Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! (791 Views)

Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2023
I woke up yesterday 25/10/2023 where I am staying with a cousin sister in Agbala Owerrii-North only to find that my motorbike has been robbed. My brothers and sisters life became a dream. I didn't know what to do. I cried and shouted but that could not bring it back. On advice, I went to Alaba Market here in Owerri and met with those dealing on bike in case anyone bring a red coloured ladies-motorbike for sale. All through yesterday I was restless. I then went to Church to pray and table the case before the alter of God.

My name is Nwogu Michael. I am just a private school teacher. I teach Mathematics and Physics. This bike is what am using to coordinate my responsibilities.

I have looked up and down and this morning I went out with the hope that the person has returned it back but it is not so yet.
Now my Spirit ministered to me to appeal to the Obidient family worldwide to assist me in this trying time using this forum.

Please dear Obedient family, I appeal to you to kindly assist me to get another bike. And if there is a better work that you have that I can do to better my lot in life than this private school teaching please don't hesitate to connect me to it please. Please help me to a next level in life.

I will appreciate it if there could be a coordinated help, but where there is none, my account details are:
Name : Nwogu Michael Kelechi
Account Number: 0141898693
Bank: Gtb

Please I will make public the donations I received and how much I received from every individual. And when it is enough I will state it.

God bless the Obidient family worldwide.
A new Nigeria free from this kind of robbery is indeed POssible.
God bless you all.

Yours sincerely,
Nwogu, Michael Kelechi
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Go to twitter and tag the agulu fraud na

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Lance008(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Post something about your bike incase someone found it before dem butcher am sell
He no get plate number
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by wakaman: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Bad times for obideients.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Nice2023(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2023
kgr8mike:
I woke up yesterday 25/10/2023 where I am staying with a cousin sister in Agbala Owerrii-North only to find that my motorbike has been robbed. My brothers and sisters life became a dream. I didn't know what to do. I cried and shouted but that could not bring it back. On advice, I went to Alaba Market here in Owerri and met with those dealing on bike in case anyone bring a red coloured ladies-motorbike for sale. All through yesterday I was restless. I then went to Church to pray and table the case before the alter of God.

My name is Nwogu Michael. I am just a private school teacher. I teach Mathematics and Physics. This bike is what am using to coordinate my responsibilities.

I have looked up and down and this morning I went out with the hope that the person has returned it back but it is not so yet.
Now my Spirit ministered to me to appeal to the Obidient family worldwide to assist me in this trying time using this forum.

Please dear Obedient family, I appeal to you to kindly assist me to get another bike. And if there is a better work that you have that I can do to better my lot in life than this private school teaching please don't hesitate to connect me to it please. Please help me to a next level in life.

I will appreciate it if there could be a coordinated help, but where there is none, my account details are:
Name : Nwogu Michael Kelechi
Account Number: 0141898693
Bank: Gtb

Please I will make public the donations I received and how much I received from every individual. And when it is enough I will state it.

God bless the Obidient family worldwide.
A new Nigeria free from this kind of robbery is indeed POssible.
God bless you all.

Yours sincerely,
Nwogu, Michael Kelechi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Nice2023:

Stop this emotional black mail jor.

When has it become the duty of Obidient to repay whatever that is stolen because of ur negligence.

My brother please you can do better. Please am your brother.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Trizyd(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2023
It's less that 48 hours since you claimed it was stolen. You have given up already and asking online for a new one. You are living in delusions l.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Eduboy1990: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
kgr8mike:

My brother please you can do better. Please am your brother.
Your not serious.go and look for your bike

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Only OBIDENTs

NEEDED

Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Op Obidients won't and will never do anything for you, this is not campaign period.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by 43Ronin: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
post photos or particulars of your bike evidencing you as the owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by BXNX: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
I can tell this is scam coming from the east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Eduboy1990:

Your not serious.go and look for your bike

Please dear am sorry that my application offended you. It is what we see inside life. Am sorry. Just that I heard a story of a Japanese child soldier during the war that backed his dead brother and people asked him to drop it, but he said 'no he is my brother and I have got to carry him to a place of burial'. Think about that.

Meanwhile am so sorry. Please
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
BXNX:
I can tell this is scam coming from the east

Brother, God forbid that I will be a scam in my life time. God forbid.
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
43Ronin:
post photos or particulars of your bike evidencing you as the owner

I will post it tomorrow when I get back to the village. I traveled from Mbaise to Owerri and that's where the incident happened.

I will post it tomorrow.
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Whois(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
When did obidients become Nigeria police force

2 Likes

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by Stylishwebs: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol... OP you fail to realize one thing in your call for "Obedients" for help.

These mob are not interested in rendering help, they are only interested in the publicity it brings.

Helping your case will not bring any such publicity, hence, your case is sorry.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Nice2023:

When has it become the duty of Obidient to repay whatever that is stolen because of ur negligence.

Please help me delete the post. My help is in God and not in anyone. Please help me delete post

Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by kgr8mike(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2023
Nice2023:

Nice2023 please help delete all post. My help is in God not man. Please. Be nice to me in 2023. Thanks
Re: Dear Obidient Family, My Motorbike Was Stolen, Please Help!!! by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2023
Stylishwebs:
Lol... OP you fail to realize one thing in your call for "Obedients" for help.

These mob are not interested in rendering help, they are only interested in the publicity it brings.

Helping your case will not bring any such publicity, hence, your case is sorry.

Very true words.

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Activities Connected To ORGANE TECH LTD And Carmel Movie Group / Deportees Raise The Alarm Over Nigerians’ / Alarming Atm Frauds: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.