Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears (6467 Views)

Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Justkatty(f): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Which way Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by globalresource: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Let's stop all these tribal wat. It leafs no where
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
These people are drunk... The same inflation that's currently at 40%!

Una go sit down for office under A.C dey talk rubbish instead of una to enter market confirm things. grin

This Christmas go 'soft' for most Nigerians. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by SoNature(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Apart from oil, Rivers and Akwa ibom are useless.

Stop being childish. Be mindful of your choice of words.

You people need to stop being too emotional and grow up! You don't know where to draw the line.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
APC really Destroyed this Nigeria Sha! embarassed undecided

To think they have Supporters always Baffles me. shocked

Very SADISTIC, Terrible Goons! sad
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:
LMAO ....it's nothing

Nigerian problem runs deep , majority of our leaders have little or no understanding how development works the have no idea

Most think development is infrastructure

Abia has one of the worst Infrastructure in the whole south eastern Nigeria ...akwa ibom and Rivers have one of the best infrastructure in the region

Both depends on abia for supplies ... majority of money made in those states goes to abia even with the bad roads ...even with the no roads

Nigeria problem is education we need to educate the people rightly

All this inflation are symptoms of the underlined problem

You just said it all... You literally summed up Buhari's failure for 8 years.

Instead of building industries, and developing and boosting internal production by enhancing security and power supply, the idiots simply borrow money for white elephant projects.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by phorget(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Justkatty:
Which way Nigeria cry

Tilumbu way is the only way!

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Kukutente23: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/inflation-may-hit-30-by-december-says-stears/
When will NBS release our GDP report?
Or are they still cooking
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Peacemaker5128: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Vischy:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't remember to appoint you among his cabinet as online warrior shame on you
shame on your phader

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Justkatty(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

Tilumbu way is the only way!
Hmmm
On his mandate na only you stand.
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Kukutente23: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
Allahu yaa Rabbi!

Instead, say: Lie he lie. He lie lie. Muhamnadu na him too lie

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Franzinni: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Unah never see anything ... And in this same hardship a common ordinary local government chairman whos entire job cab be replaced by a few lines of code is buying SUV of over 120million naira ... Fela was right after all
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by SmartPolician: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
After selling dollars for #1250 yesterday, I was sooo happy. For selling only $300, I went home with over 300k. I was sooo happy, mehnnn! Thank God for the internet!

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Jcomtrader: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Supermarket these days 50k is like 10k before
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by iwaeda: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

APC really Destroyed this Nigeria Sha! embarassed undecided

To think they have Supporters always Baffles me. shocked

Very SADISTIC, Terrible Goons! sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin Mental comprehension should be compulsory for all of us grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Miles300: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2023
We are all In it together, I wish agbadorian will have preferential treatment but for where ....dem go feel it .........

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by iwaeda: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
After selling dollars for #1250 yesterday, I was sooo happy. For selling only $300, I went home with over 300k. I was sooo happy, mehnnn! Thank God for the internet!

It was 1315 yesterday evening, you lost about N65 per $. What can N300k solve in this Tinubu' s and APC Economy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Bravepenis: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2023
My problem now is when are we reaching the elastic limit on our dollar exchange rate so as to know when to withdraw ?
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by YourKarma: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2023
On his testicles we must stand gidigba!

Freestuffsng, seunmsg, mannabbqgrílls and other daft fools will be silent on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by FireUpNow(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Hahaha. Can this govt curb inflation in the country? I doubt if that 🌽 head has anything good to offer.
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Instead, say: Lie he lie. He lie lie. Muhamnadu na him too lie

Let me tell you the best lie in town.

Ask and you shall be given!
Matthew 7:7

Why did you pray for Hoe B and it never worked since before election?

Despite all the church prayers, fasting, crusades, etc he still failed woefully!

It either the god doesn't exist or that verse of Matthew 7:7 na lie!

Yes daddy, okay daddy, thank you daddy croner is finally retired to Agulu!

There are many like you who can't pray to improve the economy! They already know their prayers have no value and the Matthew verse na lamba!

But God eventually answered the attached.

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by BigYash: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Emilokites grin Them think say na obi go suffer am. Niga still dey enjoy tax payers money on stead.. He will even make frd with the ruling party and make more gains. But una go hear am hot.. cheesy The journey just dey begin

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Apart from oil, Rivers and Akwa ibom are useless.
They are not

Akwa ibom is every company owners paradise....if only they do the right thing
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by iwaeda: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
shame on your phader
Why are you calling is father. Learn to be respectful. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by iwaeda: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

They are not

Akwa ibom is every company owners paradise....if only they do the right thing
You are right. I have used the Meriden Hotel and Ibom air, superb. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by EdiskyHarry: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:
LMAO ....it's nothing

Nigerian problem runs deep , majority of our leaders have little or no understanding how development works the have no idea

Most think development is infrastructure

Abia has one of the worst Infrastructure in the whole south eastern Nigeria ...akwa ibom and Rivers have one of the best infrastructure in the region

Both depends on abia for supplies ... majority of money made in those states goes to abia even with the bad roads ...even with the no roads

Nigeria problem is education we need to educate the people rightly

All this inflation are symptoms of the underlined problem
I'm from Akwa ibom State.
This your comment is the greatest I have seen in a long time.
Akwa ibom governors lack vision, they believe that building stadiums, worship centers and 20 lanes roads will improve the standard of living in Akwa ibom State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by CodeTemplar: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:
While igbos see political offices as "come and work" Yorubas see it as "come and chop".
If the Igbo's were a tenth as upright as you portray here, the whole of igbo land will be Eldorado paradise by now. Same too for all tribes championed by ethnic bigots like yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Usmanovic95(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Oh yeah propaganda from tinubus punch

Batists will bring out a distorted statistics to use as a propaganda to counter this projection.
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by norastan: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Which one is 30% abi 150% come make una dey talk truth oo
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Kukutente23: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let me tell you the best lie in town.

Ask and you shall be given!
Matthew 7:7

Why did you pray for Hoe B and it never worked since before election?

Despite all the church prayers, fasting, crusades, etc he still failed woefully!

It either the god doesn't exist or that verse of Matthew 7:7 na lie!

Yes daddy, okay daddy, thank you daddy croner is finally retired to Agulu!

There are many like you who can't pray to improve the economy! They already know their prayers have no value and the Matthew verse na lamba!
Yet so many ummah prayed for Atiku. Others prayed for Kwankwaso and yet they also lost. I guess Allie is deaf to some of his slaves.

We thank Allie the economy is failing under a Muslim. So you can't blame Christian prayers for that.
Oya go on your mat and pray to Allie to rain dollars on the economy. No not dollars. Na infidel get that one. Pray for riyal

2 Likes

Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by Confirm4real(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2023
We're on it together either you voted for APC or not grin

But e dey vex me say people wey no vote for APC dey follow suffer chai shocked
Re: Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears by SmartPolician: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2023
iwaeda:

It was 1315 yesterday evening, you lost about N65 per $. What can N300k solve in this Tinubu' s and APC Economy grin grin grin grin grin

No worry....I left my house estimating it at 1200 per dollar. Anything that I got from that was a profit for me. If I dash aboki small spread (difference), I dey help humanity. I was actually shocked because the last time I sold USD was when it was 700 per dollar. Given that I continuously earn in USD, I have nothing to worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People / Prophet Isa :the Hand Of God Not Upon Ibb And He Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.