Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cipm Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm Exam (479 Views)

An MBA In Human Resources Or CIPM Certification? / Help With Pe1 Cipm Exam Study Pack / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm Exam by Phebelicious(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Good day everyone, Please I registered for CIPM and will be writing my diet by March 2024. Please I need Past questions on Intermediate I and I want to know if the exam is CBT.
Is it also compulsory to attend the study centre classes?
Please I need response urgently. Help a Sister.
Re: Cipm Exam by missidy: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Yes, the exam is CBT. I don't have past questions for intermediate 1, I started from intermediate 2. Please join a study center, the exam is not for the faint hearted. I won't advice you to attempt it on your own. Also when you join a study center, you will meet others there so getting the past questions will be very easy. You can download the study pack from the website after paying your exam fees.
Re: Cipm Exam by missidy: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hello Phebelicious , I was able to get Foundation 1 past questions from my coursemates today. You can send me a PM or email so I can send them to you.
Re: Cipm Exam by Phebelicious(f): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2023
I need Intermedaiate I not foundation I
missidy:
Hello Phebelicious , I was able to get Foundation 1 past questions from my coursemates today. You can send me a PM or email so I can send them to you.
Re: Cipm Exam by missidy: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Send an email, I have a google drive with past questions for all levels.
Phebelicious:
I need Intermedaiate I not foundation I
Re: Cipm Exam by qanda: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2023
CIPM Past questions and answers are available at the CBT and ebook sections of Q and A App

Available CBT Questions and Answers: 2015 - 2022 Past Questions and Answers. You can study in practice or exam mode. The exam mode allows you to simulate the exam conditions.

Available eBook Questions and Answers: Six years CIPM (2014-2019) exams Past Questions and Answers..

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams (ebook) section of Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Cipm Exam by Bdamilarey: 10:14pm On Jan 24
missidy:
Send an email, I have a google drive with past questions for all levels.

Can I get them them please. I'm starting from foundation but I don't mind getting all the past questions for all levels. bdamilare596@gmail.com
Re: Cipm Exam by missidy: 8:05pm On Jan 27
Hi, sorry I can't find the folder and I deleted the emails I sent to nairalanders. Kindly contact the nairaland members you can see I responded to with "sent". They have it, they can forward it to you.
Bdamilarey:

Can I get them them please. I'm starting from foundation but I don't mind getting all the past questions for all levels. bdamilare596@gmail.com
Re: Cipm Exam by Alienist: 5:55pm On Feb 01

(1) (Reply)

Got A Project In Mind? - Consult Appswheels "Oracle" / Marketing Executive Needed Urgently / Oracle Primavera Training Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.