Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market (23285 Views)

Why The CBN Has To Stop Street Dollar Trades / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Trades At ₦1,520 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by DMerciful(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Voluntary slave!

You fought GEJ for $ selling at 200 but celebrating Tinubu for $ selling at 1,113
Raskimonojendor:
Enemies of Nigeria would not like this news..

They know themselves. They would come up with different conspiracy theory to explain tire. Even though they were praying for naira to keep losing it's value.

Edited. Look at them below 👇

13 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by mannobi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ipob region will dislike this news. They are angry at any good news about the country but want to rule the country too. It's absolutely impossible

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
A better Nigeria is what we're clamoring for and that we shall get regardless of the small small small negatives we're going through today...

But it's funny how some people rejoice, shout and masturbate on news that's negative to our nation but suddenly keep mute and sad when we see positive news favourable to our nation... And these people claim to love their country... Who dey whine who...

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Omoboricash(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
BadCuntry:
No matter how much the Naira appreciates against the dollar... one thing is sure: before Christmas the Naira will trade above 1300 against the $$$
May God never answer this ur prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Ogwarajoy22: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Enemies of Nigeria would not like this news..

They know themselves. They would come up with different conspiracy theory to explain tire. Even though they were praying for naira to keep losing it's value.

Edited. Look at them below 👇

Okay... Friend of Nigeria, explain in simple terms how a free falling currency gains strength against its superior in demand currency overnight.

We are listening, reading and eager to learn.

Maybe your memory is short, so let me help you... This is not the first time this tenure that the Naira 'gained' against the brutal Dollar.

What happened a few weeks after the Abracadabra?!!

At what expense or whose expense is the Naira gaining?!!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by MXrep: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If this thread is about naira losing, IPOBdients would have use different accounts to wail on this thread.
Of course it will soon hit 1500.
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoboricash:

May God never answer this ur prayer.

It has absolutely nothing to do with God or praying... Quit that religious nonsense.

If the nation doesn't wean itself off Importation and high demand of the Dollar, then the Naira will keep suffering and depreciating.

It's just basic economics that even my 12 year old child understands.

Increase the demand for the Naira by exporting more and importing less... This can only be achieved through increased internal production and consumption of Naija made goods.

Your Lawmakers already went against this by purchasing SUVs in Dollars instead of buying Innoson or other Naija products in Naira.

Shall we talk about importing petrol instead of refining it here in Naija?!!

What about using MTN, Airtel, DStv, etc?!!

Your President and every top politician must stop going abroad just to treat headache... They should use FMC, National Hospital, UBTH, etc. tongue

Bro... God can't help Nigeria and Nigerians. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by NaijaCrusader: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Good news
But more efforts should be made to bring it below 1k and possibly around the 750 that this administration met it.

Ikaeniyan0:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/27/naira-gains-against-dollar-trades-at-n1113-at-the-p2p-market/?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by MXrep: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Friend of Nigeria, explain in simple terms how a free falling currency gains strength against its superior in demand currency overnight.

We are listening, reading and eager to learn.

Maybe your memory is short, so let me help you... This is not the first time this tenure that the Naira 'gained' against the brutal Dollar.

What happened a few weeks after the Abracadabra?!!

At what expense or whose expense is the Naira gaining?!!
Exactly. Minor gain followed by major loss

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Exactly. Minor gain followed by major loss

These sycophants are just grasping at straws...!

They think everyone is mentally incapable of research and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Chetas81(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
YOU CAN'T GROW UNDER FRAUDULENT MENTALITY
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Gajagojo: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
abhosts:
Politicians and the ruling elites are the ones sabotaging the Naira. I remember that Premium Times article where it was revealed that lawmakers where demanding for bribes in Dollars.
That is unpatriotic

They should accept their bribes in Naira
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Error401: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is 1100 even reasonable to you? Should it be 1300?
why are you peoples so unreaaassonable?
Ikaeniyan0:
If this thread is about naira losing, IPOBdients would have use different accounts to wail on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Whalis: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dollar is just doing like when when a ram wants to headbutt.
It takes some step back and run back with full force.
Dollar has just taken some steps back and apparently it looks like naira is gaining. Watch out what happens in few days time when dollar gathers momentum.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by dondavinchi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
they don't want to hear any good news about this government I just tire for this children of hate
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Treadway: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you're smart, pay attn to the rates in the coming days..once you see that it has stopped dropping, just use any naira you can find to buy USD and hold so you can benefit from the next pump.

...And yes it will pump, certainly. You can take that to the bank!

5 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by VULCAN(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
If not for your daftness and the fact that you are a govt bitch...

The Naira has been losing since 2015 when APC took power.

That you pretend it isn't so makes you an animal in human skin

Ikaeniyan0:

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
dondavinchi:
they don't want to hear any good news about this government I just tire for this children of hate

They probably learnt it from Mr. Tinubu himself.

Have you forgotten 2012 to 2014?!!

Was Mr. President an enemy of Nigeria then?!! Was he a Child of Hate?!! tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
What a gain, lol. If not that every kobo increase is news, this should not be news.
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Easylife1234: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Interesting. God bless Nigeria
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Omoapena(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dollar to naira has turned cryptocurrency
Its no more stable

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Blaze14k: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wow this impressive thank God
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Olaolex:
Some people will begin to praise the oppresors now.

Modified
The op is very f00lish. He created thread and derailed it himself. He has started defending the cluelessness of their master. If dem born you well, mention me. You go collect in two folds. Just try and see.

As in eeeh, I don't understand Niaraland again....just because Propaganda media has occupied Government..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by LegacyB: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
It may increase again but dollar will crash well soon.
I said this before!
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Ibusho: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
970 in my area now. People are even scared to buy
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Macdeey: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
That is the Reason why ABOKI FX deactivated his reporting portal ! He is afraid of panic selling! Because he is the Number grin grin grin ONE CURRENCY SPECULATOR grin grin grin

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by delerx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
The truth is as long as we don't have any vital thing to sell to get forex in return naira continue to depreciate
Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Olaolex: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

As in eeeh, I don't understand Niaraland again....just because Propaganda media has occupied Government..
I don't just know why, my blood just dey hot this afternoon. These people are very foolish. They keep celebrating nonsense. Every little thing, they hype. Small thing like this, they praise. Until we begin to hold our government responsible, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by oladipupo2234: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Good news for Nigeria.

I just sold some pounds now on lemonade at 1350/£ to help improve forex liquidy.

This is my little means of helping my country.

Ikaeniyan0:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/27/naira-gains-against-dollar-trades-at-n1113-at-the-p2p-market/?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by Olaolex: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
Is 1100 even reasonable to you? Should it be 1300?
why are you peoples so unreaaassonable?
Very ureasonable. They are incapable of sound reasoning which make them think everybody is the same as them.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market by snipernigga(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Call me when it gets back to 200 naira angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey / 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.