Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) (31121 Views)

How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) / DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / Judge Signs Release Order Of Igboho’s Aides, After 53 Days In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by dNortherner(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Jagaban… Oya Oya lets hit the ground running sharp sharp… You have been working but ungrateful Nigerians don’t want to acknowledge it. It’s time to show them why they call u Jagaban. I believe in you sir. God bless Nigeria.
Insh'Allah! He will.

1 Like

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by occfx: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Congratulations to them. Nothing gives peace of mind than knowing that the job that pay your bills is secured. I don't have a job but I'm happy for them.

God bless me one day

Yes, you are right
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by riczy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
If u were expecting otherwise, then ur brain must be examined! Let the shege Soar! Tinibu till 2035
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by iswallker(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Jagaban… Oya Oya lets hit the ground running sharp sharp… You have been working but ungrateful Nigerians don’t want to acknowledge it. It’s time to show them why they call u Jagaban. I believe in you sir. God bless Nigeria.

This same fellow is always in sifere pain when he goes to petrol station or the market to buy pepper ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Myer(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
NOC1:
This man na gangster. He let them see the importance of today.
That words of him has deep meaning
The Aura is some thing else.
He carry Presence.
Effortlessly Charismatic.

1 Like

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by CHAQUR: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Your job is secured... You can start looting...abi...? Nonsensical statement, "time to work for Nigerians" would have been a better & soothing statement.
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by fregeneh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Abi werin remain? Na Obidients make dem secure their future for this REGIME
ok
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Bimpe29: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

You must have been more certain of Allah's unwavering mercy on PBAT'S victory and mandate now than ever.
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Kukutente23: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
So he never hit the ground running since grin grin
Be like day just break fire this zombie side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by zeenaman: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
This man is interesting. Hate him at your peril
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Ezmans: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
tell me one thing he work
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Evolutionism: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
That mumu ADC guy just dey Fat plus Big Pot Belle.

What Nonsense!!!

A uniform man is supposed to be Fit or have a moderate body.

1 Like

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
FitCorper:
mugu..
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Kukutente23: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why are some Zombies rejoicing and masturbating?
I don't get what is there to laugh about that a boss is telling his boys to keep chopping
Or are they among the choppers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Obainomilano: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
The time of hate and banter is over whether we like it or not jagaban will rule for at least the next four years it is time to put bitterness aside and support him ...because whether we like it or not we don't have any other president..we do not care who is ruling we only care that the poor masses can at least see food to eat...God bless Nigeria
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mandate2023:
Everywhere is quiet......those mumu obi supporters wey no get sense never get narratives to promote😂😂😂

1 mumu on Twitter will post jagons nw and dey will start barking again, okete don lose patapata
why are most tinubu supporters poor..

That’s because most poor people are fools and tribalistic
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Truly, Peter Obi is the success behind Tinubu's vitory!

If he hadn't leave Atiku, Tinubu and his boys won't be there....

Tinubu needs to thank Obi for making helping him bring Atiku down!!!
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by iSpitonYourGrav: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
PRESIDO……. Never forget to put that
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban!
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by verygoodguy: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
This baba sef na cruise

wetin the Obedient go come do bayi

Abi another court dey for social media grin grin grin

Yeye de smell
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by opribo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Now what next anarchy takes over as nobody can remove him from that seat, maybe we should turn the military and say all eyes on the military to save our constitution. I believe only those can save Nigeria. Thay should come and save the country from doom and .damnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Gohs: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
I can never accept a cocaine seller as my own president.

God forbid!!
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
CHAQUR:
Your job is secured... You can start looting...abi...? Nonsensical statement, "time to work for Nigerians" would have been a better & soothing statement.
But he have giving Nigerians a good statement....

These Aids are his body and Office service boys, they serve him (Office of the President) not Nigerians!

