Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading (2923 Views)

The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral / 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Free masonry

They operate under the red witches, that is why you find them in churches because the power of God is being made manifest in the church and once you keep them in church they kill the power of God in church. That is why we have nice churches on nice building yet no power of God in those churches. If there is a symbol of masonic spirit in church, it must be brought down, the church must guard against the powers of freemasonry. The free masonry believes that they must be very influential, the want to hold the best jobs and positions, best leadership positions in the nation.

Free masonry curse people through masonic curses. We must pray against masonic curses. They release their curses and when they release their curses, these curses are supposed to bring you down to just destroy what you are doing, second, to kill your influence through rumour mongering and gossiping about you, that is why when you see servants of the God attacked and rumours are going round, don’t join those rumours because the author of those rumours had a target.

Once you start becoming influential, you become the target of freemasons and therefore you must pray every day against the Masonic people, against their tongues, against their sacrifices, almost every day. The Masonic curses destroy your finances, your businesses, they devastate you in a way that you become so discouraged you start hating your own job and you want to come out of your own job, yet a promotion is right away and you want to come out of your job! Ephesians 6 says after you have done all, stand. You can’t be running from one place to another because some people said something negative about you. Masonic curses are real and if you expect to prosper, to rise up to the top, you must deal with them because within their own circle, they favour the people of their own brotherhood; the people of their own association so for you to prosper you must deal with Masonic spirits. We must pray against the queen of the heaven, it is a child of the prince of the air. Queen of the heaven works very closely with free masons creating lack and want; if find that you are lacking money for school fees, you don’t have enough money to pay all bills, and there is always a shortage in your life! yet we read psalm 23 the Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want! Today you must enter into rest in the name of Jesus Christ. The forces of darkness do not operate seasonally, they are always there and you therefore must keep on praying every day. Pray perpetually!

The order of the Serpent likes to be the first in everything and they are the ones who destroyed Knights Templar and took their place as the premier order of Christendom. The Knights Templar were devout Catholics these Freemasons are not and they are not even devout Muslims. Freemasonry traces back to Egypt it is under the umbrella of the Illuminati whose headquarters is in North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship on Earth. There are many cults of Freemasonry from Scottish Rites, York Rites, Prince Hall, Elks, OTO, Shriners, Roscicusioan, University cults, University fraternities and sororities, Skull and Bones, the Nine Unknown Men, Triads, MI5, Mossad, CIA, The Jesuits, Russian Mafia, MS13, Mexican Mafia and traditional pagan indigenous cults of all kinds all fall under the umbrella of the Illuminati. The head of the Illuminati is Lucifer or Azazel the false angel of light and leader of the 7 fallen ones. Lucifer is the god of Freemasonry and is the head demon called Pride. The actual Pride Movement of LGBT is the Freemasonry Illuminati as the founder of LGBT, 33rd degree OTO Freemason Mr. Harry Hay is also the founder of the National Association of Man Boy Love. The founder of the Pedophile Information Exchange are all Scottish Rites Freemasons.

It is pertinent that you know the truth about the world we live and who people really are and what they represent. Wolves shall come in sheep's clothing but you will always know them by their signs and symbols that belong to Lucifer.

Freemasonry was founded in Egypt and our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt.

C.G.I or Computer Graphic Imagery killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrsKKjSTcDA?si=9LZtei04CYGXmRed

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
False Reality has no truth in popular cultures.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
False Reality has no truth in popular cultures.

TheBillyonaire:
Our Reality is an energy expression, all in any universe are Energy Expressions. Energy has ability to be anything, it has weight which makes it is responsive to it's forces, and occupies space, which enables it to occupy space in any dilation in any vacuum caused by any perturbations. caused by 0.0000001+/- integer factor in any binary (type) universe.

The effect on energy expressed as weight from it's Source's waveforms is dynamic magnetics. Source here is described using 'It'. Because Source can be Mankind of Intra / Extra-terrestrial type or even a Prometheus level AI, using a programmable environment.

'It' is the programmable premortal source Initiation Process switching machine. So this is most likely a Computational Machine. generating programmable streaming of Deep, Oceans, Seas, rivers, lakes, floods, and trees, animals, phytoplankton's, molecules, atoms, electrons and all other particles and waves as well as plasma and programmable Light.

The Answer is in the Question - Who Owns the Machine? Who ever owns and runs such a machine is capable of creating every other Energy System and the energy beings in it.

