Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. (383 Views)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Fibromyalgia Causes Brain Inflammation / 20 Days Weight Loss Challenge With Green Coffee By Gidini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 2017, a chronic widespread of musculoskeletal pain. Which involves physical, emotional and mental pain. Sadly, there's no medical cure for fibromyalgia...it can only be managed with treatment.
I never knew that ordinary food and what I consume daily (diet) had a great impact on my health. Until 2020, I was transformed. I admit God healed me of this disorder and I give the glory to Him. Nevertheless, I played my own role in my healing. I stopped eating artificial processed foods like pastas, canned foods, pastries etcetera. I started eating more of Organic vegetables and my body thanked me for it.
Read that again...more of Organic vegetables!

Another sad reality is that organic vegetables are not easy to come by. In fact, most stores having the tags of organic on their products, is actually not 100% organic.
Our local farmers now use chemical fertilizers and herbicides, but the good news is that I produce green foods (organically) on my farm.
Furthermore, I understand many people do not have the luxury of time for preparations of vegetables and it could be stressful for others. My Encounter and how green food has helped me to be pain-free, birth the initiative of "Mercy Green Food." Organic foods are healthy my people and my package here has made it very easy to eat healthy meals.

These are naturally processed dried vegetables;
•Ewedu/ Jute leaf
•Gure/ Water leaf
•Efo Igbo/ Garden egg leaf.
•Efirin/ scent leaf
•Efo soko/ Spinach.
Each of pack goes for #1,000.
WhatsApp: 08030699358

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dried waterleaf

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dried organic vegetables

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Your health is directly proportional to your diet. Just take it already.👍 No excuse for not eating well anymore. 100% organic and very affordable.
DM to order: 08030699358

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 4:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Health is wealth! Go green, artificial processed foods will do more harm than good. Contact us today.

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Do not wait until the doctor compulsorily prescribes organic foods to you. Eat to live! We got you covered @Mercygreenfoods.

Start with Dried Vegetables today..!

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by baneenab85: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Does something like this help saturate growth hormone? I am now actively looking for different methods, while I am actively eating various proteins and other foods that are rich in amino acids. I also drink orange juice, it is rich in vitamin D. Recently I also found a growth hormone direct https://worldhgh.com/ What other recommendations can be made to enhance growth?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
[You're doing a good job already. However, most of these dried vegetables contains vitamin D, especially Spinach! Also, have you heard of Miracle tree(Moringa Leaf Powder). It does wonders; it contains more protein than milk, active antioxidants and potent vitamins including vitamin D.
I also sell the powder, I recommend this as a booster for growth hormones.author=baneenab85 post=126731761]Does something like this help saturate growth hormone? I am now actively looking for different methods, while I am actively eating various proteins and other foods that are rich in amino acids. I also drink orange juice, it is rich in vitamin D. What other recommendations can be made to enhance growth?[/quote]
Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
We can waybill your dried Organic Vegetables for you, order now.

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Eat healthy vegetables than you consume meat; it gives more benefits than you can imagine.
Start with our Dried organic vegetables today!
Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2023
GIVE AWAY PRICES.
Don't sleep on this:
• Dried waterleaf (Gure)= #300
• Dried jute leaf (Ewedu) = #200
• Dried spinach (Efo soko) = #300
• Dried Garden egg leaf (Efo igbo) = #300
• Dried Scent leaf (Efirin) = #300

Re: My Encounter With Green Food And Fibromyalgia. by Mercygreen20: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Still selling at give- away prices.
Order for your Dried Vegetables today.
WhatsApp: 08030699358

(1) (Reply)

Experimental Ebola Vaccine Ready By2015 / Obama Announces Plans For New Ebola Screening Of Airlinepassengers / British Nurse Who Survived Ebola Returns To Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.