Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) (20843 Views)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Guyman01: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Delusion, na Nairaland dey give am attention
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
I had not much problems with the obidients until they got on my nerves when:

i. They wished MNK remained in prison for their candidate to become president.
ii. They wished Ekpa be arrested, laughed at him and derided anything freedom. They even called for the army to flood the streets and "deal with" any agitator.

So it's that time to pay them back in their own coins. Let's go through some of these screenshots earlier this year.

1st pic: Obi-diot provoke. Talk say hin go join biafra movement. grin
2nd pic: Hundenyin, the unrepentant one-nigger-arean, who had at times past subliminally insulted MNKanu and Simon Ekpa, was asking why the vote numbers were not adding up.
3rd pic: Chude mocked Ekpa's brief arrest. The zombi-diot did not know his own was coming and it would be a kidnap. grin grin
4th pic: One Obi-diot began to cry.

P.S: I remember some of the monikers here that were so upbeat about the elections. We predicted their future tears, they didn't believe. Some were even praising buhari for the naira scarcity. One girl here was even tackling me on supporting boycott of elections here. She was shouting pvc is power. Girls sha. So easy to brainwash and remain that way!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Couldntfigurean: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2023
dahmie2013:
This man has more sense than Atiku. He keeps attacking Obi because he knows Obi is the cause of Atiku's defeat.
Anyways, congratulations to Tinubu. Let the work continue.
Nobody is anybody’s cause of defeat,they didn’t sign any deal to help each other win
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Well, Reno Omokri can dance al he likes, Karma had a way of paying back everyone who supports evil. He will never miss it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Obi's defeat??!... You mean Atiku who has been paying him salary didn't lose yesterday?!! So, only Peter Obi lost! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by hefelove(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Old school man
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Satazaa: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
hammerFC:
THE THING PAIN AM NO BE SMALL.

I GUESS IT IS NOW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE THAT TINUBU STOLE OBI MANDATE.

THAT IS A DANGEROUS THING TO DO, LET US STAY TUNE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.

IT IS LIKE DRINKING ANOTHER MAN POISON, OBI MIGHT BE UPSET NOW BUT WAIT TILL GE SEES WHAT HAPPEN, HE WILL BE SHOUTING I DODGE THE BULLET.

MAYBE NA TINUBU GO DIE OBI DIE, U NEVER KNOW, THINGS IN THE COUNTRY SEEM TO BE WORST AND GETTING WORSTER..

GOD IS GREAT
oga please go and listen to Justin Timberlake song, Cry me a river, cry me a river ------

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Alphanancy: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

A former champion of Biafra. grin
Too stale and dry.
Try upgrade and update.
Same lines everyday. Dem do you?
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by hotwax: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Still no appointment for you...broke man
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
I have to admit, Pastor Reno has better dance moves than me. grin

But why he no have smoke for Atiku? cool
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by pachigo001(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2023
This man don’t even know what he is putting himself into
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Ibman: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
I refuse to use my Data to watch the shit. The fool will get paid by YouTube from my data.
Don't be carried away. He creates shit, we watch to in millions, he gets aid by YouTube.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Herdsmen:
Hehehehehehehehehe

grin

Walahi Reno na fool..

See dancing dance cheesy

Obi carry President go dash Tinubu.. they tell am say you Dey Jones.. his people insult Nigerians like bingos

Table don turn.. bingos and ekpa ekukes go wail tire..

Nigerians go mock dem eh kwa.. grin

Wetin apc don for be history by now.. and na dem wail pass on top Tinubu

Obi and his fools don’t really know what they want

Yes we prefer Tinubu to atiku, how can a fulani northerner succeed a fellow fulani northerner

I'm glad somebody from the south is President despite his short comings

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by joyandfaith: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/reno-omokri-celebrates-obis-defeat-with-vigorous-dancing-watch-the-interesting-video/

This man has mental problem. Can he ever become governor of delta state? I dislike it when mere men say someone would never attain certain position.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Umugu fall lawyers chop.

Can't tell wetin no go be from distance.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Rolings: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Herdsmen:
Hehehehehehehehehe

grin

Walahi Reno na fool..

