Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Vitamin Serum Serum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vitamin Serum Serum (154 Views)

RADHA BEAUTY - Vitamin C Serum for beautiful Skin / Vitamin C For Acne – Here Is How Vitamin C Will Help You Overcome Acne / Finest Vitamin Acid C Hyaluronic Serum 20 For Face Best Anti Aging 30 Ml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitamin Serum Serum by CloudTrees(f): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Vitamin C serum has many health benefits for your skin, including promoting collagen production and protecting against sun damage
What’s a vitamin C serum?
If you have your head in the skin care game, you’ve likely heard of vitamin C serums.
Remember you can get yours today and get it delivered to thy place.
Vitamin C is touted as one of the best ingredients on the market for pro-aging support — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion.

Although you’re probably getting vitamin C in your diet, there’s no way to guarantee it’s going straight to your skin. Using serums and other topical products is the most direct way to reap these benefits.

Read on to learn why you should add vitamin C serum to your routine, how to introduce a new product, and more.
BENEFITS
There are plenty of benefits to using vitamin C on your skin. For example, vitamin C:

*is safe for most skin types
*provides hydration
*can brighten your skin
*can reduce redness
*can reduce hyperpigmentation
*can reduce the appearance of under-eye circles
*promotes collagen production
*help prevent sagging
*protect against sun damage
*soothe sunburns

1 Like

Re: Vitamin Serum Serum by CloudTrees(f): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
O
Re: Vitamin Serum Serum by talk2hb1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
CloudTrees:

talk2hb1 good afternoon sir I have been following your diary for a while now. I am happy for you and hope things turn around for the better for me.
Please I need your kind assistance. I have been looking for a job since I lost my job in August. It's been very tough surviving. Right now I only have #100 on me with 3 tins of rice. My gas has finished so there is not even a way to cook it.
Please I need your help financial assistance please
Okay
Re: Vitamin Serum Serum by CloudTrees(f): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Depression / 5 Key Questions Every Woman Should Ask Their Gynaecologist / What Test Measures Ph Level In The Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.