Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,727 members, 7,855,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Make Nobody Beg Me O” – Davido Fires At Accusers, Set To Take Revenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Nobody Beg Me O” – Davido Fires At Accusers, Set To Take Revenge (486 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Nobody Beg Me O” – Davido Fires At Accusers, Set To Take Revenge by alphonsojaybaz: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Make nobody beg me o” – Davido fires at accusers, set to take revenge

Davido is now set to take revenge on his accusers as he advises everyone not to beg him when the payback starts.

Lately, the singer has been caught up in a whirlwind of accusations from people who accused him of owing them different sums of money.

Reacting to the callout in a cryptic tweet, Davido wrote that nobody should beg him. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

“Mke nobody beg me”, he said leaving people pondering its meaning. Many observers couldn’t help but associate this tweet with the ongoing allegations against him, suggesting that it might be directed at those accusing him of owing money.

He added, “You want to be famous ba?” insinuating that those trolling him wanted attention.

See his tweets below:

source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/10/27/make-nobody-beg-me-o-davido-fires-at-accusers-set-to-take-revenge/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod , Seun

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Sango Without A New Car, Mansion” – Portable Tell Young Duu / Actress Ekene Umenwa Abandons Her Husband, Kneels And Hugs Singer Moses Bliss / Afro Candy Announces Recruitment: Plans To Hire 30 Strong And Attractive Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.