
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Judolisco(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pootle:
some state should be crapped undecided
like kogi now needs splitting up.... Into 3 parts... Not scrapped
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Okechinwadike: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abemy:
Nigeria is a joke.
What has Dino to offer?
Comedies or what?
Like Abaeibe, like Dino.
why do you wear hate like agbada?

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by vikstandon(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
This noise maker rants during the last elections was because he had an eye for the Governorship seat... Lobatan!
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Harrynight(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Election that Tinubu APC will Rigg?
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by DND069: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
phorget:
Are people still coming out for campaigns?

Exactly my thought man. Do Nigerians really learn?

I strongly believe after 4 years of this tenure, more people will come out for campaigns regardless

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by LegacyB: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dino ko Dinosaur nii……
Kogi should get more serious candidates!
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Moneyboyz: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zombies. This goes to show majority of the black race are just animals and will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Urheadmaster(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lol😂

Kpelle tongue
Meti99:

And if yahaya bello succeed in imposing his candidate, He will acquire more wives, more concubines and more bastard children to chop kogi money

Make una vote Natasha akpoti
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Thekaghan: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Funny enough he will be beaten blue black to the point that he will scared to approach the court grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wow Senator Dino Melaye is really move huge efforts in winning in landslide victories in next month governorship poll
but if you ask God to judge Dino now! God will throw him into Hell fire🔥. Anyway I wish him victory.
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by Fujiyama: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
*I Will Not Kill, Steal — Dino Melaye Promises To Lead With Fear Of God If Elected Governor*

*“I’m going to be a governor with the fear of God. If you have the fear of God, you will not kill or steal,”* the senator said.

^^^
grin

Just in case you didn't know...

There are places on this planet where if a governorship aspirant (or any politician for that matter) uttered these words by Melaye, the people would be very, very scared and alarmed. But with us...its nothing.

Culture is key.
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by unscripted(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Meti99:

and there is no other reasonable candidate contesting .. I really want to see how mad the people of kogi are during this election. More sufferings to their lives if they vote APC or PDP in that state ..
Re: Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East by unscripted(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
but if you ask God to judge Dino now! God will throw him into Hell fire🔥. Anyway I wish him victory.
u don't wish Kogi people well ,,, a man that parked rolls royes in his parlour, a stupidly vain man man , you wish the treasury of the state be passed to him .. if the people of kogi vote APC or PDP . I will just conclude that Kogi is nigerias capital of fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.