Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria (1446 Views)

Norton Antivirus Renewal Code. / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 25, 2011
I was using my computer last night when my Norton 360 anti virus license key was revoked, that was strange to me, as in i've never heard of it, not that it expired, I still have over 200days on it, but they revoked it. I was already thinking of how to get another anti virus when it came to my mind that I could actually compain to Norton, then I logged in to their site and chatted with one of their representative, after giving her my norton account info and the key that was revoked, she gave me another 1yr Key, as in , my one years subscription has just started and it reminded me of Nigerian market where you''d buy stuff and take it back to them that its bad or something and they'd tell you that they cannot collect it or refund you because you've taken it away, even when you buy expired product and try returning it, it has happened to my, I think it was milk and when I took it back, i was told I opened the milk already and they cannot refund me (Selling Expired milk and still making mouth). if it happened in anywhere in the Western world, you'd be refunded and even get the product you paid for free so that you don't report to the Police, Naija learn

1 Like

Re: Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria by iGuru1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
@OP
You are talking about buying expired milk, did you take the milk to the milk manufacturer company, unlike Norton.
You don dey compain about naija for nothing, why?
Re: Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
Let's get something cleap here, I did not buy the milk from the manufacturer and two, the milk must have been with the retailer before it expired, now you see there is no point going to the manufacturer when the fault came from the retailer, unlike the Norton product, the key was revoked by Norton so it's only normal I report it to Norton cos retailers here have nothing to do with what happened, Am a Nigerian and I won't want to say bad things about my country except those things are reAlly bad and what I said is not to ridicule my country but point out our flaws so it can be corrected
Re: Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria by femi4: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2011
i-Guru:

@OP
You are talking about buying expired milk, did you take the milk to the milk manufacturer company, unlike Norton.
You don dey compain about naija for nothing, why?
He did not buy directly from the manufacturer, the seller ought to have returned the expired milk to the manufacturer for replacement instead of keeping them and selling them by all means.
Re: Norton Offered Me A Years License For Wrong Revocation: Cant happen in Nigeria by Xenisha: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello! After several years of using Norton Antivirus, I have nothing but good things to say about it. It effectively fights viruses and trojans, and when you are constantly on the Internet, you can not worry about the security of your computer. I advise you to read more about Norton Antivirus here https://norton-antivirus.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and then you will see all the advantages and disadvantages of this program and you may also want to use it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Repair The Headphone Jack Of My Laptop / Microsoft Office 2016 Is Now Available Online: Check Out The Features / HP-15 Intel-dual Core i3 For Sale In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.