Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... (678 Views)

Binance: Nigeria Setting Dangerous Precedent For Firms By Detaining Executives / Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
As you can see, the CBN and FG are now trying to manipulate the value of the NGN via crypto exchanges, they will end up bribing CZ or losing billions of NGN while trying to manipulate and stabilise the NGN.
Yes, the value of NGN on Binance is @N1070/$1.
But the BDC is still trading at N1350/$1.

There's still dollar shortage.
In all, CZ has collected money from FG.

2 Likes

Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by etin06(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
As you can see, the CBN and FG are now trying to manipulate the value of the NGN via crypto exchanges, they will end up bribing CZ or losing billions of NGN while trying to manipulate and stabilise the NGN.

Sell to BDC if they will buy at N1300/$
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Iamanoited: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
CRAZY ZEALOTS.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
etin06:

Sell to BDC if they will buy at N1300/$

They sell at 1300
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Ikaeniyan0: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Go and sell your crypto to bdc for 1300/$ and leave story.

1 Like

Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by RomanGreen: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Are you sure you're alright? Do you know who CZ is? How much do you think the broke naija govt can give him? Please stop spreading fake news here. What is happening to the naira is a pull back reaction of the Supreme court ruling of yesterday, uncertainty is around the corner hence the pull back, as long as naija remains an import dependent country with no substantial way of earning FX, naira will continue it's slide to #1,500

3 Likes

Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
RomanGreen:

Are you sure you're alright? Do you know who CZ is? How much do you think the broke naija govt can give him? Please stop spreading fake news here. What is happening to the naira is a pull back reaction of the Supreme court ruling of yesterday, uncertainty is around the corner hence the pull back, as long as naija remains an import dependent country with no substantial way of earning FX, naira will continue it's slide to #1,500

Just because you sound reasonable I will engage you.
The FG and CBN already concluded plans to pump funds, participate in the crypto market via binance. Even if they didn't bribe cz, they will lose heavily and naira will still slump.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Bro right now is the best time to make money on this Binance P2P and BDC (black market) naira rate.

I believe you understand.....i have already started.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Ceasarceasar: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Bro right now is the best time to make money on this Binance P2P and BDC (black market) naira rate.

Explain bro...

Mk I follow smile small
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Explain bro...

Mk I follow smile small

Buy the dollar from Binance P2P and carry ur dollar go sell for Black Market.

The federal government just dey manipulate the dollar to the favour of some big horns wey stil dey inside the government too.
So just join dem chop am fast before dem regulate am again...
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Ceasarceasar: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

The federal government just dey manipulate the dollar to the favour of some big horns wey stil dey inside the government too.

Wow....thanks
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by XtraFortunes: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Please How do you buy from p2p and sell to black market?

What you buy from p2p is not physical dollar bill so I don't understand
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Yes of course, most black market traders buy dollar online. Also some at the black market centres have Dom accts to receive it but most people don't know.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

How much so that I will play for you? Trust me, if the price is right...
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Yes of course, most black market traders buy dollar online. Also some at the black market centres have Dom accts to receive it but most people don't know.

How much usdt?
I will play for you so you can make more
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Jjc lol
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Wow....thanks

Shun de fool..
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Explain bro...

Mk I follow smile small

Your gullibility stinks. Gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Usdt. I will play for you big time.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Usdt. I will play for you big time.

Abeg explain ur statement.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Shun de fool..

Na who get time go follow u argue nor be me.
Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by MindOnMatters00(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
I shake my head for ignorant Nigerians...

Read in between the lines, understand what's happening in currencies and make your own choice.

One thing I can say is The rate of Currencies would never be equal as long as Nigeria is concerned.

Re: Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... by Birdbyrde440: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
MindOnMatters00:
I shake my head for ignorant Nigerians...

Read in between the lines, understand what's happening in currencies and make your own choice.

One thing I can say is The rate of Currencies would never be equal as long as Nigeria is concerned.

CBN is using the $3bn they borrowed to manipulate naira on binance meanwhile cost of living remains high, cost of fuel sneakily going to 789.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Give Me A Short Term Loan For Business? / Check It Out! / Access Bank Refund?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.