See dancing dance cheesy

Obi carry President go dash Tinubu.. they tell am say you Dey Jones.. his people insult Nigerians like bingos

Table don turn.. bingos and ekpa ekukes go wail tire..

Nigerians go mock dem eh kwa.. grin

Wetin apc don for be history by now.. and na dem wail pass on top Tinubu

Obi and his fools don’t really know what they want

Walahi Reno na idiot.....see dance moves.
But on a serious note he made a strong statement that he has never been this insulted in his life like Obidients did and swore Obi will never be president....
It's the Obidients thats destroying that man's political career.....and I even feel he can't control them again..
Talk of riding on the back of the tiger to fame....you will end up in the belly of the tiger.

The headless mob obi raised is out of his control and for future reasons he refused to caution or blame them. They will be his downfall. Soludo warned him but he allowed IPOB elements infiltrate his campaign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by JohnnA1: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Satazaa:
oga please go and listen to Justin Timberlake song, Cry me a river, cry me a river ------
🤭😁😁
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by johnjose68: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/reno-omokri-celebrates-obis-defeat-with-vigorous-dancing-watch-the-interesting-video/

Please... please...
People should please check out cartoon or racoon (the copy and paste engineer) and Taylor 88, 92 , 94 and all the mumudients to be sure they have not taken snipers angry

All eyes on ICC grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2023
dahmie2013:
This man has more sense than Atiku. He keeps attacking Obi because he knows Obi is the cause of Atiku's defeat.
Anyways, congratulations to Tinubu. Let the work continue.

Stipidity at its peak, In 2019 they accused obi of being the reason Atiku lost, then in 2023, the PDP decided to go for a vice presidential candidate from the south south, they under estimated obi till he proved himself during the election

I'm glad obi stood by himself, PDP now realize his worth hence the regret and stupid mind game you just displayed up there
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Ebonyibrown1: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2023
He should also celebrate the rise of dollar grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by lagosrd: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Your own days are coming .... Fast

Proverbs 24:17-18
Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him
Maybe he needs proverbs 26 too
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by danilmo: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2023
snapshot:
One million Reno Omokri the fraud not qualified to untie Obi's sandals

But he is qualified to stop him from becoming Nigerian President 😭😭

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by callmevirus(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Obi is now the only contestant in 2023 Presidential election

I will support Peter Obi to the last
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Alphanancy:

Too stale and dry.
Try upgrade and update.

Hahaha LOSER!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Mozegee: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Do you have shame at all ,every single page you are terrorising people with your life of begging
Joyxter:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Vadese1: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2023
This mumu brother from Delta is working hard to be relevant in Tinubu face
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by KINGS100(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Reno couldn't make his candidate Atiku President, somehow He thinks He has what it takes to prevent another man from becoming President. Irony is He was unable to make Jonathan achieve hiss second term in order to keep his job.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Mozegee: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Reno Omokri is not celebrating the defeat of the agulu packaged fraud because he knew even before the election, he never stood the slimmest chance.

He is actually celebrating the tears flowing from the foolish handle mops who believed pandora Obituary will be declared winner.

Reno is like, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet me. grin
ode i know you will be here to celebrate the fraud.i hope you will enjoy while it last
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Mercylike(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Alphanancy:

Too stale and dry.
Try upgrade and update.

It is stale in Ur moda and fada brain.

Reno is the former champion of igbos & Biafra people.

We know that and we will continue to say it.

Obi diiiotttt
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Gyarah: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Reno should come out and contest for House of Rep seat in his constituency and let's see how he will win. People sit on the corner of his parlour and criticize others. He may never attain the feat of Obi in his entire life.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by YorubaPrince: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2023
But why does everyone hate Igbo pple? They must be very useless in that region, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Ayo25: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2023
This guy na vawulence master a swear god grin

Obidenses collect for the hand no be small. Guy single-handed finished them grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Opens The 600meter Bridge At Ibeno (PICTURE) / Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Jonathan Preparing A ‘Bed Of Nails’ For Buhari – Sam Nkire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.