Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine (49447 Views)

Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by inoki247: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by zinaunreal(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2023
mariovito:
Okay

Gen z and their inordinate quest for wealth.

Most use online jobs as a cover for their main illegal jobs.

Wanted to ship the Peruvian shit
Stay broke then
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Omoawoke2(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2023
I hope they behead him asap so others can learn

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:
A British TikTok influencer has been apprehended and incarcerated in Peru for attempting to transport cocaine valued at £300,000 into the United Kingdom.

The incident transpired at the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Peru, where, on September 30, he was subjected to a search and subsequently detained. A court in Peru's Callao district sentenced the 25-year-old, Adams, to six years and eight months in prison. The charges against him were related to orchestrating the transportation of 2.9 kilograms of cocaine to London.

Adams was seized at an airport in Peru when he was found in possession of nearly three kilograms of cocaine. Surveillance footage captured him bringing a suitcase into his hotel, and he was intercepted while attempting to board a flight back to Europe. Adams confessed to his wrongdoing and received a £1,500 fine. He will serve his prison term in Peru, marking the end of his career as an online influencer. This incident underscores the legal repercussions of drug smuggling, even for individuals with a significant presence on social media.

Following his sentencing, Peru's Supreme Court shared an edited image of the online influencer in behind bars on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzI2WK0W1MI

Hahahaha bling bling money his days are numbered
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by BabaAgba79(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:
A British TikTok influencer has been apprehended and incarcerated in Peru for attempting to transport cocaine valued at £300,000 into the United Kingdom.

The incident transpired at the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Peru, where, on September 30, he was subjected to a search and subsequently detained. A court in Peru's Callao district sentenced the 25-year-old, Adams, to six years and eight months in prison. The charges against him were related to orchestrating the transportation of 2.9 kilograms of cocaine to London.

Adams was seized at an airport in Peru when he was found in possession of nearly three kilograms of cocaine. Surveillance footage captured him bringing a suitcase into his hotel, and he was intercepted while attempting to board a flight back to Europe. Adams confessed to his wrongdoing and received a £1,500 fine. He will serve his prison term in Peru, marking the end of his career as an online influencer. This incident underscores the legal repercussions of drug smuggling, even for individuals with a significant presence on social media.

Following his sentencing, Peru's Supreme Court shared an edited image of the online influencer in behind bars on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzI2WK0W1MI

Please, you these guys must not make Government ban social media for Nigeria ooo! Wetin happen nah?

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Mpcoll001: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Toor
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Roboto11: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
This one no see baba wey for tell am to slaughter young girl. If not, e for do am.

Another knucklehead.

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by zed7: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Hardwork still pays,all these quick money social media nonsense will fizzle out quickly.

Being a content creator and entrepreneur is just a fad. People should get real jobs and get busy. I will never respect these so called overnight millionaires who claim to be making money online. It's not sustainable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Assuming he wasn't caught when he returns he will launch one badass car and start using it to oppress people who do honest work for a living angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Zooposki(f): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Just like their Nigerian counterparts. Men will do anything just to get money, even unto their destruction and death. Shameless gender.

4 Likes

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by GloriousGbola: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Look at that content!

Man has gotten millions of views!

That's the game right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by ojun50(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
He looks cute

Too bad he's gonna raped in Orange jumpsuit

Bye the time he go come out he go look cuter
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Natbrowny: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
mariovito:

Most use online jobs as a cover for their main illegal jobs.

Gbamsolutely. Idiots be these mofos

U will start hearing. I make 600 thousand naira per skit. I make 500k per content i create. Speaking English to cover their undercover shits

Making real hustlers feel small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by epainos: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ijaued:
Content creation na the front end while drug trade is thr backend grin

The truth is that there are only 3 or 4 ways to get stinkingly rich:

1. Government contracts
2. Trading (highly risky but if one studies and gets it right...the person is made for life with such skill...This is a skill I think everyone should learn gradually....reading charts...following futures, stocks, bond, etc markets...)
3. Programming/IT businesses (comes with real smartness...otherwise one can just stay as an employee and make something that is ok)
4. Agricultural estates (making food and acquiring landed properties will make one powerful...and then one taps into number 1 above.

Anything outside the three I have highlighted above, hmmmm....illegal! Ilegal!! Illegal!!!

