Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election (34253 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Supreme Court To Rule On Kano Election January 20. Replaces Ailing Justice Okoro / DSS Clears Supreme Court Justice Okoro Of Misconduct(the Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Alexiiydon: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're just ignorant
Why will they declare rerun when the judges claim iRev cannot be relied upon to declare results and that the petitioners are expected to call polling units by polling units instead of collation agents.
If i have to start scolding all these to you it shows you're not informed about the case yet you're making statements
can you see how fool you are ? The court said that because what your petition say is that inec no upload in real time stop being stupid and read with your sense
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Raf4: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Diligence:
This is why when people are PRAYING for Nigeria, heaven go dey say: "ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS AT ALL"

Nigeria has officially welcomed: ILLEGALITY, DRUG TRAFFICKING, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY, FORGERY, UNCONSTITUTIONALITY, FRAUD, MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

And you know what? The world is keenly observing!

Cry it louder and harder. Your tears taste like lemonade πŸ‹ 😒 😭 πŸ‹

1 Like

Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Babangidapikin: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..and renewed shege continues πŸ™„
At least the Ostrich can bury it's head in the ground even though it's body is still showing, while the Tortise can coast to victory with his tricks ... Case close
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Treasure17(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sad day. Really sad day.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Kukutente23: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alexiiydon:
can you see how fool you are ? The court said that because what your petition say is that inec no upload in real time stop being stupid and read with your sense
Oga shift
You don't know anything about the case
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Khyrvxjzy: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ngozi123:

I don't understand what you're saying.

Please explain yourself.

you mentione food earlier

their are lot of factor that can make price of food increase a good example is subsidy remover, immediately tinubu announce subsidy food went up right

tell me tell me why naira falling down is not affecting the price of food stuff now

1 Like

Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by PotatoSalad(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

what is my business with china
🀑🀑
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Theunbothered: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gajagojo:
Is that funny? Or relevant?
Are you Ibo?

I'm not Igbo even if how is that relevant? Is your hatred for Igbo people more important than a decent standard of living?
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by omolola12345(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Congrats to Asiwaju. May his reign favour us in Nigeria. Atiku and Obi should go and have a rethink and set for things ahead.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Khyrvxjzy: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
MrCGPA:

Yes No Igbo Man will be President and No Region in Nigeria Will be more developed than the Igbo Side. Have you ever visited Rural Areas in Igbo Land and compare it with other Villages in Nigeria? Nigeria cannot Changed till an Igbo Man is Elected President. Igbos are Progressive people take it or leave it. Note: I am a Middle Belt.

i dont care if all region be poorer than ibo no ibo man will be president
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Gajagojo: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Theunbothered:

I'm not Igbo even if how is that relevant? Is your hatred for Igbo people more important than a decent standard of living?
They are the ones that usually insult people about what they can afford .

So how is it relevant whether he can afford a ticket?
What has that got to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Theunbothered: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Dindinrin! Nothing pained me.
You don't have to get personal with me. I don't know you and don't want to... So save your energy for wailing....

You are one actually in severe pains because your Obi has lost, and remains a serial loser....
Go deal with your loss....😜😜😜

It really pained you. Eyah sorry, now that Tinubu is your president he will make sure your type never leave this open air prison called Nigeria.

Meanwhile Obi and Atiku can come and go anytime but you're here laughing as if you aren't the loser in this scenario. grin
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Theunbothered: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gajagojo:
They are the ones that usually insult people about what they can afford .

So how is it relevant whether he can afford a ticket?
What has that got to do with anything?

He's celebrating Tinubu a clueless crook that's making his life worse while mocking Atiku and Obi.

His life is literally getting worse by the day yet he's still arrogantly mocking people who he can't even afford to visit in the same Dubia.

