Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko (10900 Views)

Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by creativehubb: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2023
You dumb head LP idiots just wasting court's time.
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Meagainstthem: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

My Godforsaken mother and father have to come out,make he and she Nah come collect bullet, Nigeria need to get rid of some useless cretin like he and her..
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Christistruth00: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2023
The lawyers even attempted to reintroduce the despicable Osu Caste System

by declaring Abuja voters a Master Race over other Nigerian voters

effectively giving Abuja voters the right to Veto all other Nigerians in all Elections

They took the foolish argument all the way to the Supreme Court

Thank God Almighty that it didn't take 3 minutes for the Supreme Court Judges to

throw it in the Trash bin

They did well

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Radicalwarrior(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:
My Godforsaken mother and father have to come out,make he and she Nah come collect bullet, Nigeria need to get rid of some useless cretin like he and her..
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Meagainstthem: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Radicalwarrior(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Okay
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Tareq1105: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2023
The greatest peace would return to Nigeria now that a padlock has been hung in every bad mouth.
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Meagainstthem: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Tareq1105: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2023
creativehubb:
You dumb head LP idiots just wasting court's time.

Justice John Okoro dismissed Obi Appeal in 69 seconds. It's the shortest rulling ever.

We told them that they don't have any Case to prove but they said they won and they would prove it.

2 Likes

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by OkCornel(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
sukkot:
i am a realist and not a dreamer like you. When tinubu tells you to start paying 5 million naira a year property taxes I am sure you will be the first one on nairaland wailing like a banshee lmao

Right, Scandinavians, Botswana peeps and our ancestors were dreamers as well.

A realist with abysmally low standards. Nice to know
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Tzar(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2023
This guy with his terrible grammar should go and sit down!
Do anyhow and see anyhow na!
Nigerians MUST devote their energies to demanding better deals on governance from the CIVIL SERVICE, LG, SG & FG.
Nigerians MUST also do better by improving on their MORAL values.
Evil People DON'T DESERVE good leaders!
Let's become GOOD PEOPLE as Nigerians, so that out demand for good leaders will not be not be hypocritical and a contradiction!
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by sukkot: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2023
OkCornel:

Right, Scandinavians, Botswana peeps and our ancestors were dreamers as well.

A realist with abysmally low standards. Nice to know
they pay huge taxes. you dont
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Tzar(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Thank you for the apt observation.
Nigerians are so delusional. Nigerian act like entitled bitches.
OkCornel:
Funny thing is if LP enters, nothing will still change.

LP lawmakers did not reject the SUVs purchased for them o.

Anyways, Nigerians are still yet to realise these political prostitutes have nothing offer whether they’re APC, LP or PDP.

Mention one Nigerian politician that made life better (not bearable o) for the masses since independence.

Stop heaping your hopes on political prostitutes. There’s no messiah anywhere.

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by OkCornel(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2023
sukkot:
they pay huge taxes. you dont

I do, I don’t live in Nigeria.

And even when I did, my tax was deducted at source.

Not to mention indirect taxes like VAT and so on.

Try another excuse
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by ufotunang: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2023
StOla:
Obi wey Supreme Court no even waste time dismiss him case.
... what I observe for presidential election... one going to court is a waste of time... anyone INEC declares winner is the winner...in nigeria going to court to remove a president is a waste of time... since 1999 nobody has removed a president through the court ... that is nigeria for you
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by sukkot: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2023
OkCornel:

I do, I don’t live in Nigeria.

And even when I did, my tax was deducted at source.

Not to mention indirect taxes like VAT and so on.

Try another excuse
well if you live abroad you should know about heavy taxation and stop talking this crazy
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by OkCornel(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2023
sukkot:
well if you live abroad you should know about heavy taxation and stop talking this crazy

And the taxes I paid in Nigeria whilst I lived there?

Let me guess…it’s better off squandered by political prostitutes
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by sukkot: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
OkCornel:

And the taxes I paid in Nigeria whilst I lived there?