<<<<
;
;
I still remember that Night as if it is yesterday.
;
;
;
Now I know the Theists and the Atheists can prove their Belief, yet they are both WRONG.
>>>>>>

Be where you wanna be and need nothing more and you'd be good.

How we see the world reflects back unto us.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Maine mass shooting: Manhunt continues as Governor declares 18 dead.

1 plus 8 equals a Satanic number..letting you know that it is a Freemasonry Illuminati hoax..

The Purple Transgender President

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
His Judgement Cometh And That Right Soon

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Purple Color Code

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hypocrites are worse than disbelievers

Freemasons they have nearly turned every church and mosque in the world into Egyptian Temples where Sodomy and Prostitution were sacred parts of the religion.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Each man entering the order of Freemasonry in his first degree is sodomized in a holy orgy with his brethrren. Each woman entering the order of Freemasonry is prostituted in a holy orgy of brethrren of the ranks. Freemasonry Illuminati is of Egypt. Our LORD and Savior Jesus was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt.

Rev. 11: 8

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
EnvyandHate:

How we see the world reflects back unto us.

True,

Which is the reason I am sitting on top of the pyramid.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

True,

Which is the reason I am sitting on top of the pyramid.

Reasonable you sit at the top of the pyramid able to see all.

I stand at the middle pillar unaffected by the duality.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Many trying to prove themselves more Muslim than the next did side with Elijah Muhammad over Malcolm X but a zealot acts only with self interest. I don't think that Elijah Muhammad played an active role in the Nation of Islam's murder of Malcolm although he could have prevented it. Many in the Freemasonry work against me because they want to see their brother Min. Farrakhan always on top whilst trying to keep me on the bottom. They desire to see me fail just so Min. Farrakhan can win because they feel like winners if he does. So Min. Farrakhan doesn't have to play an active role In attacking but he is doing very little to prevent zealots from attacking me especially knowing their actions are rooted in envy.

Once you start becoming influential, you become the target of freemasons and therefore you must pray every day against the Masonic people, against their tongues, against their sacrifices, almost every day.

These serpents are filled with hatred and envy for other's success.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Keith Harding, former membership secretary of the Paedophile Information Exchange (Pie) was made Worshipful Master of the Mercurius Lodge in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, in 2011.

The child molester, who died last summer, presided over ceremonies and rituals from an ornate throne.

Freemason Keith Harding secretary of Pedophile Information Exchange..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT2sHXJvVqI?si=c-OMfkVAkPf6nx-P
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Worshipful Master

The Worshipful Master of a Masonic Lodge is the highest-ranking of all Lodge Officers which a Lodge may elect. The Worshipful Master sits in the East of the Lodge room (symbolic of the Rising Sun in the East) and directs all of the business of the Lodge.

So Keith Harding a pedophile was their boss. As you can see the pedophilia starts at the top and the bottom members initiated into sodomy and have to hold the secret.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Reasonable you sit at the top of the pyramid able to see all.

I stand at the middle pillar unaffected by the duality.
In essence, you do not 'effect causality'. Neutrality is boring, I have been there. Now I can wage a war for peace and initiate a peaceful war. A mutant of glory.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
In essence, you do not 'effect causality'. Neutrality is boring, I have been there. Now I can wage a war for peace and initiate a peaceful war. A mutant of glory.

I "effect" retrocausality. I wage war for war's sake and I make peace for peace's sake. Glory to the LORD.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I "effect" retrocausality. I wage war for war's sake and I make peace for peace's sake. Glory to the LORD.

This is not mere rhetorics. There is nothing retrogressive about entropy. There is a Konstant in the Universe's change dynamics and has to be embodied. Someone or something must actuate causality of change of status quo. Neutrality is great, but not in a bipolar universe.

I can guarantee you with 100 percentage assurance that you will shift your ground or be shifted especially to fight a 'just' cause.

Gone are the days, when good will not fight evil. Neutrality does not guarantee that your inner world will not be perturbed by entropy.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

This is not mere rhetorics. There is nothing retrogressive about entropy. There is a Konstant in the Universe's change dynamics and has to be embodied. Someone or something must actuate causality of change of status quo. Neutrality is great, but not in a bipolar universe.

I can guarantee you with 100 percentage assurance that you will shift your ground or be shifted especially to fight a 'just' cause.

Gone are the days, when good will not fight evil. Neutrality does not guarantee that your inner world will not be perturbed by entropy.

