Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane (27111 Views)

Davido’s Aide, Santus Hails Him For Gifting Him Chain Worth Over N12m (video) / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Donben007: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
I don't know why Nigerians always quick to support rich people, with the response from Davido is not good for my opinion, if you help a broda you should not mock him publicly no condition is permanent. The guy pleaded for his money becos he needed it to pay school fees for his kid I don't think he did anything wrong becos he meant have been tried to reach him privately but to no avail before he came out openly…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Major7: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
okirewaju:
Na wa
Davido self
Why been petty
He stayed in your place when he was homeless so?
You don't need all that shalaya.
If you have the money, pay him then drag him for your verses.

I believe for him to voice out he actually needs money.
He's not an A list artist so might be struggling financially at the moment.

This na man to man discussion.

Dammy shouldn't have dragged him on social ,media, he brought it upon himself embarassed
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by WesKiz: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Laccity33:
Davido should limit the way he replies trols
let him flex. replying troll is part of flex feeling wey wizkid dey miss
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fiscus105:
He wanted to hear STORY, now, he hears STORIES!

anyway, he might want to use Davido to reignite his dead career through wawulence.

This ain't the first time Davido is being called out for owing money tho. Just last year, a UNILAG student accused him of owing 1m naira. Recently it was IVD's 4.5m issue. It's been going on for ages and it shows that these guys are living above their earnings despite making so much...

Even Wizkid used to get called out for debts, I remember his bouncer was macheted by a club owner cos of Wizkid's debts.

All I can say is that these guys aren't very responsible and their managers are doing a poor job.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by ufotunang: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Their wahala...wetin concern me 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by jojothaiv(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Washing their dirty linens outside.

That's the least of my worries. Na how to turn 92 naira to 10k tomorrow I dey find now. Nothing really concern me with rich kids and their tantrums.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by theamazonguru(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Elah2015:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your fa
mily

In all.honesry, don't you think the time and effort you put into creating almost 5 new profiles daily, if you put same in one online Job or the other, you might not need to be doing cyber begging?
Just thinking aloud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Gbemini(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wizkid i respect u ..
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by AskProf: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Elah2015:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by AskProf: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Elah2015:

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by BALLOSKI: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
okirewaju:
Na wa
Davido self
Why been petty

Dammy said he want to pay school fees.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by tonididdy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2023

Davido cannot do wrong in my eyes,
Wizkid is mysterious
Burnaboy I'd not be surprised

...period!
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by BadBradley: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Davido sounds so incoherent.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by DeLaRue: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
'...we charge NOW so that's about $150k x 3...'

But you were not charging at the time you gave him the 3 verses so how can you ask him to pay charges that did not exist then.

Mr Davido's attitude of looking for excuses not to pay what they owe is so prevalent amongst Nigerians.

When they need you, they will be very pliant and agree terms, but once they get what they want, and you ask for the agreed money, you become an enemy.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Famous606: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
The guy just ask a simple question why have you not keep the other side of our contract pay me my money it's was a simple question,the next thing Davido started raining insult on Dammy crane,who does that ,now I know the reason why I don't really like him and his music.

1 Like

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by JamiuOkola(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omo, so Davido never settle Dammy since? This is not the first time Dammy Krane has called him out over this money issue. Country hard, give a brotherman his entitlement, Bashiru.

But Davido na O.B.O nau, wetin be this onigbese vibes wey dey follow am around lately. Amaju money wey e chop, e never refund that one, still get mind dey dish out threats on top. Classless behaviour from a supposed megastar.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by usagee36: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Davido can't use English correctly. His still my best in Nigeria though.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Omoawoke2(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Elah2015:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

How do you do this?

The strength you put into scam begging, if you invest in your life, you will see a better gain
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by CJStarz: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2023
wittywriter:
Never be on the disadvantaged...

Wittyness.

