Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country (410 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fellow Obidients, we have come to the end of the road as far as seeking justice in the 2023 Presidential case is concerned! We fought a good fight. We believe our candidate, HE Peter Gregory Obi, was the best among the three protagonists. However, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu had the most votes. The Supreme Court has unanimously affirmed his election.

After the 2023 general elections, I personally widthrew from commenting frequently in the politics section which I've been consistent for a few years for personal reasons. I will always support Obi unless a better person/candidate shows up in the future. My objective is for us to have a better society for us and our children.

After the end of Military rule in 1999, I supported President Obasanjo, Yar'dua, was indifferent to Goodluck Jonathan. I never supported Muhammadu Buhari throughout his eight years reign and I can never support him even if he were to be there for life. I kicked against most of his policies because I strongly believe he's grossly incompetent.

In the case of President Bola Tinubu, I won't be against him or his policies. I will rather wish him and his team the best in piloting the affairs of our country the right way. I will try my best to educate and admonish all the people in all our social media platforms and offline to see reasons why President Tinubu must be supported to succeed.

May God bless Nigeria

cc

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by blacksam01: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
support who..? a criminal..?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
That's the spirit. The ultimate aim of all of us is to see a better Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by garriAndsugar: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu supporters will soon say it was the election petitions that made tinubu not to perform well.

I saw naira appreciating on front page only for me to open thread see say na #10 appreciation 😂

By the time hungry come, na that statistics una go really chop grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Yeah seunmsg, even tho we no dey agree before but we all want to see a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by okosodo: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
After hie dubious terms he will be a thrillionaire in dollars
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by 1nice(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Foolish people and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Zionmdde: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Support him as in shutting up our mouth, then suffering and smiling

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Herdsmen: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Before the Appeals..

Some of us came to terms of the reality of Asiwaju Presidency

Power belong to God..

Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu

2027 is another electoral year..

Realignment and alignments ..

Power to the people
North 2027

Or Asiwaju completes 8 years..

Obi and his Biafra noise makers.. is never an option to the development of this great country
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Versifier20: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Am not with you, neither Nigeria is with you
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Kukutente23: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
I agree with you
But the big question is IF he really wants to succeed.
Recently, a new line of propaganda has been released by APC which is to claim that Nigerians are the problem of the economy because they import too much and don't export enough. Another is to blame Buhari for wrecking the economy.
To me, this is not a sign of someone who is genuinely concerned about what is happening to the country on his watch just like Buhari
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:
Foolish people and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.
We don't want military bro.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Kukutente23: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:
And you think you'll see a better Nigeria by supporting dodgy people to lead the country and making excuses for them while they wreck the country?

It is only lilliputian minds that think the purpose of election is to win or lose. The purpose is to chart the course of future of the country. Wishes and hopes are immaterial after that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by 1nice(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
id911:

We don't want military bro.
Every Nigerians should be ready for military takeover because that corrupt tinubu will resign alongside his vice shettima and the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

If tinubu refuse to resign then the Nigeria military will still plan coup and take over the affair of Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:
I agree with you
But the big question is IF he really wants to succeed.
Recently, a new line of propaganda has been released by APC which is to claim that Nigerians are the problem of the economy because they import too much and don't export enough. Another is to blame Buhari for wrecking the economy.
To me, this is not a sign of someone who is genuinely concerned about what is happening to the country on his watch just like Buhari

APC as a party needs to get back to work. Less propaganda and being more pragmatic in proffering solutions to myriad of problems we're facing will do them a lot of good.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by id911(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:

Every Nigerians should be ready for military takeover because that corrupt tinubu will resign alongside his vice shettima and the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

If tinubu refuse to resign then the Nigeria military will still plan coup and take over the affair of Nigeria.

