Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Get More Customers With A Google My Business Profile - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get More Customers With A Google My Business Profile (64 Views)

A Simple Advert Like This Can Help You Get More Customers For Your Business / Post Your Ads On Sebicom To Reach More Customers / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get More Customers With A Google My Business Profile by tundesocial: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Last night, I was relaxing, watching a YouTube documentary, when a past client called me. Back in May, I helped her set up a Google My Business profile for her eyelash salon. She called me all excited because someone came to her salon thanks to Google Maps. She never realized the power of having an up-to-date profile, so she hadn't updated it since May.

But here's the thing: regularly updating your profile on Google can boost your search and map rankings and make potential customers trust you more. Just think about how many more customers she could have had if she had kept it updated.

I have attached a screenshot of her profile analytics to prove it.

Besides creating your Google My Business profile, I can help you manage and update it, making it show up on the first page of Google Search and Maps using local SEO over 4 months. Research have shown that businesses that are on the first page of Google get 70% of the customers ahead of those on other pages.

If you want to create a Google My Business profile or need help managing your existing one, just send me a message on WhatsApp @09013761505. Let's make your business shine online!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trick To Get Fiverr Impresssion And Click 100% Safe That Rank / Names Of Online Business That Pays / Maximize Cyber Monday Savings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.