Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) (54562 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Sk5050: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Funny people 😂
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2023
What should we call this nonsense ?

They want to trick people again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by DiamondPant(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
So python delivered money when someone was watching and capturing it on video.
And this made front page?
Nairaland mods have truly lost it.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
So all these rubbish I use to see on Facebook has found its way here?
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chimarto:
go trace the origin of Freemasons in Egypt and why it's hard for you to become a Mason. The fraternal organisation is holding mystical technological knowledge given to them by the Elite.
I declined an offer to be one this month. Because, I am about to have the seed round of my tech company and I don't want them to claim a Nigerian billionaire is a member.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by tonyashburton: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Juju python that cannot bring dollars and pounds,is that one useful?
Mssschew.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hope the snake is not a human being that was conjured into a snake? Our sw brothers will definitely be inspired by this video.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
tonyashburton:
Juju python that cannot bring dollars and pounds,is that one useful?
Mssschew.
it must have been carry dollars the journey from Nigeria to Zimbabwe is very long and because of the weather the colour of the money has changed but once you watch the money you will see it is u.s. dollar which was sollowed in Nigeria
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
SOMEONE GLUE MONEY ON THE SNAKE 🐍 HEAD TO GENERATE TRAFFIC MEANWHILE SOME NAIRALAND PEOPLE WILL SOON FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER THIS POST
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by ArsenWinner: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nothing mystical about this. Its just to deceive the gullible. Simple
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chimarto:
If all mystical powers in Africa can be harmonise Africa will be most advanced continent on earth
common sense overpowered the so called mystical power, black African citizen do things based on their colour
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chetas81:
SOMEONE GLUE MONEY ON THE SNAKE 🐍 HEAD TO GENERATE TRAFFIC MEANWHILE SOME NAIRALAND PEOPLE WILL SOON FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER THIS POST

Breaking news

Increase of Nigerians which apply for visa to Zimbabwe increases by 400% today.

Most Nigerians which are applying for visa to Zimbabwe on their application form says they are going there to look for snakes to buy.

Please I want to inform the Nigerian public that there might be a inflow of Python snakes in country in the next week
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Breaking news

Increase of Nigerians which apply for visa to Zimbabwe increases by 400% today
congratulations to you guys
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by themanderon: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supremos:
Are you kidding me?. Harmonized by who?. How many mystical powers did US, China, Russia, UK, etc used in developing their countries

Do you know if they did
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please if you see any python snake in Nigeria in the coming weeks do not kill it it is from Zimbabwe. The snake has come to Nigeria on business tickets, to just ignore it and move along. If you try to kill any of this snake they will likely come for your family and take them back to Zimbabwe
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by rayval(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Some people will believe this one… lol.. baba is about to scam all the yahoo boys in Zimbabwe
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by darexolu16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by thomasjoe(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supremos:
lol. This happened in Zimbabwe
Yes!
The Jamb python has Japa to Zimbabwe
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Kay25(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
nA this kind thing we fit do ..to use head for tech no no
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by NOwazobia: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
The money was attached to the snake with a rubber band.

The money was never in its mouth.

Make ona stop the lies. undecided

These type of skits only give Atheists upper hand.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
E dey deliver useless currency.. Why e no deliver dollar
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Enemiesmasquera: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supremos:
Are you kidding me?. Harmonized by who?. How many mystical powers did US, China, Russia, UK, etc used in developing their countries
Don't be deceived, those countries you mentioned are into occultism and witchcraft
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Some animals can be trained to steal money eg. dogs, monkeys, birds are the best.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Don't be deceived, those countries you mentioned are into occultism and witchcraft

When it comes to Africa especially in witchcraft most of the people practicing our semi illiterate or below. When it takes place in a developed country it is mostly the Intelligence agencies and highly educated black projects which do the experiments. Admittedly they get the results they convert it into a formula so it can be replicated.. this is why today we have quantum mechanics, extra- biological entities or ebe 1 and 2 , gravity anomaly, quantum entanglement, particle acceleration above light speed, dimensional plasma which is not hot gas, electro resonance which is over unity and scalar wave technology which is faster than the speed of light where do they make a nuclear bomb it can penetrate dimensions and time.

A good everything is in Mali Republic with
dunger tribe of Mali, being cleaned their master why lizard people form another solar system and left them on Earth. This tribe as stone monument in the ground showing solar system which their Masters came from. This was in the early 1920, NASA only discovered that solar system in 1982 , surprisingly the solar system cannot be seen with the naked eye from Planet Earth because there is a huge gas cloud and can only be seen with infrared laser. How did the traditional tribe in Mali managed to descript the solar system in a stone monuments with 99% accuracy. The head of the CIA did the community for six months in Mali trying to find out. The head of NASA send it for three months to the community in Mali trying to find out how they knew about this solar system when they clean their Masters came from. The final conclusion for NASA in that area came out as gravity anomalies today NASA is not releasing the full report.

This is why we only know and understand 5% of the observable universe
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Follybay(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
It was a make up. If you watch closely, as the python descends, you would see that the money was tied round the python 's neck. Watch it again.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by rexesq(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supremos:

I come from the etc country you just mentioned. Where you there when we developed?
Quick criticisms as yours kept us undeveloped for ages.
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Charly68: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Odogwu don carry his trademark reach South Africa side...
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by hardcore007: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by thomasjoe(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supremos:
E plenty o ...
No go there !
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chimarto:
go trace the origin of Freemasons in Egypt and why it's hard for you to become a Mason. The fraternal organisation is holding mystical technological knowledge given to them by the Elite.
Total rubbish! grin what exactly does this crap mean?
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by FILEBE(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please Talk is cheap why don't you go and get a sneak and Tie money on the head and record it here, we need proof. These snake came to Nigeria and swallowed a lot of money make its way back to Zimbabwe.

Interdimensional powers

I want to believe you are being sarcastic.

Documentaries on snakes have shown how people can handle snakes . I don't think you know some people have snakes as pets .
Re: Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
FILEBE:

I want to believe you are being sarcastic.

Documentaries on snakes have shown how people can handle snakes . I don't think you know some people have snakes as pets .

I know people keep snakes as pets. But this snake was coming from Nigeria to Zimbabwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.