Wittyness bro..... that's wittyness
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by emiron18(m): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Taaooma tells how much Cristiano Ronaldo earns and how
Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fuXzl7Zcg
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by MrLankeeee(m): 2:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

IDF vs HAMAS

Who be IDF or HAMAS?
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Fiscus105(m): 3:45am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

This ain't the first time Davido is being called out for owing money tho. Just last year, a UNILAG student accused him of owing 1m naira. Recently it was IVD's 4.5m issue. It's been going on for ages and it shows that these guys are living above their earnings despite making so much...

Even Wizkid used to get called out for debts, I remember his bouncer was macheted by a club owner cos of Wizkid's debts.

All I can say is that these guys aren't very responsible and their managers are doing a poor job.

Many of those people that called them out, is Davido, wizkid or any big artists replied them? For u to hear two side of story before you take side, just like Davido did now?

Don't forget people would rush to the media gragra to galvanized sympathy against others, and some always want others to do for them without returning shishi as a benefit.

These guys are not father Christmas or govt, "help me mak help u" is life oooo, u gain from me, me too I should gain from you, no matter how small it's.

Meanwhile, I totally against anybody to cheat others in business or life generally.

1 Like

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

Many of those people that called them out, is Davido, wizkid or any big artists replied them? For u to hear two side of story before you take side, just like Davido did now?

Don't forget people would rush to the media gragra to galvanized sympathy against others, and some always want others to do for them without returning shishi as a benefit.

These guys are not father Christmas or govt, "help me mak help u" is life oooo, u gain from me, me too I should gain from you, no matter how small it's.

Meanwhile, I totally against anybody to cheat others in business or life generally.

What side of the story bro? If you don't owe money, nobody would call you out.

Just like you now, could a random person accuse you of owing? Baba those boys dey owe money.

1 Like

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by frankyychiji(f): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2023
okirewaju:
Na wa
Davido self
Why been petty

Man to man discussion for X?
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Obierika(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2023
samtoles:
Davido na helper

But them won fight the finger wey dey feed them.

Now they will make the guy give less and become less friendly.

Helper or not is not an excuse for him to pay a debt he owes angry
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by aremubabs: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2023
He stayed in your house when he was homeless. Did you ask him to pay rent?

So, because he stayed in your house when he was homeless or because of the free verses you gave him out of your own free will, he should not ask for your end of a contract?

This Davido is so childish and classless. This is what you would expect of a gutter person.

Anyway, it is the way of the rich. They hate paying debts. They would rather declare themselves bankrupt than pay even a kobo of debt.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Segxydube: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2023
NewDea4:

David is a terrible guy when it comes to money

Like most Nigerians

You don do business with him b4 abi u no just get brain?
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by Segxydube: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

You be mumu oo... Ask yourself which business davido do with the unilag student to owe him 1m? Una go just come here dey cap rubbish
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by TheMostComplex1: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2023
NewDea4:

David is a terrible guy when it comes to money

Like most Nigerians

A very terrible one & he's hiding under helping people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by owolabi5: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Fiscus105:
He wanted to hear STORY, now, he hears STORIES!

anyway, he might want to use Davido to reignite his dead career through wawulence.
emmabest2000:
OBO don give am the attention wey he been dey seek for
No need to respond to him
Segxydube:

You don do business with him b4 abi u no just get brain?

Davido is coming across recently as a Ripper. He stayed in your house, ate your food. And now, you're using the money you're supposed to pay him to clear the housing and food you gave him which wasn't your agreement.

The issue of dollars, huge amount of money he collected from NFF chairman but refused to perform is also there.

I also remember the time people donated millions of naira into his Wema bank account before the bank prevented people from further donations. He promised to distribute the money to charity organisations, till today, we never heard anything about it again.
Re: I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Donben007:
I don't know why Nigerians always quick to support rich people, with the response from Davido is not good for my opinion, if you help a broda you should not mock him publicly no condition is permanent. The guy pleaded for his money becos he needed it to pay school fees for his kid I don't think he did anything wrong becos he meant have been tried to reach him privately but to no avail before he came out openly…

Nigerian fans or supporters are like zombies, they don't make use of their brain in most cases.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids / Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd / Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.