Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) (17501 Views)

Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll / PDP Affirms Sunday Bisi As Osun Chairman, Warns Wale Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Jlow2: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
It is only a pre election matter when it Favour’s apc, cash and carry judiciary, no hope in Nigeria anymore
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by garfield1: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
slivertongue:
judicial robbery and rascality. The factor been used by the merchants in court of appeal has been settled by the Supreme Court. The so called structure thing is a pre primary issues which is beyond the the concerns of APC who are Interlopers.

I told you that apc will sweep plateau.this is lalong's area.lalong is reclaiming his senate seat back.cc moventist
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by AziDach1985(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
fergie001:

Nigeria is a failed country.
Can the court start electing our leaders from now please?
It pains a lot, after campaigning and voting for
the candidate of your choice then court will just wake up one morning and give your hard earned mandate to whoever it wishes to. This is really demoralizing...
Father have mercy on us please.
It's well!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Sillymoderators: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bobloco:

Don't be silly, bro
Don't be stupid, bro!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Bobloco: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Don't be stupid, bro!

Don't be silly, bro
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Blitzerz: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
There's bad luck plaguing that Plateau PDP.

They are losing seats for similar reasons. This is one of the states that the LP mob failed to realise that it was an APC state yet LP won there.

That's why the Judges of the PEPT used very harsh words to describe the frivolous claims of election irregularity by Mr Obi. It just doesn't make sense to rational thinking people.

Thank God that never will Nigeria witness such kind of LP mob toxic campaign of hate,lies and bigotry. Check my signature for free stuffs!
There is nothing like bad luck here.
Its corruption
I am happy your generation will not be spared from the repercussions

Its a shame that Plateau people destiny will be decided in Lagos.

Keep supporting evil. You will reap the reward
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Mryacks: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
spencekat:
Plateau PDP goofed in presenting candidates for National Assembly elections.

Infact, it's their party primaries that is causing them all these problems. They had factions fighting and all....even the Governor's seat is on a so-so foundation. Hopeful that one stands firm. Let's wait and see sha
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by ozo13(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tjra:

It's time to move on bro.
grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Una dey mumu with this talk of hunger! Na everybody dey hungry? If your preferred candidate won then hunger will be eradicated instantly because they are magicians....una mumu no too much?
No.you are being myopic, insensitive and carefree.
Wickedness has become your portion.Things are getting worse..and you are here talking about Candidate.keep playing stupid politics at your own detriment.Until fuel reach like 1,500..we go know where you big reach.Nonsense! angry
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Sillymoderators: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Don't be silly, bro
Don't be an asshole bro
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Sillymoderators: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

No.you are being myopic, insensitive and carefree.
Wickedness has become your portion.Things are getting worse..and you are here talking about Candidate.keep playing stupid politics at your own detriment.Until fuel reach like 1,500..we go know where you big reach.Nonsense! angry
Stupid idiot! Am I the cause of your poverty? Na today hunger dey Nigeria? Fullll are you not talking about your candidate as if na magician? Ewu!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Stupid idiot! Am I the cause of your poverty? Na today hunger dey Nigeria? Fullll are you not talking about your candidate as if na magician? Ewu!
Yes!.Yes.ee!.I can see your frustration.keypad warrior.
I would have disfigured that your mouth in real life with the anger boiling in me.No.No.oo.No.
Keep behaving like a deranged entity.Evil shall visit you swiftly!.. Very soon I say!..For supporting evil,you will cry and nobody will hear you!!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by slivertongue: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
garfield1:

I told you that apc will sweep plateau.this is lalong's area.lalong is reclaiming his senate seat back.cc moventist

you are bragging over compromised judges. A sitting governor who lost 5 out 6 LGAs is whom u are making noise of reclaiming a seat as if he was rigged out. APC lost
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by garfield1: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2023
slivertongue:

you are bragging over compromised judges. A sitting governor who lost 5 out 6 LGAs is whom u are making noise of reclaiming a seat as if he was rigged out. APC lost

You failed to obey a simple judgment and you are paying for it.just as we lost zamfara,you will lose here
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by slivertongue: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2023
Mryacks:

Infact, it's their party primaries that is causing them all these problems. They had factions fighting and all....even the Governor's seat is on a so-so foundation. Hopeful that one stands firm. Let's wait and see sha

not party primaries but party exco issues which has been fixed. it's a party issue that has nothing to do APC. The courts is violating the rules
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by rolams(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2023
fergie001:

Will this not affect the gubernatorial election?

