Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President (1490 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by MXrep: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Attacks from Obidents. What else is there?
We will be brutal all through. Nobody send your few minutes supreme Court joy. We will make sure it doesn't last
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by SpatialKing(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

A Muslim is a Muslim.
A Christian is a Christian.
A Northerner is a Northerner.

But in Peter Obi and his supporters' divisive prism of normalcy, all they see is:

Ijaw Christians vs Ijaw Muslims
Northern Christians vs Northern Muslims
Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims

Very shameful for someone who wants to lead a nation like Nigeria.

How do you explain statements like

NORTHERN MUSLIMS WIN NEVER VOTE PETER OBI

Is only bigots like you that make such statement
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

We will be brutal all through. Nobody send your few minutes supreme Court joy. We will make sure it doesn't last

Jagaban all the way.

Ndigbo said, Belle no dey fear - that is why him dey front.

No shaking. No allow $1 rate dey run you street.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by SpatialKing(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Obi's yes daddy phone call was a nail to his coffin.

You think Northern Muslims would ever vote him?

You are the real bigot

Using religion as an electoral weapon

What do you mean by Northern Muslims?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by Superwave16320: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yes let us continue giving him the popularity but the Pandora criminal will never rule Nigeria.

TruthsFM:
Abeg you are not God. He will be President one day. Peter Obi never give up. You are only giving Peter Obi much popularity on this platform with your hatred against him and his political ambition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

How do you explain statements like

NORTHERN MUSLIMS WIN NEVER VOTE PETER OBI

Is only bigots like you that make such statement

You see and hear what trickles your fancy. If you are not attracted to religious and ethnic begotry, there is no way you will build your entire political worldview on some roadside comments.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by Roboto11: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

You are the real bigot

Using religion as an electoral weapon

What do you mean by Northern Muslims?

I mean what I said numpty.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by joyandfaith: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Op and many like him are the reason Nigeria would never deveop. With dollar more than 1000, if obi had won, i am sure streets in north and lagos would be boiling by now.
If Buhari hadn't won, many would still think he the best president Nigeria never had.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Shut up. Yoruba Muslim miscreant

I have said it many times on this platform, I don't have time to change the minds of those still believe Buhari is dead.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Superwave16320:
Yes let us continue giving him the popularity but the Pandora criminal will never rule Nigeria.

2023 is like the proverbial "wind blowing at Peter Obi's behind".

His bigotry is now in the open.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by chichar1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. That he was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore accounts, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra into Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but bought LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him as freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
mtcheeewww!!!!! Are you GOD? What a really God damm and forsaken entity you are.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Vain? You be olodo. He has emerged opposition leader. The new face of opposition. A great win

With this featherweight as the leader, then there is no opposition.

Peter Obi that is not even sure of his continuous membership in LP you are hyping.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
chichar1:
mtcheeewww!!!!! Are you GOD? What a really God damm and forsaken entity you are.

Anger insults and pain, what else is there for a Peter Obi supporter?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by chichar1(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Anger insults and pain, what else is there for a Peter Obi supporter?
ogbeni you are nothing but mischief maker and you are not God.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
chichar1:
ogbeni you are nothing but mischief maker and you are not God.

Otimkpu be calming down. God works in mysterious ways.

If Obi tua down next election, anyi etie ya igba.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by Ebonyibrown1: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Majority being those that calls Nigeria ZOO and celebrate everything negative about Nigeria.
not like that,he has followers across the globe undecidedbeside if Nigeria want to be in unity, please who are the second class Citizens since since u people from the west call we the third class Citizens
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ebonyibrown1:
not like that,he has followers across the globe undecidedbeside if Nigeria want to be in unity, please who are the second class Citizens since since u people from the west call we the third class Citizens

First I am not from the West. You don't know me, or do I know you. Stop making wrong assumptions and thinking it to be fact.

That single fact is what I don't like about most Obidents.

On the last part, there is no first, second or third class citizens. All fingers are not equal is everywhere. Even amongst siblings.

If anyone calls you a third citizen and you accept it, that is definitely your own personal problem.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by dododawa1: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
He brought

Tribalism

Ethnicity

And

Religion

To POLITICS

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by chichar1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Otimkpu be calming down. God works in mysterious ways.

If Obi tua down next election, anyi etie ya igba.
Ok.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by whippersnapper(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
you forgot to add he is a disciple of Lai Muhammad. He can shalaye for Africa

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by Ebonyibrown1: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

First I am not from the West. You don't know me, or do I know you. Stop making wrong assumptions and thinking it to be fact.

That single fact is what I don't like about most Obidents.

On the last part, there is no first, second or third class citizens. All fingers are not equal is everywhere. Even amongst siblings.

If anyone calls you a third citizen and you accept it, that is definitely your own personal problem.
u seems to be nice though smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
For the love of God, for God's sake stop all these. Why are we like this ? What do we gain from tribal fights and attacks. Bad Governance does not know who is Yoruba or Tiv likewise Good governance. Good or Bad, it will touch everyone whether you like it or not.
Nairaland was never like this before o, I wonder when all of these tribal warfare started. These banters are no longer funny and it is not making sense anymore.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
For the love of God, for God's sake stop all these. Why are we like this ? What do we gain from tribal fights and attacks. Bad Governance does not know who is Yoruba or Tiv likewise Good governance. Good or Bad, it will touch everyone whether you like it or not.
Nairaland was never like this before o, I wonder when all of these tribal warfare started. These banters are no longer funny and it is not making sense anymore.
Peter Obi loves tribal and religious warfare. So bad he did it amongst his fellow ibos.

Yes daddy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
You're still talking about Obi because you know in your heart that he won
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. That he was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore accounts, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra into Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but bought LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him as freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You're still talking about Obi because you know in your heart that he won

With how many votes?

Because even Obi could not make such false claim.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Supreme Fraud as affirmed the certificate forger, why not focus on him?
netpro:

With how many votes?

Because even Obi could not make such false claim.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by netpro(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Supreme Fraud as affirmed the certificate forger, why not focus on him?

Looking at your comment, we can see how Peter Obi keep attracting the most unpatriotic elements. E get why.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Never Be President by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
You've been talking about Obi since last year. Focus on your criminal forger
netpro:

Looking at your comment, we can see how Peter Obi keep attracting the most unpatriotic elements. E get why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo/chinese Vs Yoruba/chinese Relationships (pics) / Activist Tells FG To Restrain The Army Over Invasion Of N/delta Communities / Geometric Power Is The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.