Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Happy Birthday To The HOD Of Mass Communication, Mrs. Kehinde Adeniran - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To The HOD Of Mass Communication, Mrs. Kehinde Adeniran (520 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The HOD Of Mass Communication, Mrs. Kehinde Adeniran by Usmanissa247(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2023
*Away and Beyond: Happy Birthday To The HOD Of Mass Communication, Mrs. Kehinde Adeniran*

```By Busy Brain```

_Ejire ara isokun, wini wini loju orogun, ejiworoko loju iya e..._

The above lines form part of the impressive panegyrics of twins. Whenever people weave the lines into words to appraise twins, it is always like a soothing balm, pleasant to the ears, and incredibly sonorous.

I opened my piece with a few of the lines because it is a celebration of Ejires (twins), the Head of Department of Mass Communication of the best private Polytechnic In Nigeria, Lens Polytechnic Offa and her twin sister.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln, "…if you want to test man's character, give him power”. The question I have always wanted to ask Abraham is about women. What will one give to women if one wishes to test their character? Women in this regard are likely to misuse power more than men. Apologies to the feminists, even though I said 'likely'.

Whether women are likely to misuse power or not, Mrs. Kehinde is not the caliber of women who are power-drunk. She knows her mandate as the Head of Department and stands firmly to uphold her essential duties excellently and diligently.

My constant reservation for Dr. Yisa Azeez, the amiable proprietor of the great institution, is his ability and high instinct to put the round peg in the round hole. With all sincerity, the HoD of Mass Communication is one of the round pegs in the round hole. Her brilliance, diplomacy, and pragmatism as a leader are at the echelon with her very endearing personality. She is calm, reserved, and highly disciplined.

Beyond her professional competence, the HOD is admired and respected for her approachability and genuine care for students' well-being. Her mentorship has guided many students through personal and academic challenges, providing support and encouragement along the way. She serves as an inspiring role model, exemplifying professionalism, integrity, and a steadfast commitment to ethical journalism.

W. Barnett Pearce and Vernon Cronen in their Coordinated Management of Meaning theory of Interpersonal Communication posit on the actions and reactions while having a social interaction. Every single person has their interpretation and found meaning while interacting. This construction of meaning during the conversation comprises an interpersonal system that explains actions and reactions. Mrs. Kehinde's actions and reactions are emblems of respect and humility. She is a woman of virtue with dignified simplicity.

Jennifer Lopez in her strong women quote said, “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” Mrs. Kehinde's ability and capability to propel the academic cum administrative activities of the Department are not in doubt. Staff and students know what she stands for; she stands for discipline, work ethic, and academic excellence.

Nigeria has undeniably been supported by brave women who have shown great prowess and have stood up to fight for what they believe in, and their influence is of great significance today. I have read about women on the pages of history, the Moremi Ajasoro, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, and Alimotu Pelewura Erelu among many others, they are women of timber and caliber whose names remain indefatigable in history. For her doggedness, perseverance, commitment, dedication, and leadership by example, Mrs. Adeniran is on the verge of writing history where those who made change possible can never be forgotten.

Psalm 46:5 says, "God is within her, she will not fall” As Mrs. Kehinde marks a new year today with her Taiwo, May Almighty God continue to be within you, and may you not fall.

Away and beyond, happy birthday to the HoD of Mass Communication, I wish her and her twin sister more prosperous years ahead.

```#BUSY BRAIN```

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A University Lecturer!!!* / Unibuja Post Ume / Anyone Wit Authentic Info On Uniport Deptmls Cutoff Mrks Shuld Pls Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.