Nigerians didn't come out on election day because they were tired of suffering, some are still in denial.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Alexiiydon: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oga shift
You don't know anything about the case
lol na I too know kill obi in court
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Kukutente23: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alexiiydon:
lol na I too know kill obi in court
Yeah
Na i no know make you dey yarn opata
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by samwillyco1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court judgement is law on it's own.

Forgery is now legalized.

History is been made.

Congratulations to everybody .
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Theunbothered: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Come on bro. You don't have to do him like that.
Should have asked if he's ever crossed the gate of an airport.

These ones are not serious, deep down they know they messed up but they are too stubborn to admit it.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Bobloco: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS247:

Appeal Court don't give judgement they "APEAL" a judgement

Supreme Court don't give Judgement they "AFFIRM" judgement

In this case, the appeal court was the trail court so the supreme court merely affirm the judgement of the trail court. Infact they both read the same judgement
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by iamtardey: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Now y’all can lay your bed and Rest In Peace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by lanre316: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I do not see PDP fielding him in 2027 but with money anything can happen.

Trust me, PDP will continue to chop his money until he can't spend no more, then his political career will end for good.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Willie2015: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're simply misinformed
He showed in court that he won Benue
But why did you have to lie that you're in Benue just to defend a politician?

Can you tell us the Court response.... cheesy grin

I reside in Benue State. Thats a fact.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by PrinceRey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
If there's anything that the Judiciary has affirmed is that as long as Nigeria is concerned, do everything possible to win the elections whether it's by hook or crook because the fact is once you win, there's nothing that can prove otherwise.

I just hope Nigerian youths can learn this and start working towards 2027 because at the end of the day, if they don't fight to snatch the country from these entitled old-heads, then, the people known as Nigeria are finished.

The hope of this country lies at the ballot and the youth must start the process of forcefully collecting their country back in 2027 through hook or crook at the ballots.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by PrinceRey(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
PrinceRey:
If there's anything that the Judiciary has affirmed is that as long as Nigeria is concerned, do everything possible to win the elections whether it's by hook or crook because the fact is once you win, there's nothing that can prove otherwise.

I just hope Nigerian youths can learn this and start working towards 2027 because at the end of the day, if they don't fight to snatch the country from these entitled old-heads, then, the people known as Nigeria are finished.

The hope of this country lies at the ballot and the youth must start the process of forcefully collecting their country back in 2027 through hook or crook at the ballots.

The youths must rig the 2027 elections.

It's non-negotiable
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Coolgent(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
They don't want to broadcast the court session but they see it as an achievement to deliver the judgement via new media.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Bhol28: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Serious wailing about rigging on social media,presented no single geniune evidences of rigging at the tribunal,only prayed for an impossible Tinubu's disqualification.An election in which several incumbents were defeated and opposition won in their strongholds and defeated incumbent parties in some of their stronghold states can never be called a rigged one. Tinubu/APC obviously won because of Atiku and Obi's Splitting of votes and G5 Govs issues.CASE CLOSED.
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Rhassidy360: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Jargaban till 2031 cool
By 2031 $1 = 5000Naira
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by totit: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Naanu.

To be bitter over a defeat and then, beaten and bundled like a wanderer in the wrong house as a people and region go beyond defeat, it is defamation of honour and what's left of your pride. That's why it is always wise to learn when to fight and when to be silent.

Lmaoo
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Lumarstone: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
So Tinubu who again!
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Lumarstone: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
So Tinubu won again!
That man jazz dey work oOoOOh!
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by Kukutente23: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Willie2015:

Can you tell us the Court response.... cheesy grin

I reside in Benue State. Thats a fact.
The court disregarded it
Where in Benue?
Because this lie that Fr. Alia told benue people to vote Tinubu to make his work easy and they obliged him is doing me one kind
Re: Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election by MomohMrMoore: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
How far Athiefkus and Obi supporters? Una don win for Supreme court? AllEyesOn what now? Now its time to go after Atiku and his stupendous wealth. Afterall, his former boss stated Atiku stole alot of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures / Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.