Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

1.5 Dollar Giveaway To 50 Interested People - See how to claim yours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1.5 Dollar Giveaway To 50 Interested People - See how to claim yours (126 Views)

5 Dollar Money Bomb: Make Money Easily / NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / 5 Dollar Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1.5 Dollar Giveaway To 50 Interested People - See how to claim yours by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
If 1.5 dollar is not too small for you.

Register on the app, get your KYC done, send proof to me alongside with your bank account number or BNB wallet address, then you'll be given 1.5dollar.

It expires in 3 days and only 50 people are needed.

Write to the WhatsApp contact on my bio and I will give you the site.

This opportunity is open to Africans only
Re: 1.5 Dollar Giveaway To 50 Interested People - See how to claim yours by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2023
You can also make an extra $1 on every Affiliate Sign up within the next 3 days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve My 9mobile Sim Or/and The Contacts In It? / Crochet Wears For Female's / How Do I Receive Money With Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.