Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid (4715 Views)

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by seedord247(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2011
This are loads of games i played when i was a kid.

Mario
Mortal Combat.
Street Fighter
Tetris
Bomber Man.
Tanker
Car Race -  Got different one's but i can't precisely name one

I still got more . . . i will have to call my mum to check my porfolio.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2011
Mario (all mario games; Yoshi)

Street fighter

mortal combat

tetris
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by seedord247(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mario (all mario games; Yoshi)

Street fighter

mortal combat

tetris

Iya Aladukeee. . .

a se eyin na Jasi. . . . . Aa mo pe e gbo pa eeeeee
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by blacksta(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2011
Mario and Street fighter
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Street fighter, super mario, and double dragon on snes.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2011
Mario

Mortal combat

Top gear 4 all on super nintendo
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by cogbuagu: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2011
Hahaha!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my God!!! cheesy

this is interesting.

my cheesy cheesy

1.Mario kat (best car race till date for me)

2. Star wars - Return of the jeda (best mission game for me till date)

3.Mario All stars,Mario world.

men my SUPER NINTENDO is till working ooo.
bleep ps3 and other to come.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by somegirl1: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

This are loads of games i played when i was a kid.

Mario
Mortal Combat.
Street Fighter
Bomber Man. <3 <3

mario cart race, legend of zelda,
loads i can't recall
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by eminemkayc: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2011
My super nes from the early 90s is still with me (though dusty). . i played the mario brothers 1 ,2 , 3 finished each and defeated all the bosses (all of KOOPAS sons). then mario world i played then yoshi's island
next i had the ULTIMATE MK 3 and i was a TERROR in it as NO BODY could defeat me in my hood then. i was so good with JADE, KABAL, Subzero (masked and unmasked) infact almost all the players on the list. i was a Thorough game freak only GOD saved me grin grin. i also played ISS Delux (was so good at ISS as well wining boys by a wide margin like 12-0 etc), aladin, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc. infact my parents SPOILT me with games and some how it aided my mental reasoning capabilities. .

also played the street fighter two turbo etc had almost all the catridges you can ever think of in SNES!! grin grin grin
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by iice(f): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2011
Mario
MK
Legend of Zelda
Willow
Contra

There's this other one, i can't remember. Will have to ask my brother
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=20pt]TIROGO MARIO>>[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2011
Any game mario
Mortal combat(my mum often spanked me for leaving my homework to play this)loved johnny.
Street fighter
I can't even remember all their names
Where's my brother,if he comes back my list will be endless.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2011
Legend of ZELDA!! Unbeatable

Mario Kart - Super!!

Super Mario!!

Bomber man

These three games are still on my all time favorite video game list
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by 1forall: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2011
The various versions of Donkey Kong are clearly my favorites. Released as Game & Watch handhelds in the pre-NES days. Great stuff!
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Samxiulee: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2011
Super mario bros,mario karts,street fighter,dick tracy lol can't just remember most of em cathrigdes games.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by kboss(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2011
Duck Hunt
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by efepro(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2011
8 BIT CATEGORY
1.Mario
2.Power Rangers
3.Excite Bike
4.Tetris
5.Lode runner

ON GAMEBOY
1.Kebby's Dreamland
2.Super Mario

16 BIT CATEGORY
1.Ultimate MK 3
2.Super Mario World
3.Contra 3
4.Turtle Ninja
5.Aladin
6.BomberMan
7.Tank

64 BIT CATEGORY
1.Mortal Kombat Triology
2.Doom 64
3.Killer Instinct
4.Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5.Mario 64
6.Mario Kart
And so many i can't remember in all categories.
No matter how high a game(combat) bit may be,MK Stil remain d greatest.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by sexyshe(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Super mario
mortal combat
street fighter
Contra
Ice man
Lode runner
duck hunt, the one you have to point a gun at the screen. (very fake cos the tv has no sensor)
bomberman
Battle tanks
road fighter
Tetris
excite bike

efepro:

8 BIT CATEGORY
1.Mario
2.Power Rangers
3.Excite Bike
4.Tetris
5.Lodge runner

ON GAMEBOY
1.Kebby's Dreamland
2.Super Mario

16 BIT CATEGORY
1.Ultimate MK 3
2.Super Mario World
3.Contra 3
4.Turtle Ninja
5.Aladin
6.BomberMan

64 BIT CATEGORY
1.Mortal Kombat Triology
2.Doom 64
3.Killer Instinct
4.Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5.Mario 64
6.Mario Kart
And so many i can't remember in all categories.
No matter how high a game(combat) bit may be,MK Stil remain d greatest.

it's Lode runner, where you have to dig right and left to wall away
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Jencejyde(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2011
Mario
Street fighter, hardly ever lost a game in my time, Ken for Life!(just saying) grin grin
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by kombats: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2011
mk
sonic
mario
tna
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by BenXXX: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2011
I challenge anyone here to a Mortal Kombat Trillogy duel, Snes or any other console,

I was an MK legend,esp when i use Kabal and Scorpion, Back in the days,but i still got em skillz,
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Jencejyde(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2011
eminemkayc:

My super nes from the early 90s is still with me (though dusty). . i played the mario brothers 1 ,2 , 3 finished each and defeated all the bosses (all of KOOPAS sons). then mario world i played then yoshi's island
next i had the ULTIMATE MK 3 and i was a TERROR in it as NO BODY could defeat me in my hood then. i was so good with JADE, KABAL, Subzero (masked and unmasked) infact almost all the players on the list. i was a Thorough game freak only GOD saved me grin grin. i also played ISS Delux (was so good at ISS as well wining boys by a wide margin like 12-0 etc), aladin, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc. infact my parents SPOILT me with games and some how it aided my mental reasoning capabilities. .

also played the street fighter two turbo etc had almost all the catridges you can ever think of in SNES!! grin grin grin

Did you play at the Arcades, ?
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Jencejyde(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2011
Im still looking for the person who wants to take me on Street fighter, Super SF2 Turbo especially, Lack of good players had to make us retire sad sad sad
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by DAY12(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2011
Super Mario Bros.
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by efepro(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
kombats:

mk
sonic
mario
tna
Sonic is not a Nintendo game.it's Sega.And which one tna?

@SEXYSHE, Thanks for d correction
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mario Kart
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by efepro(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
I stil hav Nintendo 64.Where can i get SNES 2 buy?
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by obinna5000(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
- Mortal Kombat
- Street Fighter
- Intl. Superstar Soccer Deluxe
- Wrestlemania
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by somegirl1: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
there was a soccer game can't rem what it was called.

Anyone complete legend of zelda?
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by euphoria: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
1. Street Fighter II
2. Double Dragon II
3. Castlevania IV
4. Mario bros 1 & 3
5. Mario Kart
6. Lost Vikings
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by Wilfem(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
My best game is no other one except CONTRA (The Alien wars) I even played it yesternight with a PC ROM
Re: The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid by gaffer: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mario
Mortal Kombat1,2& 3
Street Fighter 1&2
Donkey Kong 1&2
Nba jam
F1 Race
Contra
Tetris
Konami soccer deluxe
Killer instinct
Wrestlemania 4,5,6,7
Mario bros
Mario kart
Ultimate mortal kombat
Super street fighter
Sonics
Double dragon 2
Bomber man
Mario in the moon, lol
X-men
Spider man
Batman
Justice league (superman, Robin, batman, super woman, iron man etc
Tank
Tekken

Can't remember the rest, I was a game freak back then in d 90's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) / FIFA Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.