Let me guess…it’s better off squandered by political prostitutes
what taxes did you pay in nigeria ? property taxes ? road tax ? inheritance tax ? hawking tax ? mayne gerroutttt

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by YourKarma: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When you lose a fair and credible election where Nigerians rejected you , your candidate and your party because you deployed the most vicious mob political strategy of the toxic politics of hate, cyberbullying, lies, tribal/ religious bigotry and criminal defamation failed , if you are sincere, you should immediately repent, beg your victims for forgiveness and proceed to eternal purgatory.

Never again will Nigeria witness your mob politics of hate. Never!! Pa Apapa will see to it in the authentic LP while HE Wike will de-Atikulate the PDP.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

The amusing thing is, if Nigeria was a separate entity and you people were asked to vote Tinubu as president of yorubaland, you'll never do that.
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Goke7: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2023
LP the Yahoo Yahoo party, it was nice doing business with you, next time make una behave.

Elections are not won on social media

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by OkCornel(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
sukkot:
what taxes did you pay in nigeria ? property taxes ? road tax ? inheritance tax ? hawking tax ? mayne gerroutttt

Personal Income Tax duh?

Not to mention indirect taxes like VAT.

Or you think every Nigerian is a tax evader?
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by GoodRocks: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Next election Obi will not get votes beyond east, even Plateau that vote him will reject him. It is now clean to everyone that Obi is a tribal and religion bigot, he has nothing to offer.
When judgement did not go your way you will complain that the justice has been bought over. How about all the judgement that favors LP? Yeye people, vile and sour losers!

I hope you're buying fuel for 50naira?

I really hope you're buying bag of rice for 8k per bag? If not all these your wailing is just foolishness. You're suffering and dying yet obi who is an already made billionaire is your headache?

🤡
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by firearcher: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Its high time these people are told that claiming they won without any evidence is destructive to our fragile democracy.

They would certainly not want to be treated the same way if and when they end up winning in the future.

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by JASONjnr(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obidient movement is one of d ignorant movements on earth... The ones doesn't appiont justices to supreme court.. that's the job of Nigerian judicial council NJC... That's why the next CJN is kudirat kekere edun from Lagos... But continue to expose ur ignorance

You are actually very stupid...

😎😎😎
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by firearcher: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2023
StOla:
Obi wey Supreme Court no even waste time dismiss him case.

As in. I guess he meant the "mob" court, not the masses court

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Fearyourcreator: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Bring ur Real score given to u by ur Polling Agent....

They will rather come online and tell us Mahmood edit the result...

Ok dem edit the result fine oya bring the unedited one from your Polling agent....

People wey dey madt... have been saying this that ... they should provide the ones their agent gave them... LP wey no get agents to cover Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Sillymoderators: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

I hope you're buying fuel for 50naira?

I really hope you're buying bag of rice for 8k per bag? If not all these your wailing is just foolishness. You're suffering and dying yet obi who is an already made billionaire is your headache?

🤡
Stewpid id*ot ! All these useless talk is to consolidate yourself.....to you everybody is suffering like una...I no blame you Sha na on - line we dey! As if your Obi would be a messiah that will turn Nigeria round like a magician.... shameless losers! If you are suffering with your family better go improve your life.
We are talking about Obi and election the fool is taking about Obi being a billionaire!
You that is supporting Obi in your poverty are you a billionaire? Senseless set of people. To hell with his stolen billions who cares? Ass lickers like you that worship money.
Let the political boy come out next election na only east go vote for him, I say that again. You can kill yourself...SOUR LOSERS!

1 Like

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by omenka(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Bring ur Real score given to u by ur Polling Agent....

They will rather come online and tell us Mahmood edit the result...

Ok dem edit the result fine oya bring the unedited one from your Polling agent....

How difficult is it for them to do this?

2 Likes

Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2023
So if PDP dey talk say dem lose court case Labour Party too go follow dey talk?

People wey SC no waste 1 minute for their case
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are actually very stupid...

😎😎😎
you are Very mad
Re: LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko by IVORY2009(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2023
omenka:
How difficult is it for them to do this?

Wait for mob action in the coming days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC / Court Approves Lai Mohammed As Witness In N2.5bn Alleged Fraud Trial / Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.