Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps (28870 Views)

US Seeks 3 Years Prison Term For Binance Founder, Changpeng Zhao / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Changpeng Zhao, Binance CEO Says Operations Of Nigerian Subsidiary Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by shortIGBOman: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
whippersnapper:
make Dangote lose 12 billion in a year I want to check something

IGBO Man, Dangote is bigger than all the Igbo men in this world.

Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by bigiyaro(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
abhosts:
There is a higher likelihood that you would lose money with crypto than make money.

Stay away from crypto.
na ignorance dey worry you.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
If those are speculating and stockpile dollars in naira don't sell quick and release dollars back to the system in time, when Naira appreciates, they too will be counting losses.

Soon you will start hearing, Buy the Deep.
grin grin grin....shey na you go appreciate the naira?
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Ashawoman82: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
whippersnapper:
make Dangote lose 12 billion in a year I want to check something
him networth no rich am sef
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by stagger: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Crypto is one big scam. It has ruined many lives grin
Meanwhile, the Naira is gaining massively, I'm in trouble grin

Guy, I used two crypto trades to generate money for rent and living expenses for 6 months when I was abroad. Even now sef, I dey use am dey generate money for fuel. My jeeps use 42,000 fuel in four days. How I for manage am?

No dey talk wetin you no know.

1 Like

Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Ashawoman82: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naira will never appreciate.
has Naira ever appreciate?
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by stagger: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
shortIGBOman:

IGBO Man, Dangote is bigger than all the Igbo men in this world.

No Igbo rich man was made by government patronage or by being a government cronie (maybe Emeka Offor). Most are self-made and are products of the 20-pound policy of the civil war and the government policy that locked them out of the civil service post-civil war. That was what forced them into trading and they made their way from there.

No ethnic group can survive what the Igbos have passed through from 1966 to date and survived. They are resilient and I admire them. Not like my Niger Delta brothers who only know how to drink Sapele water and fck even during working hours.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by shortIGBOman: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
stagger:

No Igbo rich man was made by government patronage or by being a government cronie (maybe Emeka Offor). Most are self-made and are products of the 20-pound policy of the civil war and the government policy that locked them out of the civil service post-civil war. That was what forced them into trading and they made their way from there.

No ethnic group can survive what the Igbos have passed through from 1966 to date and survived. They are resilient and I admire them. Not like my Niger Delta brothers who only know how to drink Sapele water and fck even during working hours.

Dangote didn't make his money from rituals like Igbo People did.

Can you tell me the reason why, no Igbo man made the list of the 20 richest Men in Nigeria? Upon say their money na blood money grin grin grin

Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Hotice085: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Do you see how childish you are? So just little argument, you don allow you emotions over shadow your senses. Wetin i talk wey warrant insullts?
Peace with you my dear bitcoin investor, keep investing in bitcoins and insults

Sharap dia!
Only de talk wetin you sabi, on this forum no de expect sweet talk when u de talk nonsense talk
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by richard870(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ayjay44:
wow so you advise against trading but a beginner should just hodl right?
Yes please. Trading is solely for people who have so much, not people with a couple of $
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by richard870(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:

My brother leave poor people wey no get clue about wetin crypto be. Btc is the highest performing asset class in the world in history, when insitutions like blackrock list their ishares on stock exchange these ones wey dey here go dey talk say how them wish them know earlier.
Apt!
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by richard870(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
theamazonguru:

Abeg which kind laugh you dey talk about.
The guy had zeal but was not wise.

Who rejects an appointment with CNB because of crypto when you can do both side by side.
Earn from CBN use the cash to invest massively in this bear season and when the bull run comes and you cash out massively, you can decide to resign.

You don't even need to resign.

You can be a passive trader.
Buy and sell when the asset appreciates.

