Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues (16363 Views)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Akerele44(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anybody that said Emefiele shouldn’t go to jail the person won’t know peace...it’s painful most people didn’t know the offense this hardening criminal committed they think it’s all about naira redesign sufferness and old note that supposed to be burnt and he diverted the money to his own....this werey for Nigeria money borrowed DANGOTE $3.4billion dollars out of central bank money to a private refinery not government refinery that’s not all the exchange rates he lend the money to Dangote is far below the actual exchange rate price at that time doesn’t ends there during the launching of the refinery this stupid Emefiele said Dangote had returned 70% of the money he borrowed...pls my people refinery that hasn’t started working yet where did Dangote see the 70% loan payment he returned from...one of the biggest refinery in the world...that is the reason behind naira devaluation
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Chibuzoripob: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool grin cool very good .Nigerians suffered in the ✋ of Emefiele and his gang.. Sleepless nite, collected tally/NUM in bank.given u old money and refusal to collect it back,fuel attendance make brisk biz by selling 10k and taken 2k off Ur money.The queue,rush and dragging.May we not see March to April like dat again
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by dododawa1: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Owaincouncil: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
illicit:
Emefiele eyes must see double of what he put me through

He almost made me beg

🤕🥴

I won't lie to you, he made me beg despite the huge money I have in my account. I was then buying naira with naira at black market.
I don't pity the guy at all.
It's a lesson to us all that whatever position we occupy, we must help humanity and see beyond who we are at that time.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by frog12: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin grin grin
and common people suffer

Akerele44:
Anybody that said Emefiele shouldn’t go to jail the person won’t know peace...it’s painful most people didn’t know the offense this hardening criminal committed they think it’s all about naira redesign sufferness and old note that supposed to be burnt and he diverted the money to his own....this werey for Nigeria money borrowed DANGOTE $3.4billion dollars out of central bank money to a private refinery not government refinery that’s not all the exchange rates he lend the money to Dangote is far below the actual exchange rate price at that time doesn’t ends there during the launching of the refinery this stupid Emefiele said Dangote had returned 70% of the money he borrowed...pls my people refinery that hasn’t started working yet where did Dangote see the 70% loan payment he returned from...one of the biggest refinery in the world...that is the reason behind naira devaluation
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by frog12: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
how you know he borrowed DANGOTE $3.4billion dollars out of central bank money to a private refinery not government refinery that’s not all?
grin grin

you may be right !
it's unfortunate we allow these types of illegal acts and NASS people that are suppose to talk, do not

Akerele44:
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by sakulake09: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Eme fu lu fe ,

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Confirm4real(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Abi Baba wan turn pastor ni why carrying Bible up and down grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Akerele44(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
frog12:
how you know he borrowed DANGOTE $3.4billion dollars out of central bank money to a private refinery not government refinery that’s not all?
grin grin

you may be right !
it's unfortunate we allow these types of illegal acts and NASS people that are suppose to talk, do not

The 7man committees they constituted on economic recovery
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Meteng: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I didn't see Emefiele carrying bible while he was the governor of CBN.
Given a choice while he was CBN Governor, he would have even preferred to carry the Koran to scurry more favour from his masters

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Justiceleague1: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Let him begin his journey to Kuje cell.

Now you will see those complaining about the naira fall defending this criminal.

I swear, Nigeria is not supposed to be one

He was under buhari who oversaw all operations of the CBN they his cabals..

The so called people complaining about the naira fall complained about your hero,buhari right from day one unlike people,pretenders like you.

Tell us one policy the Emefiele would carry out without the order and consent of the president and the cabals.

Now the question for bigoted and hypocritical people like you,why haven't you all said anything about buhari?
God is watching you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by aydought: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefiele. See how you fell from grace to grass. Even the end of King Saul that was taunted in the Bible is better than yours. Shame on you 😕

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Akerele44:

And you think he did all this without orders and knowledge and instructions from buhari,right?

Tribalism and hatred and bigoted mindset will never let you see beyond your nose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fake news !

Emefiele that Tinubu has probably murdered in DSS custody since.

Note that the source has not confirmed that Emefiele was released to EFCC.

Next you would hear that Emefieleis freed and then that Emefiele is dead.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
MS247:
Economic crime charges after Terrorism funding charges

He never see anything, I hope you are not one of his followers?

Emefiewerey go rust inside cell for being stupid and wicked.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Justiceleague1: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefiele did himself. He should've travelled away,safe and announced his retirement and washed his hands off certain Draconian policies especially the naira policy orchestrated by the presidency of buhari and his cabals,meant to negatively affect the tinubu for the whole world to see and hear.
He was stupid to have stayed put... someone gotta pay for everything and it mostly falls on the pawns.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu likely killed Emefiele in DSS custody and is now seeking to distance himself from his death when it is finally announced.

I truly believe this is very probably what is occurring.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by frog12: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
when was this? what year? this can not be recent?

Akerele44:

The 7man committees they constituted on economic recovery
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Successlane: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Soft landing !!!

indirect way of releasing him.

This is Naija.

Case closed.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Forget this fake news. I believe Tinubu has already killed Emefiele in DSS custody.
He is just trying to distance himself from Emefiele's death when it is finally announced.
Successlane:
Soft landing !!!

indirect way of releasing him.

This is Naija.

Case closed.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by MS247: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
jrusky:

He never see anything, I hope you are not one of his followers?

Emefiewerey go rust inside cell for being stupid and wicked.

Am not oo... I saw shege pro max during Naira comfisticattion

Let him carry his cross

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
It seems The Cable is Tinubu's fake news and propaganda media outlet.

I believe Tinubu already murdered Emefiele in DSS custody.

No way Emefiele would willingly resign as CBN governor.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Now Tinubu is showing you Pro Max Triple Action!

Don't mind this fake news . Emefiele released behind closed doors and immediately re-arrested by EFCC behind closed door.
Just like he resigned as CBN governor behind closed doors grin

I suspect Emefiele was murdered in DSS custudy before Tinubu revealed he resigned as CBN governor.

I doubt we would ever see him alive and healthy again.
MS247:

Let him carry his cross
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Jagabanarmy: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nwabuezesuccess:

https://www.thecable.ng/sources-dss-releases-emefiele-to-efcc-as-interrogation-continues/amp
Charge him to court . Are you gonna use 50 years to investigate him? we must not abuse rule of law . This is constitutional democracy we practice here
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by emiron18(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Taaooma tells how much Cristiano Ronaldo earns and how
Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fuXzl7Zcg
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by jrusky(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
MS247:

Let him carry his cross

I saw hell No be small during the Emefiewerey cash swap infact it's like the world is about to end I come dey buy my own hard earned money with money.

Emefiewerey must rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Akerele44(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Justiceleague1:

And you think he did all this without orders and knowledge and instructions from buhari,right?

Tribalism and hatred and bigoted mindset will never let you see beyond your nose?

You mumu including ur tribe join

If Buhari told him to put his hand inside fire he go put hand...ode

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by sharpwriter(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I didn't see Emefiele carrying bible while he was the governor of CBN.
So you never know say Nigeria na country full of clowns 😌😌
It is evident here on nairaland.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
I am certain Emefiele was killed in DSS custody and Tinubu is just releasing this fake news to distance himself from Emefiele's death when his death is finally announced.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Justiceleague1: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Akerele44:

You mumu including ur tribe join

If Buhari told him to put his hand inside fire he go put hand...ode
Gbogbo ebi e lo ba n soro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by worksmart(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
No proof that Emefiele is still alive and well since Tinubu claimed he resigned as CBN governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Govt Making Moves To Recall Hisbah Boss, Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa / Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence / Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.