But I think there is another court ruling against the one the court relied on.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by slivertongue: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2023
garfield1:

You failed to obey a simple judgment and you are paying for it.just as we lost zamfara,you will lose here

The order was obeyed and a Federal High Court affirmed it and Justice Agishi of Court of Appeal Jos affirmed it. Moreover it's a pre - pre election matter which can't be litigated on by a meddlesome interloper. That of Zamfara is a wrong example. Zamfara was pre election matter litigated on by a party member (APC), a co contestants and at the Federal High Court which was in tandem which the electoral act in operation then but d 2022 electoral act doesn't allow a non party member to challenge the normination of another party's candidate. Same Appeal Court settled it in other cases. Infact the Supreme Court has settled it. Infact Justice Abang's ruling agreed that it's the national exco of the PDP that norminates and sponsors a candidate and not the state chapter but went off his submission to give a strange ruling. I had fears when appeals were moved to Abuja and Lagos by the head of the Appeal Court who is a daughter of Plateau.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Sillymoderators: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Yes!.Yes.ee!.I can see your frustration.keypad warrior.
I would have disfigured that your mouth in real life with the anger boiling in me.No.No.oo.No.
Keep behaving like a deranged entity.Evil shall visit you swiftly!.. Very soon I say!..For supporting evil,you will cry and nobody will hear you!!
Ogiun kill you and your mama! Na who you wan disfigure? Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 see the poverty stricken miscreant that is ranting like a wild beast telling me I am frustrated. Who is frustrated between me and you? Am the cause of your poverty?
What is your business with who I support? Is it your support? Your stewpid Obi the pretender is more evil than Tinubu. If I cry is it your cry? If I cry is it your business? You are a very irresponsible bigot! Carry your frustrations and stupidity to your family!
Tinubu is your president for the next four years! You go wail taya nothing go change am!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Mryacks: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
slivertongue:

not party primaries but party exco issues which has been fixed. it's a party issue that has nothing to do APC. The courts is violating the rules

Oh I see..
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by garfield1: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
slivertongue:

The order was obeyed and a Federal High Court affirmed it and Justice Agishi of Court of Appeal Jos affirmed it. Moreover it's a pre - pre election matter which can't be litigated on by a meddlesome interloper. That of Zamfara is a wrong example. Zamfara was pre election matter litigated on by a party member (APC), a co contestants and at the Federal High Court which was in tandem which the electoral act in operation then but d 2022 electoral act doesn't allow a non party member to challenge the normination of another party's candidate. Same Appeal Court settled it in other cases. Infact the Supreme Court has settled it. Infact Justice Abang's ruling agreed that it's the national exco of the PDP that norminates and sponsors a candidate and not the state chapter but went off his submission to give a strange ruling. I had fears when appeals were moved to Abuja and Lagos by the head of the Appeal Court who is a daughter of Plateau.

No need for all the shalaye.in addition to plateau south and shendam,you will lose langtang,Jos south/east,barakin Ladi riyom and mangu bokkos permanently.you can only salvage Jos north and plateau north.if muftwang survives,he won't survive in 2027
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by slivertongue: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
garfield1:

No need for all the shalaye.in addition to plateau south and shendam,you will lose langtang,Jos south/east,barakin Ladi riyom and mangu bokkos permanently.you can only salvage Jos north and plateau north.if muftwang survives,he won't survive in 2027

All along you tried decieving yourself over results from Mangu, J North, no structure but all we know is you folks are compromising the system. The judgement speaks for itself. You fear Supreme Court won't buy in into your fraud, thus your submission of BCM not coming back in 2027. Did he tell you he has interest in 2027 or it's it the normal braggings? if a sitting governor couldn't stop the electorates from defeating him is it when outside govt house that he will succeed? Plateau is PDP, Lalong was a product of PDP, PDP made him and PDP rejected him.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by Tompson88: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
By the time this Tinubu is done with Nigerians, nah only APC members go remain,those judges are too corrupt.
fergie001:

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) by MountHoreb: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Democracy is not in danger because it favoured APC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / ICPC recovers three ambulances, 500KVA Transformer from Senator Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.