Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed (364 Views)

Will Something Like This Happen In Nigeria Women??? / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed by thinkmoney(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
The strongest human breed in the world are Nigerian women.

-Nigerian women will know their boyfriends are into business that are rumored to involve extreme rituals practices and still they share same bed with him every night.
-Nigerian women will observe that their partners are serious substance abusers, substances that make the brain momentarily travel (trabaye) out of the body and still they engage in arguments with them and even allow them father their kids.
-Nigerian women will hop inside a complete stranger’s car in the dead of the night, follow him to completely unknown location and even pass the night with him while snoring 😬

I GIVE IT TO THE NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE THE TOPMOST RISK TAKERS. MOUNT EVEREST CLIMBERS MUST LEARN FROM THEM. THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES WITH THE BALLS OF STEEL.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed by Fahvvy: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hahahhahah grin...

This has got to be the most sarcastic post I've read on this space in a long time grin...

OP say na "balls of steel" grin...
Re: Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed by rohangold: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nigerian women and dj 4kerty mixtape be like 5 & 6
Re: Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed by Chiraq77(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
It's all of them
Re: Nigeria Women Are The Strongest Human Breed by Slaveman343: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Heal

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Misspelled My Name And Refused To Correct It, I'm Planning Legal Action / MORAL LESSONS By Inspire TV Studios / Abia Former Chief Of Staff, ACB Agbazuere Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.