The military as presently constituted isn't in the best shape for any coup. Again, majority of Nigerians are not interested in soldiers leading them.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Kukutente23: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
id911:

APC as a party needs to get back to work. Less propaganda and being more pragmatic in proffering solutions to myriad of problems we're facing will do them a lot of good.
Were they ever at work? APC are so about getting power for the sake of it.
I can place no scintilla of hope in them.
Go and check. Even Tinubu has now appointed more image makers than economic managers. Where is his agenda? The so-called excellent manifesto. Where is it?
APC is not a party built to govern. It is a power grabbing machine.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by MrColdsweat: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zionmdde:
Support him as in shutting up our mouth, then suffering and smiling
There's no limit to the kind of faeces coming out of the mouth of these fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by MrEverest(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Only bigots, sycophants or criminals will ask Nigerians to support Tinubu.

Foolish people with dead conscience and reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by 1nice(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
id911:

The military as presently constituted isn't in the best shape for any coup. Again, majority of Nigerians are not interested in soldiers leading them.
Who told you that lie, maybe a professional liar is deceiving you with those false information.

The Nigeria military presently is in the very best shape for any coup and the military have been waiting for opportunity and excuses to stage a coup in Nigeria which corrupt leaders like tinubu and the corrupt judges of Nigeria have given the military power to do so through their mischievous corrupt acts.

Majority of Nigerians wants the Nigeria military to lead them since they feel the soldiers will lead them better than the corrupt and arrogant Bola Tinubu who have made lives difficult for Nigerians through his evil policy; a liter of fuel is 630naira and 1 dollar is 1,230naira and so many other corruption issues.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by ideynl1: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:
Before the Appeals..

Some of us came to terms of the reality of Asiwaju Presidency

Power belong to God..

Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu

2027 is another electoral year..

Realignment and alignments ..

Power to the people
North 2027

Or Asiwaju completes 8 years..

Obi and his Biafra noise makers.. is never an option to the development of this great country

Asgard, so you have always been a northerner claiming to be Igbo. I like how Obi shut you people and now Tinubu is hitting every Nigeria with hardship.

Have you stopped shouting “Tinubu must contest “ and “North 2023”? Now it’s north 2027 or Tinubu complete 8 years. Of course when Tinubu completes 8 years it will go back to north.

You’re very irrelevant. I’m happpy that Atiku has been permanently retired. In the last election it was either Atiku or Tinubu is retired or both.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
id911:
Fellow Obidients, we have come to the end of the road as far as seeking justice in the 2023 Presidential case is concerned! We fought a good fight. We believe our candidate, HE Peter Gregory Obi, was the best among the three protagonists. However, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu had the most votes. The Supreme Court has unanimously affirmed his election.

After the 2023 general elections, I personally widthrew from commenting frequently in the politics section which I've been consistent for a few years for personal reasons. I will always support Obi unless a better person/candidate shows up in the future. My objective is for us to have a better society for us and our children.

After the end of Military rule in 1999, I supported President Obasanjo, Yar'dua, was indifferent to Goodluck Jonathan. I never supported Muhammadu Buhari throughout his eight years reign and I can never support him even if he were to be there for life. I kicked against most of his policies because I strongly believe he's grossly incompetent.

In the case of President Bola Tinubu, I won't be against him or his policies. I will rather wish him and his team the best in piloting the affairs of our country the right way. I will try my best to educate and admonish all the people in all our social media platforms and offline to see reasons why President Tinubu must be supported to succeed.

May God bless Nigeria

cc

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by vanitybutiwanti: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by Hpesoj: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
id911:

I still maintain that the opposition challenging the electoral outcome in the court does not in any way have an influence on the performance of the president. It is not possible to have the whole populace support your candidacy. The only way to convince and win the opposition over is by performing.

The issue of opposition sabotaging the economy or government, or some people "wishing the country failure" is ridiculous. Come on, Nigeria's president is very powerful. No country is developed by mere wishes.
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by StreetFight: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
blacksam01:
support who..? a criminal..?

No, support you weeping Zombidients
Re: Congratulations President Tinubu, Let's Support Him For The Sake Of Our Country by kimjongJezebel: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2023
id911:

May God bless Nigeria

cc

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Bribe!

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Begging Biafrans To Stay And Remain As One Nigeria ( Watch Video) / Samklef Blast Asari Claims Advising Tinubu Against Giving Him Appointment [video / Kangaroo Court Of APC Aka Supreme Court Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.