Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Correction Of Date Of Graduation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Correction Of Date Of Graduation (360 Views)

NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction Of Date Of Graduation by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Update: I've solved my issue.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Graduation by sasxy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
How boss?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Graduation by LasgidiOnline(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
sasxy:
How boss?
I went back to my school and they gave me another statement of result.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Graduation by sasxy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
LasgidiOnline:

I went back to my school and they gave me another statement of result.
so they help you to change the one on your statement to the one on your green card.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Graduation by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yes, it was just a minor issue. My green card was showing 27th while the result was showing 26th, they changed it to that 27th.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Online Regisstration @klassic Cybercafe 81,hospital Rd Ekpan-warri / Study Mbbs [medicine] In China / 40 DAYS PRICE CRASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.