Some people no just get sense.
Hmmm maybe you should ready about the story of CZ
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by BeigJawnson(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hotice085:

Sharap dia!
Only de talk wetin you sabi, on this forum no de expect sweet talk when u de talk nonsense talk

Thank you very much my brother... Peace be unto you... One love. I don grow pass person wey go de exchange words with people. No grudges... I don sharap my brother. Are you okay now? Thanks once again
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Ayjay44(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
richard870:
Yes please. Trading is solely for people who have so much, not people with a couple of $
and by hodl you made 20× your investment.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by JOemmy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
abhosts:
There is a higher likelihood that you would lose money with crypto than make money.

Stay away from crypto.

Say what you know you definitely have no idea of the thausands of very poor people crypto trading made dollar millionaires and even billionaires go read about the humble beginnings of this same binance founder who came from nothing to become a billionaire with crypto trading.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Tohmey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Crypto is one big scam. It has ruined many lives grin
Meanwhile, the Naira is gaining massively, I'm in trouble grin
Currently trading 1,055|$ at binance spot
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by richard870(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ayjay44:
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by FATYTOY: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky:
why did u not advise him to take the job he could as well take d job and b doing his crypto at night
You cannot imagine the extent of our appeal to him , it was as if village people was on his case. He refused to honor the last stage of the interview, it was during the coro lock down, it was suppose to be a telephonic interview, they called him 2ce but according to him he didn't pick the call.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by richard870(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ayjay44:
way more than....I'm currently in profit
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Advertisershubs(f): 5:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,... U can still put me through at your signature 😉

Okay. What do you want to learn about exactly about my signature?

I can create a separate thread for it.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Advertisershubs(f): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,... U can still put me through at your signature 😉

Let's Do Some Brain Exchange.

What aspect of crypto can you put me through? I'll love to learn FUTURES Trading.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Robnectar(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Advertisershubs:

Let's Do Some Brain Exchange.

What aspect of crypto can you put me through? I'll love to learn FUTURES Trading.

I'm not doing futures trading, I'm doing spot trading (buy to hold)
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Advertisershubs(f): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Okay, Great.

You hold for hours for quick profits or you HODL for longer days for high profits?

Do you have a book or video or class you can recommend for me to learn your kind of spot trading ?
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Advertisershubs(f): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Meanwhile,

I've just created a thread that explains about what my bio is all about as you asked:

https://www.nairaland.com/7892266/simple-way-earn-minimum-100

You can ask your questions on it.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Robnectar(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Advertisershubs:

Okay, Great.

You hold for hours for quick profits or you HODL for longer days for high profits?

Do you have a book or video or class you can recommend for me to learn your kind of spot trading ?

Don't have, but u can search for this moniker, ilegend, them check through his profile, u will see a thread created for crypto trading
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Robnectar(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2023
Advertisershubs:

Meanwhile,

I've just created a thread that explains about what my bio is all about as you asked:

https://www.nairaland.com/7892266/simple-way-earn-minimum-100

You can ask your questions on it.

Post removed after I clock on the link
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by abhosts(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2023
JOemmy:

Say what you know you definitely have no idea of the thausands of very poor people crypto trading made dollar millionaires and even billionaires go read about the humble beginnings of this same binance founder who came from nothing to become a billionaire with crypto trading.

Go an tell your motivational stories to the millions that lost most of their wealth to FTX, Celsius, Terra Lunna, Blockfi and Patricia.
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Hotice085: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Thank you very much my brother... Peace be unto you... One love. I don grow pass person wey go de exchange words with people. No grudges... I don sharap my brother. Are you okay now? Thanks once again

Good boy, now always remain a good boy
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by BALLOSKI: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Na billions of dollars wey we dey borrow na him this guy lose.

grin grin
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by DropsMic(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Realist777:

He ain't lying bro

Okay
Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Tohmey(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Don't have, but u can search for this moniker, ilegend, them check through his profile, u will see a thread created for crypto trading
iLegend user account not long existing

1 Like

Re: Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps by Robnectar(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Tohmey:

iLegend user account not long existing

Seems niggah don off d account undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. / Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.