When I see content guys displaying enormous wealth, I freak out. Even entertainment has its limit. Most entertainment guys who are rich hook up with excellent traders or estate managers to multiply their money....Making money is mostly via paper assets. This...I have realised. Learning making money is about going after where the money is...not clout chasing on the internet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Papayaayasager(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba poeple keep disgracing Nigeria up and down.

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Justiceleague1: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
aMODOUa Yekini Ogundele grin a coneheaded structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by dreamxhaser: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
zinaunreal:

Stay broke then

U dey mind them?

I don't support crime but I have come to realise the '60s, '70s, '80s, and early '90s people love to hate Gen Z because we dey enjoyed life pass them.

When most of them were our age, they didn't have the opportunity to flex and live big. Now that the Internet has made things easy, these guys con dey hate.

There are a lot of Gen Z people doing legit business out there. So because I few greedy fools among them choose crime no mean all GenZ can't live large a young age without crime.

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ijaued:
Content creation na the front end while drug trade is thr backend grin

Very apt description
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by dododawa1: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Skit comedy

Musician

Social media guru

FEAR THEM

Another business at NIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by AfroBeatDiary: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol, all these Gen Z kids who are in hurry to make money just amazes me, another one caught with cocaine, baba say na content he wan use am create. Muhehehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Skit comedy

Musician

Social media guru

Titok

New generation PASTORS

FEAR THEM.
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by DonroxyII: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
mannobi:
This new generation and obsession to quickly make it is the bane of their generation. At twenty five they want to be able to buy a phone of three million so they can display it online without something tangible as work. What a terrible generation
But You are their Predecessor now ... whatever they become is your "Undoing" by not setting better precedence as a "Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Family, Religion, Community, Society, State, Nation, Country,
Government, Continent, World 🌎, Humanities" ....

It's not their fault alone, We are all Part of the Blame System as They are Only Replicating The Precedence We Set for Them !

Na Ourselves we Suppose dey Blame For Not Being Good Models to Them grin... Their Job Has The next Generation is to Multiply Our Goods & Evils ..... !

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Chetas81(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
oz4real83:
Another "digital content creator" yansh don open again cheesy grin, these " social media influencers" should keep deceiving themselves angry sad
as far you watch what they post online, their deceiving you not their self

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Chetas81(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
DEMORALISED KILLING NIGERIAN
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by D4gmail1: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Small boy without sense. Your looks and dress already gives you away even without scanner or police search.

3 Likes

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Angrymode: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Question: What's your occupation?

Answer: I'm a social media influencer.

Correct Answer: I'm into some sort of illegal business or prostitution with social media influencer as a cover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Professorcplus(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
mannobi:
This new generation and obsession to quickly make it is the bane of their generation. At twenty five they want to be able to buy a phone of three million so they can display it online without something tangible as work. What a terrible generation

U guys should stop referencing new generation... Nothing new... There have always been crime, Prostitute, corrupt judges, criminal, people has always wanted to buy, cart, horse, long long before men, there have always been men. In this world everyone is an hustler, na person wey dem catch be thief...

So please is just his hustle, he took the risk, you too can if you want.

1 Like

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by sheflat: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
I keep telling people especially all this young kids, don't let what you are seeing that all this online influencers are doing to get to your head, 85% of it are not what you thought they are. Eeeee. Am advising you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Chibuzoripob: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
sad Nah their way..Always hiding under one USELESS influencer to perpetuate CRIME.He should continue his tiptoeing whatever in his jail bunk
Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Kachidubem: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
I will say this again, the only people making money online are people who are offering something to sell or rendering services

Alot of these people claiming content creator aren't making anything online

4 Likes

Re: Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine by Nextt: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rebuker:

That is it bro. They live a lavish lifestyle, and you will see them displaying wealth on social media. I don't really know who they're trying to impress when you can just live a simple life.

Now, he will have to spend 6 years of his life in a Peruvian prison... and I heard that Peru's prisons are very ruthless.

Men, don't let anyone's lavish lifestyle on social media push you into thinking you are not doing well for yourself; most of them don't have a clean source of income.

Eight to fifteen years behind bars. I saw the video where he put up the dramatic display of surprise, shock and confusion at the discovery of the false bottom of the suitcase shielding the drugs.

If he had gotten away with it, he would have been flaunting wads of cash on social media, girls would be drooling all over him, guys would envy his existence and hate theirs for not measuring up.

Social media is a world where lies are colorful and celebrated.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.