Try and Gerrit sir

1 Like

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by spiSeyi: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
kpompey:
I am a yoruba man, I got blocked here on nairaland severally because of my staunch support for Tinubu. My friend laughed at me today because of the state of our nation and my believe in Tinubu for a new Nigeria. I don't care about Tinubu , I cared about Nigerians and my family at home. Tell me in Tinubu six months as president,a policy he has made to cushion the pain and suffering of Nigerians. He never cared, all he was doing was to travel around the world to patch his long term damage reputation which to me is irreparable, while putting his allies and loyalist in key offices. I was there when Osinbajo was a few month or weeks president and he ensured dollar was pegged at 350 from over 700 Buhari left it. Human being are involved here, and not animals.Today many Nigerians are living below the poverty line which means Nigerians are poor than poor, yet things are damn expensive and nothing seems affordable to the poor again even garri in the market.This type of settings give rise to insecurity, higher crime rate and many menace that could jeopardize the damage reputation of our country further. He should think of a way to stabilize the economy, after which we can gradually transit to the invisible canaan he is promising, which no one sees. Enough is enough, soon Nigerians will start throwing stones at their convoy after they push us to the wall. Despicable men stairs the ship of our nation, making disastrous self serving policies in the interest of the masses. God will punish Tinubu and his family if he failed to do the needful.
Lamentation of Ob!d!ots grin grin
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by kpompey: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
spiSeyi:

Lamentation of Ob!d!ots grin grin

Tinubu is the idiot.I am a core supporter of Tinubu. I campaigned more for him than you. Check history and see how I rigorously for the idiot who specializes in inflicting hardship.We are waiting for 2027, may God spare us, Tinubu should better win all the north ooo massively because no one will vote him here in south west. Yoruba's are not fool, and he has betrayed our trust already.
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by juman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enough of appointments to south west and kwara.
President should be for the whole country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Iamanoited: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
EXCELLENT MOTIVATION, THE BEST THAT HAS EVER BEEN SAID BY ANY PRESIDENT.
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by juman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
kpompey:
I am a yoruba man, I got blocked here on nairaland severally because of my staunch support for Tinubu. My friend laughed at me today because of the state of our nation and my believe in Tinubu for a new Nigeria. I don't care about Tinubu , I cared about Nigerians and my family at home. Tell me in Tinubu six months as president,a policy he has made to cushion the pain and suffering of Nigerians. He never cared, all he was doing was to travel around the world to patch his long term damage reputation which to me is irreparable, while putting his allies and loyalist in key offices. I was there when Osinbajo was a few month or weeks president and he ensured dollar was pegged at 350 from over 700 Buhari left it. Human being are involved here, and not animals.Today many Nigerians are living below the poverty line which means Nigerians are poor than poor, yet things are damn expensive and nothing seems affordable to the poor again even garri in the market.This type of settings give rise to insecurity, higher crime rate and many menace that could jeopardize the damage reputation of our country further. He should think of a way to stabilize the economy, after which we can gradually transit to the invisible canaan he is promising, which no one sees. Enough is enough, soon Nigerians will start throwing stones at their convoy after they push us to the wall. Despicable men stairs the ship of our nation, making disastrous self serving policies in the interest of the masses. God will punish Tinubu and his family if he failed to do the needful.

Nigeria is really broke nation.
No money anymore to prop up the naira like that.
Even that action, we lived fake lives.
The government wanted naira valued than its real value.

Of course the president is working hard to make life better for the masses.
Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by Bigchristo: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnptmurmPBo

Your job is secured- President Tinubu tells his aides after receiving news the Supreme Court affirmed him as Nigeria’s president.
These people don’t actually believe in making Nigeria a great country they just want to occupy offices and use it for personal gain, take it or leave it that’s the only thing that counts for them, even if Dollars rise masses suffers fuel is being sold #800 nothing concerns them, Nigeria is a gone country under their watch, una go learn in a hard way after wasting another 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) by wyqay: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Up JAGABAN.
JAGABAN AMAKa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.