Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) (39985 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Available9: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Let the poor breath
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmph! I never trust our Supreme Court for one day
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by GoodRocks: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Boldideas:

To loot easy? Ask PeteRu Obi? jokes apart😬

How can it be easy when you have no destiny?

Criminals are stealing your body and soul including your resources, yet you defended them by saying they work around clock? You must be a 🤡
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Sleep beckons when you're not under any pressure!

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Svoboda(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2023
DonJulio:
One day sha, you idiots in Nigeria will throw your yeye phones away and hit the streets!...Even the chief forger said he doesnt read comments anymore...so why do you people still come online to rant instead of going where the forger can see and FEEL you people?

lipsrsealed

You can as well start by first dropping your phone and leading the mob from the front..

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
See people when dey lead this country...

So rubbish of them

You're not better than them. You would probably have done worst if you have the same opportunity.
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by femagj(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2023
All these old people should go and rest and allow the vibrant youth take over
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Jogs1900:
Why do these men sleep in the court..The judges need to maintain standards in their courts na..
You can't give what you do not have.
Nigerian Leaders have already Buried standards long time.
The country is so corrupt that values, morals and principles don't function anymore in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2023
# true state of the nation! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Kaiser20:

You can't give what you do not have.
Nigerian Leaders have already Buried standards long time.
The country is so corrupt that values, morals and principles don't function anymore in Nigeria
No respect for the court
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by SmartThief(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
This is how i feel watching any Man United games. very boring grin
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by DonJulio: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin town crier tongue cry

This idiot is not gaining anything from the government oh...All your support for the crazy forger is Just for Likes and Shares..That is all that you will gain in your life!..Devil must purnish you se!
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Jogs1900:
Why do these men sleep in the court..The judges need to maintain standards in their courts na..
Waiting dey pain you ? The sleep or the lost ?
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Boldideas: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How can it be easy when you have no destiny?

Criminals are stealing your body and soul including your resources, yet you defended them by saying they work around clock? You must be a 🤡

All right Mr Destiny!

Good News To My Fellow Nigerians!!!

We have everything it takes for you from any tribe you may come from to Japa TO STUDY in Finland and pay your TUITION FEES in NAIRA. Yes in NAIRA!

If you're interested.

Contact us for more information: boldideas68@gmail.com
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by ibinaboonline: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2023
They probably do this on purpose. To send you a message.
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Give him 30 minutes him go snore

Babe came for HIV test and you ' still collect 'her number ... Nah wah oo. This generation una Don drink fearless ooo
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by OBALUJONES: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Lol, am watching it likewise, that's how the matter be, GanduJe seriously battling with sleeping
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by brain54(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
That 3 rd pix…

Na whistle the guy Dey blow?
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
DonJulio:

This idiot is not gaining anything from the government oh...All your support for the crazy forger is Just for Likes and Shares..That is all that you will gain in your life!..Devil must purnish you se!
Same way u call Ur father IDIOT @home.Who cares about likes/shares wen Ur life is upside down.u go cry tire
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Diligence001: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Sleep tight big man💯✅
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
They know the outcome already grin cheesy grin grin

Sleep motherfuckers_

grin

Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by BillionKnights: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool E nor easy.This people hardly sleep.Meeting here/there
Your papa
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Waiting dey pain you ? The sleep or the lost ?
Pain ke?Did obi not sleep in the court the other day?Im just saying my own na.The court needs to be respected
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by phkka1(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2023
The evil men do live with them these days. Just watch out.
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by CANTICLES: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool E nor easy.This people hardly sleep.Meeting here/there

Lol true sha
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by Charly68: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Baba I beg don't sleep oo! It is a serious matter... Don't let the opposition bewitch you at this critical point in time ... We are waiting !!!!
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
See people when dey lead this country...

So rubbish of them
make dem no sleep because dem de lead country...
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2023
DonJulio:
One day sha, you idiots in Nigeria will throw your yeye phones away and hit the streets!...Even the chief forger said he doesnt read comments anymore...so why do you people still come online to rant instead of going where the forger can see and FEEL you people?

lipsrsealed
You said "one day", but for now time hasn't come. I want Nigerians who can't reason properly beyond tribalistic stuffs, I want them to suffer first ( first grade suffering) then after that they will hit the street, but for now everybody is catching cruise while politicians are catching out fart cheques using the misery of Nigerians.
I thought endsars is going to be an avenue for Nigerians to take over their country from these men, but I was disappointed, endsars protesting ppl are big time morons, now after the endsars what happened?
Still in same old shambles. Later one idiots that his parents are still breastfeeding will come out with daddy bought me phone and come online to say zoogeria will be great, lmao 😂
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2023
DonJulio:

lipsrsealed

Hit the streets to do what….end up in body bags?
Is that the advice you’ll give your children?…assuming you’re old enough to have any.
Go find out how Chuba Okadigbo died during Obasanjo’s rule.
Brains pass brawns any day…teach your children how to employ the grey matter between their ears! cool cool
Re: APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) by 99persait(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku just dey yeye himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.