Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship (242 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Fchristo(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2023
It is clear now that the Nigerian masses don't have a say in the country because everything has been high jacked by those who rule the country presently. I feel so bad when we say we are in a democratic society because the right word for the system of govt in Nigeria if you ever studied govt in the secondary school is what then was classified as FEWDALISM where few powerful citizens decide on who rules next. So please let's try and think of the way forward to bring back our lost glory as citizens and clean our image in the international community because every other country is more respected and valued than our dear country. God bless you all
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Versifier20: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2023
That is it na
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by FreeStuffsNG: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:
It is clear now that the Nigerian masses don't have a say in the country because everything has been high jacked by those who rule the country presently. I feel so bad when we say we are in a democratic society because the right word for the system of govt in Nigeria if you ever studied govt in the secondary school is what then was classified as FEWDALISM where few powerful citizens decide on who rules next. So please let's try and think of the way forward to bring back our lost glory as citizens and clean our image in the international community because every other country is more respected and valued than our dear country. God bless you all
πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

β€œGo to the rural areas, farms, markets, etc, to see those who are really suffering. The poor Nigerians are not on social media.

β€œYou come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.

β€œToday, our youths have misplaced priorities because they don’t think straight. They would rather stay online from morning till night instead of using their precious time and money for something tangible.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Fchristo(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

β€œGo to the rural areas, farms, markets, etc, to see those who are really suffering. The poor Nigerians are not on social media.

β€œYou come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.

β€œToday, our youths have misplaced priorities because they don’t think straight. They would rather stay online from morning till night instead of using their precious time and money for something tangible.”

Pls don't get me wrong, i never said i am suffering more but i said govt has increased our level of suffering to the final stage
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Please leave if u want to go
I will stay floruish here and over prosper amen
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Kukutente23: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

According to you, only those in the rural areas are suffering. The 133m in multidimensional poverty according to govt data are in the rural areas.
I really wonder if you read some of the things you copy before pushing them out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Yujin(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Gradually, it will dawn on most that they don't really have a country. Enjoy your suffering.
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Fchristo(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Yujin:
Gradually, it will dawn on most that they don't really have a country. Enjoy your suffering.
That is what has kept us where we are today because we believe all will be well one day but i know God has giving us everything we need but we allowed some greedy people seat on our rights year in, year out.
let's stop this mentality and do the needful
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Arda1000(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

shut the Bleep up
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Fchristo(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Please leave if u want to go
I will stay floruish here and over prosper amen
Continue to stay and wait for that day in your next generation
Re: Nigerian Suffering and Leaving The Country Daily Due To Hardship by Fchristo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Arda1000:
shut the Bleep up

It is better to say that those in the rural area are suffering more than those in urban city

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Make Unfair Demands On Lawmakers – Senate President / Obanikoro Got N19m For Delivering N1.2bn Cash To Fayose β€” Efcc’s Witness / Nigeria Air: Festus Keyamo Raises Red Flags Over Deal With Ethiopian Air (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.