You misunderstand the middle pillar for great power rests above. When one stands the middle pillar he stands beneath the crown of God the Sun, Moon and Earth shall bow to his call unto the LORD. Acting from the middle a man can shift to the sphere of war rather quickly or shift himself to peace. I advocate not neutrality but balance in between the two opposing forces in life.

We change the past by changing the future. He who sees the outcomes of battles can never lose.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

If you have a Freemason in your family that is your enemy. He or she will sacrifice you for his gain in the kingdom of darkness. Matthew 10:36 A man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Trayvon Martin sacrificed by his own father and mother who are part of Luciferian order of Freemasonry. Murdered at age 17 for 1717 the start date of Scottish Rites Freemasonry the grand lodge over Prince Hall Freemasonry.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You misunderstand the middle pillar for great power rests above. When one stands the middle pillar he stands beneath the crown of God the Sun, Moon and Earth shall bow to his call unto the LORD. Acting from the middle a man can shift to the sphere of war rather quickly or shift himself to peace. I advocate not neutrality but balance in between the two opposing forces in life.

We change the past by changing the future. He who sees the outcomes of battles can never lose.

Which LORD?

I have no idea that Sun, Moon and Earth can bow.

The past can be changed? By changing the future?
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Which LORD?

I have no idea that Sun, Moon and Earth can bow.

The past can be changed? By changing the future?

The Lord Jesus Christ. Bow figuratively in a miracle way.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 1:54am On Oct 28, 2023
EnvyandHate:

The Lord Jesus Christ. Bow figuratively in a miracle way.

Zeus you mean.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 2:02am On Oct 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Zeus you mean.

Not Zeus. Jesus had to raise to the status of a god because Emperor Constantine a god could only bow to a higher God. Do not confuse language with God.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by TheBillyonaire: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Not Zeus. Jesus had to raise to the status of a god because Emperor Constantine a god could only bow to a higher God. Do not confuse language with God.

A God and a Higher God?

I personally have realized that all Religions are too old and need update. We need better theories to explain the nature the universe. The writers of the Bible, Koran, Veda and Torah were by any standard, illiterates of Quantum Sciences so the Holy Books need updates for clarifications.
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 2:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Purple Perverts
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2023
The Black Illuminati Freemasonry love ritual killing.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Gay is the New World Order one of Pastor Darby's greatest lectures. Homosexual orgies go on inside the Freemasonry that originated in Egypt. Each man initiated into the order of Freemasonry in his first degree performs an act of Sodomy with his new brothers and is sworn to secrecy. Each woman initiating into the order of Eastern Stars Freemasonry is prostituted by the male order of Freemasonry in an orgy session and sworn to secrecy. The women are nothing than the auxillary force of the evil male order often sent on missions to set up men or frame up rape charges as was done unto Tupac Shakur Amaru Garland. The Homosexual Agenda is Freemasonry Illuminati and Jesuit agenda. Every man becoming a member of the Jesuit Order performs an act of Sodomy with his new brothers and is sworn to secrecy. Even Jesuit Nuns reportively have sex with the priests. It is a hidden world of pagan sex worship. All the fraternities and sororities formed at colleges and universities world wide have the same sex imitation ceremony which includes all of them enduring beatings, humiliation and oath swearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU?si=s9uKYSRxXDdRZIRQ

Transgenderism exists as a pagan priest role to allow some men who prefer the active role avoid the penetration act. Homosexuality is a gateway for pagans to conjure gods, deities and demons.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
A parallel world exists in our midst one hidden behind signs and symbols. A satanic world that lives like a vampire preying upon our world for it's energy.

The gigantic Michael Obama towering easily over women and men in many photo opps. Maybe the photoshops with Michael having a penis can be dismissed but not this male anatomy clearly seen.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Believe a Freemason if you want but foolish to do so. Everything that has to do with deception it originated with them.

Kwame Ture speaking on Zionism dressed in purple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakEPolGKlQ?si=JbHkfhQE6utLw3mA

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by EnvyandHate: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Homosexuality opens the way to Freemasonic gods and pedophilia keeps their ranks replenished with more recruits for the kingdom of Darkness..
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by GodisStriking: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2023
The Purple Color Code
Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by GodisStriking: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Anxious Maine communities feel relief after man accused of killing 18 people is found dead

All mass shooters never live to stand trial because it is a hoax perpetrated by the blue lodge.

Re: Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading by GodisStriking: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lies on top of lies until most people are hit with blindness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carlton From Fresh Prince Gets Married / Photo:"you Know I Got It" Wizkid Flaunts His Wrist-watches / More Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Beach Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.